Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hear MAM’s interview with Paul McKenna about his Positively podcast? She was sucking up to him when she found out he had acquired a Great Dane. She sounded giddy with excitement and invited him onto her Dogs and the City podcast. It also seemed to me that she was angling for an invite to participate in his podcast. I had a look at who he’s been talking to and it’s quite an array of people inc. Ruby Wax who I’d like to hear as I enjoyed the podcast she did with Louis Theroux recently.

Reactions: 2
MAM leaves this bizarre comment on Estee Lalonde’s post tagged Kenwood.View attachment 428303
:LOL: London expert Jo Good thinks it's Regent's Park.

Or has she become an estate agent, claiming proximity of The Heath to everywhere?

Anyone else hear MAM’s interview with Paul McKenna about his Positively podcast? She was sucking up to him when she found out he had acquired a Great Dane. She sounded giddy with excitement and invited him onto her Dogs and the City podcast. It also seemed to me that she was angling for an invite to participate in his podcast. I had a look at who he’s been talking to and it’s quite an array of people inc. Ruby Wax who I’d like to hear as I enjoyed the podcast she did with Louis Theroux recently.
I didn't hear that. She has a particular change in tone when she's crawling to someone, very creepy. Reminds me of nasty old narc Steve Allen when he interviews certain people.

Louis and Ruby would be a good listen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
:LOL: London expert Jo Good thinks it's Regent's Park.

Or has she become an estate agent, claiming proximity of The Heath to everywhere?

I didn't hear that. She has a particular change in tone when she's crawling to someone, very creepy. Reminds me of nasty old narc Steve Allen when he interviews certain people.

Louis and Ruby would be a good listen.
Paul McKenna interview was yesterday but I can’t remember what time.

Louis Theroux also did an amusing interview with his cousin, Justin Theroux. I’ve enjoyed all of his Lockdown podcasts. The Ruby W one was excellent.

If you look really hard you can see Queen MAM waving from the window at all her fans walking by. 🤣
Where the hell does she think that is? Regents Park doesn’t have a slope like that. She’s also met a few people there for her Dogs and the City podcast. I think one was the Katrina and the Waves woman. It’s so distinctive and the location is tagged. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Have noticed how she sucks up too, or leaves comments on other You Tubers or celebs. Always trying to lure them in for her dog cast thing. It's true her tone does change and she's just like nasty, bitchy, queen Steve Allen! Loves to namedrop followed by 'I've interviewed them once'.
Ruby Wax, Louis Theroux and Paul McKenna all interesting and not self absorbed like MAM. Kenwood House is not on her doorstep. Her memory's going.

Where the hell does she think that is? Regents Park doesn’t have a slope like that. She’s also met a few people there for her Dogs and the City podcast. I think one was the Katrina and the Waves woman. It’s so distinctive and the location is tagged. 🤦‍♀️
With MAM's diligent attention to detail, keen observation skills and architectural expertise she probably confused it with this hilly aspect in Regent's Park.

the hub regents park.jpg

20210210_131132.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that Mademoiselle Lalonde is also flogging the same silk jammies.

More exaggeration from regular hysteric Jo Good on her BBC Radio London radio show today. She's claiming she paid £13.00 for 30 mins parking near the Italian Gardens. She is even flakier than I imagined. As a Marylebone resident (don'tcha know) her Westminster Zone F residents' parking permit extends slightly west of the southern tip of Edgware Road, she could've parked for free up to Lancaster Gate. Even if she paid, it costs £5.10ph.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes, I remember her wanging (not wangling as it autocorrected above) on and on about it. Brooklyn or Manhattan! She needs to make up her mind. 😆. I think she thinks that if she says it enough times, then someone important will hear her and offer her a job over there. US radio is very ruthless and competitive as well as mostly commercial so she doesn’t have a chance.
It could be the new Frasier Crane......”MAMS listening”......

