Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new stories on insta, do you think she’s forgotten she has a sling on?! She’s flinging that arm around 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure....but....and don't come for me here if I'm wrong...but I THINK...I THINK she may have hurt her shoulder. Not sure though. Hard to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’m planning a holiday in June” 🙄 people saying they’re worried about dying and she’s worried she can’t scam a holiday 😩

Reactions: 6
Can we also address the makeshift sling for attention! If only she had a quid for every “u ok hun” comment that has generated, she wouldn’t need a go fund me 👀
And she's liked loads of comments asking about it but she's not responded answering them

Reactions: 3
When she was talking about the nursery telling her hunter had thrown a chair at someone she said "they told us" now that could mean her and Logan but I got the feeling she meant her and Ryan.... But he works full time? And according to her barely there. Yet he always seems to be there. When she does her videos she probably days "right go sit in the bedroom and hide and don't make a noise ok?.... Proceeds to lock him in there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to duck for cover whilst saying this… Especially after her gunning for me last weekend. But I honestly do find the odd thing she says funny. Like the vid she did about the curvy queen needing to be rescued from the lanky bean pole (not necessarily the words used but the sentiment is there). Think we have all been there at some point! I also agree with the ‘night noise’ video.

Reactions: 2
My child has suspected Sen it was raised by professionals before me I dont think the oh my child doesnt behave that way and has... Is necessarily fair as they are all different and all it manifests in different ways. However I do agree discipline is still really important and you shouldnt just excuse it. My point being I wont judge her for her child lashing out at 3 sen or no sen but I will judge her for her reaction. I have cried about my own child and done everything in my power to get through to him which is hard as he isnt at the understanding level of other 3 year olds. She makes it into some big joke which is awful. I dont believe it was a chair though nursey would tell her that as its a lot more serious than a split second hit imo.

Wait nursery didnt tell her about the chair did they? She said the child did

• Heart
Not sure....but....and don't come for me here if I'm wrong...but I THINK...I THINK she may have hurt her shoulder. Not sure though. Hard to tell.
lmaoooo also the fact that she’s worn it for a day and then ditched it 🤣 I saw a comment saying it was for an injured muscle…. Jesus wept she lives for the attention, honestly so embarrassing

I’ve been checking all day and no one has commented on it but I think showing your kids in the bath is odd and predatory especially not even attempting to cover him up 🤮😩

I’ve been checking all day and no one has commented on it but I think showing your kids in the bath is odd and predatory especially not even attempting to cover him up 🤮😩
I'd be so upset as an adult knowing there is/was a video of me as a toddler on the internet

Reactions: 1
Yeah 100%. It's literally like parenting 101. Don't show pictures/videos of your kids in the bath to people online, its written right there in the handbook!

Reactions: 1
Won’t Logan also be in year 6 so doing all the leaving stuff in June and his SATS?
SATS are done in May and tbh once yr 6 have done them they spend the rest of the term doing recap and producing their end of school play so in that respect he won’t miss much however she could still be fined.
She was giving away crystals with her keyrings and they were fake and had to delete the video 😂

Have to laugh at this apron on her wishlist, her cooking’s tit 😂
Note the spelling error…shouldn’t that be an F and not a B 😉🤣

• Haha
Why is she so desperate to do lives, is this where the money is made?? Considering what is happening in the world right now, how she has the nerve to bleeping sit there and act like a troubled soul because she can’t do a bleeping live is beyond!! jo get a bleeping grip of yourself will you, you insensitive witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s beings like her that give proper MH suffers a bad name , Jo if you are reading this and you probably are…. There is a war going on between Russia and Ukraine… innocent people and children are dying…people are fighting for their country , no military training ,they are just defending their mother land ……. Do you really think you are so important at this moment in time… wind your neck in …. Stop your pity party and show some empathy for these poor people and their beautiful country and thank your lucky stars it’s not in our country!!!!! Stupid witch !

Reactions: 11
It’s beings like her that give proper MH suffers a bad name , Jo if you are reading this and you probably are…. There is a war going on between Russia and Ukraine… innocent people and children are dying…people are fighting for their country , no military training ,they are just defending their mother land ……. Do you really think you are so important at this moment in time… wind your neck in …. Stop your pity party and show some empathy for these poor people and their beautiful country and thank your lucky stars it’s not in our country!!!!! Stupid witch !
👏👏👏👏👏 Spot on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.