Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are talking about free pads etc and someone made a comment of "eventually everyone will want everything for free" I nearly commented "might be worth making a wishlist" but I'm already in the dog house for arguing with dickheads online lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was actually shown this by a Friend of mine. But yes yes I am I'm so glad that there is other people out there that can see what we see. Just got to wait for the video now to pop up on tiktok about this now
She's on live now ranting about him

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who doesn’t believe a word that’s coming out of her mouth?

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who doesn’t believe a word that’s coming out of her mouth?
Nope, not just you. She just keeps repeating herself and going in circles

I can’t believe her. Moaning about how we are all trolls on here but is quite happy to slag people off on her live and laugh when her followers make comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Apparently we now all think her ex who she called a sperm donor will get a go fund me made for him to raise money for him to go to court to see his son. 😂 stop I cannot breath, how can she talk about go fund mes when she has one for holiday spends 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently we now all think her ex who she called a sperm donor will get a go fund me made for him to raise money for him to go to court to see his son. 😂 stop I cannot breath, how can she talk about go fund mes when she has one for holiday spends 😂😂😂
Stopppp it

Imagine how many times she could've brushed her teeth in the time she's been ranting 🙄😂

• Haha
Birch family has really hit a nerve tonight, her 50 teeth are going to fall out if she rants anymore 😂

• Haha
What an absolute head she is. She’s made the decision to put herself and her life/kids on full view to tiktok. You haven’t. For her to give your full name is bleeping out of order.

And say she doesn’t deserve a Vagina 😂 what sort of insult is that, rather not have mine and have no periods 😂

So apparently you have wrote on here you are pregnant to stop getting hate off jo’s followers and you are chavvy? I cannot see this pregnant comment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.