Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jo Good even realise there's only a small proportion of women able to wear a silk slip dress without a bra? From those that could, there's an even smaller percentage would wear it with boots and a jumper. But it's Marylebone dahling. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine Jo asking Felipe to make her sofa humping photo the video thumbnail? Hope that poor boy isnā€™t scarred for life.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
No time to do a midweek vlog? What extra work is she doing? This was shot on Thursday before she was called in to stand in for Jason Rosam, then she did his 5am Friday show for 2 hours and didn't bother showing up for her own show later that day.

The pleading face she does here to explain the cessation of the midweek vlogs to her "community" is similar to the "I have no pension" begging face.

20210124_121544.jpg

20210124_121600.jpg

20210124_115716.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No time to do a midweek vlog? What extra work is she doing? This was shot on Thursday before she was called in to stand in for Jason Rosam, then she did his 5am show for 2 hours and didn't bother showing up for her own show later that day.

The pleading face she does here to explain the cessation of the midweek vlogs to her "community" is similar to the "I have no pension" begging face.

View attachment 400109
View attachment 400110
View attachment 400111
Never explained about ditching vlogmas and vanishing. I don't think she can be bothered. Her midweek vlog was her scratching around for content. Then she has to pay Filipe. At work, the producers and behind the scenes staff, set it all up. All she has to do is get briefed at the production meeting and present the show. No big brands are going to work with her. An anti-aging beauty brand, work with women who look good for their age.

• Heart
Sickly in silk.....how very fetching....
I love the bit where she alludes to the fact she collaborates with them because of their credentials....not cause of the commission then Grandma? .......Oh what big teeth you have.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never explained about ditching vlogmas and vanishing. I don't think she can be bothered. Her midweek vlog was her scratching around for content. Then she has to pay Filipe. At work, the producers and behind the scenes staff, set it all up. All she has to do is get briefed at the production meeting and present the show. No big brands are going to work with her. An anti-aging beauty brand, work with women who look good for their age.
Jo Good narc klaxon. Narc SOP to not deliver on promises, then never refer to it again, let alone ever explain.

You are right, it's apparent that she simply can't be bothered. When she set off on her 'Plan B' career she seemed to believe she'd just get some followers via her radio show, namecheck a few brands and wait for the lucrative sponsorships. But no one proper wants to get on board with her, only the embarrassing brands that will give a code to anyone.

Happy to accept a freebie pricey seafood donation but - she's not greedy - she doesn't want any free 60p tins of soup.

20210124_115825.jpg

20210124_115848.jpg

BTW the seafood donation was sent because of her mentioning the seafood company on her BBC Radio show. Does the BBC not have a registry requiring employees to declare any considerations or benefits they have received?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Splashing out Jo. Heinz. I wouldn't want to eat the stuff she makes in her crappy saucepan. But would it have been too much trouble to go to Waitrose across the road. Maybe a nice sourdough to go with it. After all you love bread Jo.;) Lucky lady didn't even get Zoflora and teacakes.

• Haha
Splashing out Jo. Heinz. I wouldn't want to eat the stuff she makes in her crappy saucepan. But would it have been too much trouble to go to Waitrose across the road. Maybe a nice sourdough to go with it. After all you love bread Jo.;) Lucky lady didn't even get Zoflora and teacakes.
That's exactly what I thought, if I had an ill friend close by who was alone I'd put in a little something extra in the tomato soup care package, she could've carried a couple of other bits.

Itā€™s the Narcā€™s version of the Care Package.....ā€The Donā€™t Really Care Packageā€...... cheap, convenient and presenting the gifter with a virtue signalling opportunity....

• Haha
So MAM says "I just got out of the shower and Sandra's here!". What actually happened was she got out of the shower, heard the hoover outside her flat down the other end of the corridor and went out to interrupt Sandra, who again politely replies to MAM's patronising comments but doesn't seek to engage with her beyond that. No chance in MAM missing out on clickbait when content is so hard to come by.
20210124_145020.jpg

20210124_145005.jpg

20210124_145116.jpg

• Haha
Regular commenter Sunni Mpt is busy today. I saw a comment earlier from him, he said he wanted to send MAM something, she replied 'Please don't!'. I can't see it now, not like me to miss a screenshot.
20210124_144550.jpg

20210124_161907.jpg

20210124_154135.jpg

Itā€™s the Narcā€™s version of the Care Package.....ā€The Donā€™t Really Care Packageā€...... cheap, convenient and presenting the gifter with a virtue signalling opportunity....
Probably only offered because she needed the space in her cupboards. Only reason. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Those Bella Freud jumpers jumped the shark ages ago, especially the 1970 one. Worn by every second ex wannabe rock chick and washed-up groovy gal with Ā£400 to burn.

The market could do with a knock-off, how about a Ā£25 acrylic Belle Fraud embroidered with I'm old but I'm still cool...right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those Bella Freud jumpers jumped the shark ages ago, especially the 1970 one. Worn by every second ex wannabe rock chick and washed-up groovy gal with Ā£400 to burn.

The market could do with a knock-off, how about a Ā£25 acrylic Belle Fraud embroidered with I'm old but I'm still cool...right?
MAM loves Bella Freud. So overpriced. Could redo the Ginsberg one. Sandra is God.

• Haha
I want Sandra to go ā€œ rogueā€ and chase her with the hoover nozzle like the annoying bit of fluff she is....

• Haha
I think Jo needs to try and keep track of her lies. In her latest vlog she says she doesn't run and is jealous of joggers, she's too old to start running because she is worried about her knees. Was it not a couple of months ago that Jo was pounding the streets of Marylebone showing off her new workout clothes? Has she forgotten about that already?

Reactions: 6
I think Jo needs to try and keep track of her lies. In her latest vlog she says she doesn't run and is jealous of joggers, she's too old to start running because she is worried about her knees. Was it not a couple of months ago that Jo was pounding the streets of Marylebone showing off her new workout clothes? Has she forgotten about that already?
Yip, she's going down the route of several shady has been lying influencers. She's coming across as ready to flog anything if paid.

All examples of her disingenuous behaviour. She repeated again that it had taken her 35 minutes to walk to New Quebec Street, yet she had previously admitted to 10 minutes. Who gave her the not shown sea bass? Tomato soup is too acidic for someone with a bad tummy. Chicken and rice or noodle soup would be far better. Or vegetable if non meat eater. Waitrose would have had a huge choice of ready made soup.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.