Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo many no’s 😂 first off your piss soaked child needs a shower/bath and fresh pyjamas. Secondly, just strip the bed?! Surely they have mattress protectors so strip it back to mattress and sleep on it as is if you cba to re make it with clean sheets!

Reactions: 9
‘No effort day’ every bloody day for her isn’t it as she can sit about while her kids are at school and nursery 😂🤷‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soooo many no’s 😂 first off your piss soaked child needs a shower/bath and fresh pyjamas. Secondly, just strip the bed?! Surely they have mattress protectors so strip it back to mattress and sleep on it as is if you cba to re make it with clean sheets!
I'm fairly sure she uses puppy pads on his bed. So there's no excuse not to strip the bed, replace the pad and put a clean sheet on. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 4
why on earth would she put a towel on a piss soaked bed and sleep in it instead of sleeping on the sofa ? :rolleyes:
Because she's a bleeping lazy disgusting beast!

Those chicken pies looked rock hard, she could probably knock the plaque off her teeth with one of those! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can never understand it when Mums say they went and slept in their kids bed...if my child wakes up in the night, I go into her room and settle her but she stays in her bed. And if she's wet it, I change the bed and then she goes back into her bed. On the rare occasion she has attempted to sleep in my bed, it is to be near me. If I tried to sneak out, she would be following me! I am also a little bit smaller than Jo and would not fit in my toddler's bed so how is she squeezing herself in there? So many questions.

Reactions: 1
yeah the towel on a pishy bed is absolutely vile. Just strip it and put a fresh sheet on 🤢

I can never understand it when Mums say they went and slept in their kids bed...if my child wakes up in the night, I go into her room and settle her but she stays in her bed. And if she's wet it, I change the bed and then she goes back into her bed. On the rare occasion she has attempted to sleep in my bed, it is to be near me. If I tried to sneak out, she would be following me! I am also a little bit smaller than Jo and would not fit in my toddler's bed so how is she squeezing herself in there? So many questions.
I’ve slept in my sons bed a few times, but he has a double and it’s only been when one of us are working the next day or something and need to be up early without getting kept awake by little kicking legs lol

Reactions: 2
Because she's a bleeping lazy disgusting beast!

Those chicken pies looked rock hard, she could probably knock the plaque off her teeth with one of those! lol
Bloody filo every recipe
Must of bought too much or someone's told her it's slimming
I love Greek food but come on everything's pastry

I think she got them bunk beds when she decorated their room not 100% though...

Just lived there for 11 years
I went to Greece every year for the 1st16 years of my life its my favorite country but I don't go on about it
I lived in France for 13 years (from the age of 5 til I came back here for uni, still used to go back every 9/10 weeks until 2019, haven’t been back in 2 years (thanks covid 😭) and now my mum and dad have moved back to the UK after 20 years out there so I doubt I’ll be back again. I go on about it less than she does about Greece 😂

Reactions: 3
Jo, why didn't you just sleep on the sofa?? Surely that would have been easier. Oh, actually, that wouldn't have made a good tiktok video for you. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Caught lying about Ryan not having a license, or does he just drive when she’s in the car with him? Maybe not staying at his mums after all. The mirror is pointing at him

I remember her saying he was waiting for his license to arrive, maybe it came?

Reactions: 1
I’m really confused about their family setup. I havent watched her videos for that long so I don’t fully know her situation. Is Ryan the dad of her children? And if he is the kids dad and they are a couple, why does he not live there ?

I’m really confused about their family setup. I havent watched her videos for that long so I don’t fully know her situation. Is Ryan the dad of her children? And if he is the kids dad and they are a couple, why does he not live there ?
I don’t think he’s the kids dad she said in a video she’s been with him so many years can’t remember the exact amount but it’s less than how old the youngest is. He may live away a day or so (or someone said she could be lying) in order to claim as a single claimant 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.