Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I posted in that thread because it wasn’t mentioned that she was on.Jo hasn’t done any research into Tanya, talking about YouTube when she hasn’t posted in 2 years! She’s fishing for her own tips on how to get acting jobs/ asking whether YouTube will help her acting career. Tanya has said no, wonder if Jo will give up YouTube now.
I loved how Jo was fishing, asking Tania Burr if all her experience on camera on YouTube was beneficial to her acting. But then TB answers no, a director had, in fact, told her he felt it was detrimental! The deflated sigh Jo gave was confirmation (as if we needed it) that she was asking only to imagine how it might relate to her.

She has just mentioned that she filmed the vaccination with both her phone and her vlogging camera so Sunday's vlog might be " I GOT MY VACCINATION AT A FAMOUS CRICKET GROUND IN A BOUGIE NEIGHBOURHOOD!!"

I don't know how they admitted her with those gaping nostrils exposed. I also imagine that her mask never gets washed, remembering one of MAM's YT commenters calling the MiddleAgedMinx embroidered mask a "filthy man sock". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know too much about Tanya Burr. I get her confused with the others, like Zoella. I think she married and divorced another You Tuber, and lived in Brighton. Her stage play was panned. These vloggers get opportunities like reality stars. Fifteen minutes of fame. MAM is a trained actress and is dreadful. The You Tube channel is not the money pot she thought it would be.

Reactions: 3
Only because Jo was having hers? Hilarious. 😂

I've come on to say, I'm disgusted having seen her Instagram post and if that's what the vaccination station is looking like, alarm bells are ringing with concerns over infection control and hygiene issues. 🤮
I could write a list!!
I have just watched it, I can't agree more about the hygiene issues.

I shouldn't be surprised but it was so arrogant how our attention-seeking MAM was controlling what was taking place, why not put the phone in place and passively film, allowing the GP to follow the procedure? She kept interrupting, making sure her face was in shot and touching her mask constantly, those nostrils emitting goodness-knows-what all over her hands and beyond. :sick: The woman is a disgrace and a liability.

That this was posted in the name of the BBC is terrible and should be reported.

EDIT: My above comment is about the video posted on the BBC London Facebook page, not Insta.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I reckon those huge nostrils suck the mask in if she covers them......like the plant in Little Shop of Horrors.....” Feed me Seymour, Feed me..,,”. .....but that’s no excuse! You can’t get exemption based on looking like Kenneth William’s half sister.....if she can’t wear it properly , she should stay in.
Nasty germ spreader.

• Haha
Strange thing is....the other one looks a bit like Phillipe...or what ever he’s called.....bit older but deffo a look...,

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Phwaaaaaarrrrrrrr........I can smell the fish cakes from here.......least I hope it’s fishcakes.......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s defrosting dressed crab from one of her many sponsors.

She mentioned taking her mother for her jab again later in yesterday’s programme. She explained that she had had to act as an interpreter for all the deaf elderly people who couldn’t hear the numbers being called out. What a gal! Another job she could do. So it’s confirmed she’s been to Horsham, yet no click bait of her mother recently.

On her insta someone asked her if her mum had been given the jab. MAM said yes two weeks ago. So was she with her? Does Muti need a second jab?

See my
On her insta someone asked her if her mum had been given the jab. MAM said yes two weeks ago. So was she with her? Does Muti need a second jab?
yes, she was. See my post above. Everyone needs a second jab, 12 weeks apart. I would have thought her mum could have had a home visit one as she would be classified as very vulnerable.

Last edited:
Jo Good is not the only 66yo in the business saying she's broke despite being a property owner, presumably with some equity.

20210206_131421.jpg

Jo Good is not the only 66yo in the business saying she's broke despite being a property owner, presumably with some equity.

View attachment 422107
I read that. Wouldn't think they were the same age. So Cheryl gets her state pension. Along with all the other stuff. Also she has a husband and family have moved back in. Not exactly destitute. Think she has a book coming out. It's the tax bill that has knocked her back. Plenty of people in the same industry who have not earned a penny, and can't claim anything. MAM is always pleading poverty yet spends a lot on clothes. Always very coy about her properties. A cheapskate when she buys for others. Still has a BBC salary. Who knows what she's really got. No dependents, or partner. Has an accountant in Holland Park. I don't feel a bit sorry for MAM. Cheryl I'm sure will bounce back.

Yes, her pleading poverty and then parading her expensive footwear and clothes is so ill judged as to be criminal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.