Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooool welcome to the thread! Literally none of us can stand her & her fated mouth of too many teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please get in touch with social care and ask them to do an assessment, and get a court order filed for contact. If she takes such little care of her own teeth I can’t see her being bothered about the children’s

QUOTE="Birchfamily 2014, post: 8039067, member: 307080"]
The oldest dad isn't Allowed all contact was stopped by her. The dad cant even contact to see how the oldest is doing or say happy birthday to him. Last time he tried to send something it got thrown in the bin but does pay towards the child every month though
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Hi birch family, jo is a beg, palms the kids off every opportunity, she’s lazy, she is a benefit cheat, the list goes on and on. Bet you are glad to find this 😂

I saw her mention before the eldest doesn’t see his dad, think it must’ve been on a live one night.

Reactions: 7
Isn't it odd that she won't let his real dad see him but doesn't mind showing him to thousands of strangers on the Internet. And I can def see her taking money off the dad and not letting him see him sort of person she is! Makes me so mad

Reactions: 5
Yes we can all see through her, she is a grabby, beggy witch! I would be too ashamed to walk around my home town after begging for stuff on tik Tok, she is a disgusting, lazy beast of a woman! I'm looking forward to seeing how all this plays out! She's probably shitting herself that you've found this thread Birchfamily! lol
Isn't it odd that she won't let his real dad see him but doesn't mind showing him to thousands of strangers on the Internet. And I can def see her taking money off the dad and not letting him see him sort of person she is! Makes me so mad
We have already gone through courts once before when the oldest was young as she then stopped him again from seeing him when we first got together but they got in to an argument then all of a sudden the oldest didn't wanna see his dad she stopped all contact again. Me and his dad both blocked from contacting him we try every Christmas birthdays but nothing

Sad and upset face TikToks then adds more tit to her wishlist 🙄
I've been shown a few of her tiktoks I've also been shown one where she makes out the dad is some kind of monster! He really isn't. What's more annoying is they haven't been together for over 8 years now but she still manages to bring him up in her lives or her videos

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If she has breached a court order you can apply to go back to court and she can be punished for breaking it

Reactions: 4
We have already gone through courts once before when the oldest was young as she then stopped him again from seeing him when we first got together but they got in to an argument then all of a sudden the oldest didn't wanna see his dad she stopped all contact again. Me and his dad both blocked from contacting him we try every Christmas birthdays but nothing

I've been shown a few of her tiktoks I've also been shown one where she makes out the dad is some kind of monster! He really isn't. What's more annoying is they haven't been together for over 8 years now but she still manages to bring him up in her lives or her videos
Pure spite probably. Quite happy to take the money, but not allowing access. You would think the amount she palms off her kids on her and Ryan's parents she would be ecstatic at the thought of another opportunity to get rid of one for a wee while.
Just keep trying, the wee boy will end up resenting her for keeping his dad from him.

Thats because she's not over him. Or he broke it off with her and she needs to be the one to "end" things. It's gotta be something to do with her narcissism?

Reactions: 2
She did mention on a live a few weeks ago could of been last week about the oldest dad and his partner well I'm the partner.
Oh please let this be true 👍 I need to have chats with u ..... xxx

Yes we can all see through her, she is a grabby, beggy witch! I would be too ashamed to walk around my home town after begging for stuff on tik Tok, she is a disgusting, lazy beast of a woman! I'm looking forward to seeing how all this plays out! She's probably shitting herself that you've found this thread Birchfamily! lol
Thing is she's already proven that people round south ockendon know her.....the dry cleaning lady!!!! So she's already famous 🤣🤣

Pure spite probably. Quite happy to take the money, but not allowing access. You would think the amount she palms off her kids on her and Ryan's parents she would be ecstatic at the thought of another opportunity to get rid of one for a wee while.
Just keep trying, the wee boy will end up resenting her for keeping his dad from him.
The dad would do anything to see his son! He would drop everything if she called or texted and said do you want to see him he really would. The reason why we have left trying to go back through the courts is due to the fact a few years ago we saw them at a park near us he went up to his son and asked do you know who I am the son replied no I don't that broke my partner but he explained who he was then that was it never saw him again after that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She knows about the ex bfs gf 😆😆 mentioned it it in her live saying someone told her to read it 🤣

Chav drama

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just slipped up saying ‘as soon as he moved in ages ago I stole it’ referring to Ryan.

Thought she was scamming the system pretending he didn’t live there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.