Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While she was interviewing the author of the pain book today, all I could hear was the clatter of jangling jewellery. It was very distracting. Why would anyone wear noisy jewellery for a radio interview?

Reactions: 3
She’s filling in for Jason Rosam 5 - 7am who has had to self isolate for a week. True to form, after less than 20 minutes she’s been rabitting on about herself and talking over music.

She just mentioned that she said she couldn’t find any wet fish on air and lo and behold, sea bass was delivered to her door. But of course she didn’t know how to cook it or where it was even from.

Last edited:
She’s filling in for Jason Rosam 5 - 7am who has had to self isolate for a week. True to form, after less than 20 minutes she’s been rabitting on about herself and talking over music.

She just mentioned that she said she couldn’t find any wet fish on air and lo and behold, sea bass was delivered to her door. But of course she didn’t know how to cook it or where it was even from.
So she was on the radio this morning! The sea bass will either be from the local fishmonger she walks to, or the one she had on the show, who deliver to many London postcodes.

I don't believe a piece of fish arrived in a plain wrapper. She won't say which fishmonger on the BBC, the reveal will probably come in a vlog called 'WET FISH APPEARED FROM NOWHERE' which she will declare is 'not sponsored' because 'they just sent it to me!'

As for her not knowing how to cook it, is disrespectful to receive a gift and dismissively say you wouldn't know what to do with it. But MAM is not known for her graciousness.

JG, instead of finding out how to cook it on YouTube or Google, will probably do the ditzy old bag act to punt for comments and engagement. 'What AM I going to do with this sea bass???' 'Oooh Jo, perhaps you can order a fish cookbook from Daunts! You can walk over the street to pick it up with click and collect11!!'

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How dare the fishmonger not send her dressed crab. The cheek.

Not only does she not know how to cook it, she’s never eaten it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember when she was going down to Sussex and looking at houses. Then, there was the whole indecision thing about moving out of London. It was as if she was trying to get a free place. The Michalaks (who I know she watches), managed to get a place paid for from a property/rental type company in Bath. It was only for about a year, but enabled them to then buy somewhere. Looks like no one wanted to gift old fish face a new home.

• Wow
I remember when she was going down to Sussex and looking at houses. Then, there was the whole indecision thing about moving out of London. It was as if she was trying to get a free place. The Michalaks (who I know she watches), managed to get a place paid for from a property/rental type company in Bath. It was only for about a year, but enabled them to then buy somewhere. Looks like no one wanted to gift old fish face a new home.
I didn’t know that about the Michalaks. I’ve heard at least one interview she did with Steph. She’s also had Simon Hooper, Father of Daughters, on her programme. I never thought for a minute that she would move to the country.

I didn’t know that about the Michalaks. I’ve heard at least one interview she did with Steph. She’s also had Simon Hooper, Father of Daughters, on her programme. I never thought for a minute that she would move to the country.
Yes. I remember her saying she watched the Michalaks, Sacconne Joly's (had him on the dog podcast). Quite a few she's interviewed. One stood her up. I would love to know who it was. Her mother lives in Horsham, and she lived for years in Brighton (hence the dressed crab). If someone had gifted her somewhere, she could have commuted. Kept asking the subs what they thought she should do. Think that landlady woman let her have the upstairs flat fairly cheap, whilst she let her place out. So she stayed in London. The lack of attention would do her head in, in Sussex.

Reactions: 2
Yes. I remember her saying she watched the Michalaks, Sacconne Joly's (had him on the dog podcast). Quite a few she's interviewed. One stood her up. I would love to know who it was. Her mother lives in Horsham, and she lived for years in Brighton (hence the dressed crab). If someone had gifted her somewhere, she could have commuted. Kept asking the subs what they thought she should do. Think that landlady woman let her have the upstairs flat fairly cheap, whilst she let her place out. So she stayed in London. The lack of attention would do her head in, in Sussex.
And, as this was precovid, she wouldn’t have been able to do her gadding about at the theatre to use up all her free invites. She already owns two other places in Sussex that she rents out, so why would she get another one and then live in it. It was all done for content and engagement.

And, as this was precovid, she wouldn’t have been able to do her gadding about at the theatre to use up all her free invites. She already owns two other places in Sussex that she rents out, so why would she get another one and then live in it. It was all done for content and engagement.
Wow. Didn't know she had places already in Sussex. Plus the London flat. Always pleading poverty. But it's all fine because MAM loves staying in. Hates presents and adores her own company.;)

Reactions: 5
Wow. Didn't know she had places already in Sussex. Plus the London flat. Always pleading poverty. But it's all fine because MAM loves staying in. Hates presents and adores her own company.;)
I posted an interview near the beginning of this thread where she disclosed her property empire. It’s the second post.

Last edited:
I just tuned in to Radio London, JG is not on. It can't be because she stood in for Jason Rosam at 5am, can it? I can't imagine she would want to sacrifice her afternoon show fee and slot to do 5am.

20210122_145054.jpg

Last edited:
I just tuned in to Radio London, JG is not on. It can't be because she stood in for Jason Rosam at 5am, can it? I can't imagine she would want to sacrifice her afternoon show fee and slot to do 5am.

View attachment 396888
Vaness Feltz mentioned everyone in her team (or most) were self isolating, wonder if Jo is too?! I think she might have said it happened right before she went on air, but could be wrong.

Reactions: 1
Vaness Feltz mentioned everyone in her team (or most) were self isolating, wonder if Jo is too?! I think she might have said it happened right before she went on air, but could be wrong.
Really? Salma EW who did the afternoon show today simply said she was sitting in for JG, I didn't hear her give any reason or explanation so something is up.

Unless JG couldn't manage both shows, although she always says she's a very early riser so I can't imagine the 5am start was too hard; with a 6 min commute going home for a rest between shifts should be no trouble

EDIT: I just listened to the end of Vanessa's show. At 2:46:00 she is handing over to Robert Elms and tells him that 'almost everyone here' is self-isolating 'again'.

VF says that everyone was getting pings all night from the NHS tracing app. VF tells RE that JG came in for the 5am show, RE asks if she will be doing her own show in the afternoon, VF said no.

Did JG get pinged while she was in the studio, or did she go home tired after her early start and gruelling 2hr shift?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does she ever listen to herself. I don't like presents. Then shows us all the freebies. I don't like going out. Then tells us she can wear her silk petticoats out to the theatre, or dinner. I don't run anymore. A few vlogs back she had taken up running.
The friend with food poisoning must have eaten the other dressed crab. Two tins of Heinz. Then shows the wrong building in the Balcombe Street incident and said it happened in the sixties. Sandra is being polite talking to her. You can tell she wants her to feck off with her germs. No mask at the Beeb. Mental.

I haven’t yet had the pleasure of watching today’s self promotion.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.