Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More cooking/baking fails for Jo why did so put strawberry leaf in the middle of the 'pie'

Reactions: 3
Lmao ‘going for a meal with in-laws so I won’t video they don’t get that this is what I do now’ neither do we hun not really a job is it 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really winding me up she is lucky not to actually experience mania and trust me she dosent want too ugh she's a twit
Absolutely. I bet it is a horrible experience and wouldn't want that for anyone!! 😪
Everything about her is just wrong lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her anxiety is cured by some ear plugs ? Don’t know what kind of anxiety you have hun but mine is crippling and ear plugs ain’t gunna cure that 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
26 quid???? Jesus wept, who does she actually think she is? I have no idea what the going rate for these Cameo things are, but I wouldn't pay 50p for a "personalised message" from her, certainly not £26 😂😂 I mean, she is literally a nobody!

Reactions: 7
She spends far too much money for someone who doesn't have a job!
I thought that and she seems to revel in sharing it read the room Jo most of us are choosing whether to put food on table or heat our homes and that's with having a job 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ffs she's on cameo now 🤐
Hahahahaha! Imagine her popping up in your corporate videos - what would she speak about? Inspirational stories on how she has quit her job to become an influencer while exploiting mental health issues, her children and the benefits system?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I’m honestly not a hateful person. But I suffer very bad with anxiety but I could never put earplugs in my ears of any sort. What if my 8 year old was off playing and needed me and I couldn’t hear them properly. I don’t know if that’s just me but I get it for places when your not with your kids but when your with them no

26 quid???? Jesus wept, who does she actually think she is? I have no idea what the going rate for these Cameo things are, but I wouldn't pay 50p for a "personalised message" from her, certainly not £26 😂😂 I mean, she is literally a nobody!
£26 😮😮😮

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but if you bite your kid as a way of "teaching them a lesson" you're a child abuser. I don't care if noone agrees. I don't care if it makes me sound like a hippy dippy witch. There are ways to discipline and teach children without laying your hands or teeth on them.
My kid went through a biting phase when she was small, everyone told us to bite her back - I refused. I said it was mean and petty, and my job as her mum is to show her how to behave NOT hurt her back as some show of revenge.

Reactions: 3
My kid went through a biting phase when she was small, everyone told us to bite her back - I refused. I said it was mean and petty, and my job as her mum is to show her how to behave NOT hurt her back as some show of revenge.
My kids and I were talking about this today. He can you teach a child to understand their emotions appropriately, if you hurt them back, basically out of anger? Most biting is frustration, they aren't usually meaning to hurt someone. You can't teach a child not to be violent with violence!!!

Reactions: 9
So her kid cut the underside of her hair without waking her up?? What a bleeping genius he is!! Pull the other one love.. What is she doing still asleep when her 3/4 year old is awake anyway? Shameful

So her kid cut the underside of her hair without waking her up?? What a bleeping genius he is!! Pull the other one love.. What is she doing still asleep when her 3/4 year old is awake anyway? Shameful
If it's true it's troubling behaviour. He could have seriously hurt himself with those scissors and climbing up to specifically locate them... next time it could be a knife from a kitchen drawer. Couple this with the fact he has previously hurt other people (like the chair throwing thing the other week), I would be in contact with some health professionals to see what support we can get as soon as possible - not making a tiktok with a FML undertone. Your child is displaying concerning behaviour - deal with it and help him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.