Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's trying to get content by dragging her agent into the vlog. MAM claims he represents big names. He has a few radio presenters and most you would never have heard of. If he got her the Cherryz collab, he's hardly division one. I can't understand any beauty brand wanting to collab with her. There are some much better candidates on YT in older age groups who look great. Celebrities like Jo Wood or Joanna Lumley would be great ambassadors. Guess we will have to wait for the vaccine saga vlog. Howzat.:ROFLMAO:. Went completely over her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now she's trying to get content by dragging her agent into the vlog. MAM claims he represents big names. He has a few radio presenters and most you would never have heard of. If he got her the Cherryz collab, he's hardly division one. I can't understand any beauty brand wanting to collab with her. There are some much better candidates on YT in older age groups who look great. Celebrities like Jo Wood or Joanna Lumley would be great ambassadors. Guess we will have to wait for the vaccine saga vlog. Howzat.:ROFLMAO:. Went completely over her head.
Yes, the needy old narc called her agent and put him on speaker while he was blowing smoke up her flaccid arse, prompting her 'aw shucks' gurning..

20210207_114314.jpg

20210207_114251.jpg

20210207_114213.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
How boring is this woman?! Regardless of all the things she’s done in her life she still manages to be boring. I noticed that many of her regular listeners worry about her financial situation... don’t.... she really shouldn’t have a radio show. Not even doing the grave yard shift. The world seems to have passed her by. I have an old aunt just like her. Unfortunately I don’t mean that in a good way.

• Heart
I presume this is the Bella Freud/Nick Cave collab jumper she wants. I know I've said it before in this thread but the obvious Bella Freud sweaters give such desperate-to-be-cool vibes - hey, I'm still edgy, aren't I? cf Sali Hughes.

20210207_132757.jpg

20210207_132657.jpg

20210207_114011.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve still got this bit of delectation to look forward to. Those BF jumpers are naff - even the woman Cat from Does My Bum Look 40 wears them. 😖

Here's another sucker who thinks MAM is 'honest in her reviews'. FFS she doesn't review anything, she just shows stuff and says 'look what I got'.

Poor Youtimeful is impressed that MAM partners only with companies she 'agrees with'. Would that be companies like Yvette Sport (MAM said they were a US company and you 'won't pay tax'. The company is Chinese, they ship worldwide in plastic packets, MAM's vlog featured them on the same day she was on her radio show preaching about sustainability in fashion, saying she hated buying online as everything comes in plastic. If you want to return items to Yvette you pay for overseas postage, double carbon bubble).

Or Function of Beauty, who post heavy bottles of shampoo and conditioner worldwide to individuals, eg USA to UK at a minimum of £29. MAM only once claimed she'd used it, just showed the bottles, no proper review, no follow-up to assess extended use.

20210207_161614.jpg

20210207_111005.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
In her vlog today you could see her shampoo bottles on a shelf in the bathroom and they did not look like Function of Beauty ones. She does have some suckers for fans. It now seems that her agent, Nigel, is getting her these selling gigs. He should be ashamed if that is true. Anything for dosh, eh what!

• Wow
Nigel is her only hope. He is mediocre. Her vlogs/insta won't appeal to brands. Gleam don't want her (even though she sucks up to their vloggers. It's not going to happen for her. Cherryz, Function of Beauty, Ready app, Next beauty (briefly), Yvette whatsit. Silk tit show. May as well become an Avon lady. Might get more commission.

• Haha
May as well become an Avon lady. Might get more commission.
:ROFLMAO: I'm trying to imagine it, she is so impatient she'd ring a doorbell and if there was no reply in 5 seconds she'd decide there was no-one home and move on. :ROFLMAO: Coming home with no orders she'd knock on Sandra's basement door hoping to sell a lippy.

• Haha
:ROFLMAO: I'm trying to imagine it, she is so impatient she'd ring a doorbell and if there was no reply in 5 seconds she'd decide there was no-one home and move on. :ROFLMAO: Coming home with no orders she'd knock on Sandra's basement door hoping to sell a lippy.
Lol. Imagine opening the door to that dirty old sock mask, and her everybody loves me spiel. Poor Sandra ended up in the vlog. No mask Jo.

• Haha
logo on the BF jumper suits her perfectly.....not a thought, care or concern for anyone else or their opinion in that little shrunken head . Totally out of step with the times we are in. I’d not polish the step with it personally....,,but I’m with George...,go on Jo, knock yourself out - if you want to spend £400 plus to wear the equivalent of a billboard proclaiming what an absolute nasty old boot you are...do it.

Dear Nigel ( posh grifter) has obviously realised he’s landed a duff budgie and is scrabbling at straws ...good luck with it mate, you’re on a loser and no amount of flannel will help you “polish a turd” as the saying goes.

@VeeJayBee .....I think you may be a genius......

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sure her mate Nigel knew he was going to be phoned by her. He will also be earning from whatever skanky collabs she gets via him so why wouldn’t he be nice. That ‘winsome’ look she keeps making at the camera when she turns her face to itmakes me feel like this 😣😖. More comments from yesterday. Beth West, JillyHh and Atargeet Parker despite recently claiming she answers all questions.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
T
But you haven't seen the latest MAMxBF collab...

View attachment 423728
This needs a wider audience.

Her mate Nigel has tweeted about his appearance on her vlog. He manages Janice Long, Toby Anstis, Jim Davis and Duncan Barkes - DB has just announced he’s leaving the dire slot BBC London had put him in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.