• Haha
Jo's posted an ad with Paula's Choice on Instagram. I don't see any #ad tag anywhere...
I wonder if that was the beauty brand she was supposed to be having a Zoom meeting with on the last vlog, until it was postponed. When the meeting finally went ahead, the brand said 'Hi' and she replied 'I'll do it'.

So this is the before picture, let's not hold our breath for the after shot, MAM will rave to her viewers about how fantastic the products are but won't bother using or reviewing. I won't be clicking the link to see her fictional morning routine, as she is urging the commenters to do.

And yes @dreamybutterfly , yet again, no declaration of it being an #AD.

20210210_215413.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve never heard of Paula’s Choice products, anyone else? She obviously advertise anything for the dish, like her friend Nadine.

The di
I’ve never heard of Paula’s Choice products, anyone else? She obviously advertise anything for the dish, like her friend Nadine.

Obvs I meant the dosh , not the dish!

And while I’m here, I wanted to call attention to words she makes up such as Urbania, which is a town in Italy, but I think she means it as an urban area. She’s used this word twice in the last week or so. She also used say El Buffo, a lot, which she meant to mean in the nude, but it doesn’t mean that in the slightest. How was she ever a teacher of drama, as she claims she was?

I’m in a roll. Yesterday she said seams mistress instead of seamstress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Paula’s Choice been around for years.... Nadine and the like talk about it. Wonder if that’s how she got the gig? -“JG...Beauty Guru” just what she’s been after....mind you, if she starts looking less like a melting candle.....I’m buying me some! Not going to happen tho.
This made up word thing is just another of her many affectations...she thinks it makes her appear urbane ( or should that be urbanian..lol)

• Haha
I was given Paula Begoun's book "Don't go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me! in the '90s by a friend who'd been to a talk given by Paula on a book tour and was in thrall to her. I found it very enlightening, it's where I learned about ingredients, actives etc. Paula eventually launched her own line which was simple and good value, but she eventually sold for some mega amount of $$millions. Many no longer rate the brand as the prices have increased along with the bottles shrinking and, while the products are generally OK, nowadays many similarly-formulated products can be found at much lower price points.

This YT video explains it quite well, it seems the way Paula's Choice works with influencers now is just to send them stuff, any stuff, with no follow up, which would suit MAM just fine, but products alone won't pay the bills. Maybe that is why MAM has not delcared an #AD, using her regular excuse "...oh, they just sent it to me..."

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone take skincare advice from Galen, from Planet of The Apes?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That woman needs to come over to Tattle. She rates Caroline Hirons. So she gets free expensive stuff and apparently doesn’t get paid. Does MAM get paid? And MAM does wear some kind of foundation as I remember her trumpeting that one of her ‘friends’ had picked her up some expensive tinted moisturiser while isolating.

Last edited:
That woman needs to come over to Tattle. She rates Caroline Hirons. So she gets free expensive stuff and apparently doesn’t get paid. Does MAM get paid? And MAM does wear some kind of foundation as I remember her trumpeting that one of her ‘friends’ had picked her up some expensive tinted moisturiser while isolating.
I agree with her about Caroline Hirons only in that she is knowledgeable about ingredients. Not that I had ever given CH much thought, I had never encountered her until I came to Tattle, not sure why she never appeared on my radar, not that I seek out much beauty stuff.

I’d
I agree with her about Caroline Hirons only in that she is knowledgeable about ingredients. Not that I had ever given CH much thought, I had never encountered her until I came to Tattle, not sure why she never appeared on my radar, not that I seek out much beauty stuff.
I’d never heard of Caroline Hirons or Nadine Baggott except for being on the Jo Good programme. Then I discovered their threads here. I did know of Sali Hughes. JG used to have someone called Freya from Fenwicks on her show quite frequently. I think she was more makeup than skincare though I could be wrong.

When I worked in the West End, i used to enjoy going into the department stores in Oxford Street and trying out the skin care, perfume and makeup. I liked being given samples of foundation to try. But I was never obsessed with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.