Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She managed to get in a plug for her YT channel right after the beginning of the programme.

Reactions: 4
So she's interviewing Melanie Blake the agent/author. Makes it all about her. 'I might send you some ten by eights'. 'I'm not in Spotlight'. Does this cheeky old bag ever stop promoting herself.

• Haha
So she's interviewing Melanie Blake the agent/author. Makes it all about her. 'I might send you some ten by eights'. 'I'm not in Spotlight'. Does this cheeky old bag ever stop promoting herself.
It was bum clenching.

• Haha
MB has the knife out for Nadia Sawalha apparently - another YT grifter and ebegger........so she’ll no doubt kick MAMs wrinkly old carcass to the kerb .....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Housekeeping alert.

I started to make a new thread, I was getting it done until but couldn't proceed.

This thread does not have a tag, which it needs to hook it to #2. So I tried to add the Jo Good tag to this thread but got a message saying I do not have permission to do so.

Can someone less lowly than me please add the Jo Good tag to this thread? I can then get on with the rest.

Or do we need to call out to a mod to do this? If so, how?

MB has the knife out for Nadia Sawalha apparently - another YT grifter and ebegger........so she’ll no doubt kick MAMs wrinkly old carcass to the kerb .....
How did you find this out? I’ve visited the NS thread but retreated rather quickly.

Reactions: 3
How did you find this out? I’ve visited the NS thread but retreated rather quickly.
They’ve been talking about it on there for a while. There’s speculation that a character in the book is based on NS...plus MB did a tweet calling Nadia “a nasty witch”.

It was funny when MAM kept trying to sell herself to MB, who agreed one no longer needs 8x10s or to be on Spotlight to promote themselves as an actor, and it was all about social media now. MAM took the bait and MB laughingly said 'yeah Middle Aged Minx'. I was only half listening but it seemed to me as if MB was not laughing with her. Might be worth another listen.

Last edited:
“Middle Aged Minx” certainly makes me laugh every time I think about it.....how is this the soubriquet of an emaciated 66 year old spinster who lives alone with a dog and fantasises about new slippers. Has anyone ever seen anything remotely minxish in any of these vlogs? Not too sure that a bit of flirting with SL (The Royal Florist, you know) a taxi driver and a couple of randoms in the street actually counts. Mind you there was the lily silk red nightie incident......I’m sure Matilda, Philips and her army of elderly female subs were positively swooning.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She confessed to buying some new shoes after returning the checked trousers. Can’t wait to see them. 😴

• Wow
“Middle Aged Minx” certainly makes me laugh every time I think about it.....how is this the soubriquet of an emaciated 66 year old spinster who lives alone with a dog and fantasises about new slippers. Has anyone ever seen anything remotely minxish in any of these vlogs? Not too sure that a bit of flirting with SL (The Royal Florist, you know) a taxi driver and a couple of randoms in the street actually counts. Mind you there was the lily silk red nightie incident......I’m sure Matilda, Philips and her army of elderly female subs were positively swooning.....
That vlog with the red nightie was 😬. She needs a matching set of bed sheets.

• Haha
Wonderin
Wondering you could incorporate wreck my knees along with Cherryz ?
Oops, my omission, sorry. Seems as if it's too late to edit, maybe ask a mod?

(Although yesterday on the radio show she seemed very keen to point out there was nothing wrong with her knees, it's her ankle that's suffering!)

Oops, my omission, sorry. Seems as if it's too late to edit, maybe ask a mod?

(Although yesterday on the radio show she seemed very keen to point out there was nothing wrong with her knees, it's her ankle that's suffering!)
I thought it would be a good inclusion because of the rhyming aspect and she and her minions, listeners and subs had alerted her to the damage she could cause her knees.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.