Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she was getting all that food out and the boy was touching everything and putting it to his mouth 🤢🤢
And the fact she drove to two different places to get two good to go bags. I know it helps stop food wastage but too is greedy I got a bakery one once I got loads it’s not needed

3 videos on the shoulder…who has time or wants to do a video on it when your in pain god she’s such an attention seeker…the comments make me die ‘oh was so worried’ she’s not been diagnosed with serious illness she’s hurt her shoulder get a grip ffs

Reactions: 8
And the fact she drove to two different places to get two good to go bags. I know it helps stop food wastage but too is greedy I got a bakery one once I got loads it’s not needed

3 videos on the shoulder…who has time or wants to do a video on it when your in pain god she’s such an attention seeker…the comments make me die ‘oh was so worried’ she’s not been diagnosed with serious illness she’s hurt her shoulder get a grip ffs
She’s gone from a sling to being fine for days, swinging her arm about, moving it completely normally to suddenly it being so painful she needs to go to hospital, can’t move it at all etc etc, like when did this happen????

I get sciatica often (around once every two months) now it varies from being completely unable to move (it’s excruciatingly unbearable all the way to I just walk very slowly and with a limp, NEVER have I bothered the hospital, I always phone my GP, it’s a hassle but I’d rather they say to wait it out than waste hospital resources and my own time for nothing!
She’s so pathetic, this further proves she is literally the biggest attention seeker ever

Reactions: 3
She’s gone from a sling to being fine for days, swinging her arm about, moving it completely normally to suddenly it being so painful she needs to go to hospital, can’t move it at all etc etc, like when did this happen????

I get sciatica often (around once every two months) now it varies from being completely unable to move (it’s excruciatingly unbearable all the way to I just walk very slowly and with a limp, NEVER have I bothered the hospital, I always phone my GP, it’s a hassle but I’d rather they say to wait it out than waste hospital resources and my own time for nothing!
She’s so pathetic, this further proves she is literally the biggest attention seeker ever
Probably an excuse to dump her kids round the grandparents for a bit 🙄

Oh I see she is all smiles today…. Been gifted some free clothes …..that’s made her mental health loads better …. Suddenly she is a fashion influencer ….. FML 🥱🥱🥱

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Oh I feel you I’ve been nearly laid up for a week and just rung the GP didn’t even get an appointment and when I tell you the pain is excruciating 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck was that breakfast loaf all about??? It was burnt to a crisp on the top!! 😂 I’ve got 2nd hand embarrassment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I feel you I’ve been nearly laid up for a week and just rung the GP didn’t even get an appointment and when I tell you the pain is excruciating 😭😭😭😭
It took me 6 weeks to get my broken wrist looked at. It was and still is immensely painful. But I couldn't have a cast just a. Splint because of my newborn (at the time)x

What the actual duck was that breakfast loaf all about??? It was burnt to a crisp on the top!! 😂 I’ve got 2nd hand embarrassment 😂😂😂
Ran to see if anyone had said anything on here about that monstrosity 😂😭

Reactions: 1
So her arm she was crying over is magically ok now, absolute drama queen and she went to a&e and wasted precious nhs time! Her breakfast loaf looked so terrible, she even wrote #chef in the hashtags, I know she was a cook at the garden centre, they had a lucky escape with her leaving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but where the F is she getting all her money from! Tattoos, meals out, petrol for her car to run around town collecting 2 TooGoodToGo boxes, hair dye and now she has done not 1 but 2 online clothes shop for just her 🤷🏻‍♀️! People are struggling with their house hold bills increasing and struggling to put food on the table and keeping the heating off to save money and she just spends it like it’s going out of fashion and doesn’t do a single days work for it 🤬!
P.s sorry for the rant 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but where the F is she getting all her money from! Tattoos, meals out, petrol for her car to run around town collecting 2 TooGoodToGo boxes, hair dye and now she has done not 1 but 2 online clothes shop for just her 🤷🏻‍♀️! People are struggling with their house hold bills increasing and struggling to put food on the table and keeping the heating off to save money and she just spends it like it’s going out of fashion and doesn’t do a single days work for it 🤬!
P.s sorry for the rant 😂
Nah don't be sorry it's infuriating isn't it very tone deaf and out of touch

Have you seen the latest…… done a clothes haul …. Expecting her “fans” to vote for one clothes haul but they voted for shien,but she still went ahead and bought the other one as well as the one voted for !!!!!!!! Where does she get all her money from ….all made up, flicking her hair from one side to the other, all made up….. she is on a real high,flapping her arms about everywhere…..what happened to the bad shoulder and sling…..forgot that now haven’t we Jo, too excited for the clothes haul …… amazing what you can achieve when you are a total scammer and beggy witch …..get you’re overbite sorted out as well “lovelies “

Reactions: 9
Her money is coming from claiming to be single even tho Ryan blatently lives there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her arm she was crying over is magically ok now, absolute drama queen and she went to a&e and wasted precious nhs time! Her breakfast loaf looked so terrible, she even wrote #chef in the hashtags, I know she was a cook at the garden centre, they had a lucky escape with her leaving 😂
she wasn’t a chef lol. I think She was a kitchen Porter aka - dishwasher.The comments on the rank food posts are comical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont understand moaning her kids are up at 6 I think that is standard for many parents.
Exactly Logan could entertain himself but she has a young boy who is a bit of a handful so don't expect a lay in... Oh except when they are at their grandparents 🤣

Reactions: 2
“Booked in for more tattoos” OH MY GOD!!!! I want to scream in her face. Get your tit together, stop palming your kids off with whoever will have them, and get a bleeping joke 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I've wanted a tattoo coverup for ages (misspent youth!) but just can't justify the expense, especially since we've had the energy price predictions 😬. Maybe I should start a go fund me........

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.