Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont have tiktok so can not see what she is saying only by what people have sent me. I did mention it yes the comment was there should still he there. I'm not playing the pregnant card but apparently it's a lie anyway 😂. Like I said any tit comes to my door it will be taken further. Apparently everything that I've said tonight is all lies. It's our truth it's what we have had to deal with. There is always another side to her stories and we thought we would give ours. If you can slate us over the Internet then I'm sure we can do the same.

Reactions: 15
Not only did she tell every single one of them in her live birchfamilys name but she sat there and let them take the piss out of it! And us lot are the bullies???? Make it make sense 😵💫

Reactions: 8
Not only did she tell every single one of them in her live birchfamilys name but she sat there and let them take the piss out of it! And us lot are the bullies???? Make it make sense 😵💫
Crazy

I dont have tiktok so can not see what she is saying only by what people have sent me. I did mention it yes the comment was there should still he there. I'm not playing the pregnant card but apparently it's a lie anyway 😂. Like I said any tit comes to my door it will be taken further. Apparently everything that I've said tonight is all lies. It's our truth it's what we have had to deal with. There is always another side to her stories and we thought we would give ours. If you can slate us over the Internet then I'm sure we can do the same.
I do hope apart from this your ok and I'm sorry you have to deal with that thing 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I never seen her mention her name as I was going off and on. But I did see jo saying they were c*nts and letting them all slate her. Yet cries that we apparently slate her. She’s a joke!

Reactions: 5
last time i checked she was 100% pregnant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Crazy

I do hope apart from this your ok and I'm sorry you have to deal with that thing 😤
I'm OK thank you, annoyed she gave out my full name but nothing I can do now. We told our side that's all that matters. Made me out to be a horrible person. Half the stuff I was told she said never even happened! The thing with the nappys was utter bull that was made up but let's let her followers believe the crap that comes out her mouth

Reactions: 2
I'm OK thank you, annoyed she gave out my full name but nothing I can do now. We told our side that's all that matters. Made me out to be a horrible person. Half the stuff I was told she said never even happened! The thing with the nappys was utter bull that was made up but let's let her followers believe the crap that comes out her mouth
She said she has all the court papers, parenting documents and police records about it all, she was on for what must’ve been a good 3 hours and she was having a right rant! She also said she could say she’s pregnant as she looks it, absolutely bizarre comment that was. She has the same old followers commenting, some of them are kids. We saw through her on here ages ago hence why she has a thread, I feel sorry for her kids especially the youngest as she’s not nice about him at all. She spends more time in bed than she does With them. And jo we know you love reading this, if you don’t want your personal life spoken about don’t splash every little detail on social media to get free money, gifts and sympathy!

Reactions: 7
She said she has all the court papers, parenting documents and police records about it all, she was on for what must’ve been a good 3 hours and she was having a right rant! She also said she could say she’s pregnant as she looks it, absolutely bizarre comment that was. She has the same old followers commenting, some of them are kids. We saw through her on here ages ago hence why she has a thread, I feel sorry for her kids especially the youngest as she’s not nice about him at all. She spends more time in bed than she does With them. And jo we know you love reading this, if you don’t want your personal life spoken about don’t splash every little detail on social media to get free money, gifts and sympathy!
She's not the only one with copies of the paper work we have it too. We just ain't as stupid as she is saying how she will put it all over tiktok, I mean that's fine you crack on jo if any names are mentioned from that paper work we are allowed to get her arrested. I know she is reading theses the amount of messages I was getting about her saying my full name, I was angry but like I said any crap that gets brought to my door then will be taken further. She clearly doesn't like the fact we have spoken out. Not going to lie my partner and her didn't have the best relationship she cheated he did was a stupid young thing they had but he has NEVER hit me or hurt me in anyway so yes I can sit here and say we'll actually the tit you have said about him is not him. I heard about her pregnancy comment. I mean what a stupid thing to say or weird for that matter. Sorry now I'm ranting haha just want our point across if she can then why can't we

Reactions: 6
She's not the only one with copies of the paper work we have it too. We just ain't as stupid as she is saying how she will put it all over tiktok, I mean that's fine you crack on jo if any names are mentioned from that paper work we are allowed to get her arrested. I know she is reading theses the amount of messages I was getting about her saying my full name, I was angry but like I said any crap that gets brought to my door then will be taken further. She clearly doesn't like the fact we have spoken out. Not going to lie my partner and her didn't have the best relationship she cheated he did was a stupid young thing they had but he has NEVER hit me or hurt me in anyway so yes I can sit here and say we'll actually the tit you have said about him is not him. I heard about her pregnancy comment. I mean what a stupid thing to say or weird for that matter. Sorry now I'm ranting haha just want our point across if she can then why can't we
Is what she said true though?, that she was out with her son and the dad was happily playing with another child and didn't bother to go and speak to her son or interact with him??

Reactions: 1
She will be back on today with a video saying she didn’t get up till midday and puts on her usual sad face and say she’s feeling mentally drained. Her usual drill. Or maybe not if she reads here before then and may do the opposite and be super duper happy 😂 most of us came here when she put up a wishlist for Logan’s birthday saying she couldn’t afford to really buy him anything then put on tik toks of her having meals out, tattoos, buying tit scrunchies, nails and other crap. And her next lot was of her quitting her job saying she was too depressed to get up before midday and her boyfriend didn’t live there and other crap and it was all a load of tit because she contradicts herself massively. She deleted the birthday wishlist video and stuff after she found out about here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I will say just because he hasn’t been violent to you doesn’t mean he wasn’t to her, my ex punched me but never touched his next girlfriend (as far as I know)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I will say just because he hasn’t been violent to you doesn’t mean he wasn’t to her, my ex punched me but never touched his next girlfriend (as far as I know)
Very true, I won’t say oh I believe either side here as only jo and the ex know the truth of their relationship to be quite honest.

Reactions: 6
Either way jo can be done for doxxing shes put someones full name out there that isnt allowed she needs to be careful

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not only that if people now go harass her ex it can be seen as inciting hate and will impact any case going on or even case they have had before shes silly for mentioning it really

Yes she may not have said go harass this person but she knows if she has a big following put someones name out there is a no go

Not only that if people now go harass her ex it can be seen as inciting hate and will impact any case going on or even case they have had before shes silly for mentioning it really

Yes she may not have said go harass this person but she knows if she has a big following put someones name out there is a no go
People in comments said they’d looked on Facebook at birchfamilys profile. One of jo’s dumb fans will probably message one of them, can see it coming.

Reactions: 3
People in comments said they’d looked on Facebook at birchfamilys profile. One of jo’s dumb fans will probably message one of them, can see it coming.
Well jo just be prepared for the police to turn up if birch gets anything and goes down the legal route especially if the message is hateful or threatning in any way also that video this morning was a silly idea as well 🤔

Well jo just be prepared for the police to turn up if birch gets anything and goes down the legal route especially if the message is hateful or threatning in any way also that video this morning was a silly idea as well 🤔
Someone’s said it in comments to her and she said that she’s used her own name as a username and openly said who she is. She hasn’t said who she is on here her actual name because I don’t know it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.