Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally watched the vlog. On her radio programme she claimed it had taken her 35 minutes to walk to the fishmongers in New Quebec Street near Marble Arch and then asked her listeners how far they had gone to get food. So she used it as content for her programme and lied/exaggerated yet again. In the vlog she said it took her 10 minutes to walk there. It was very odd not to show the dressed crab if it was part of her solitary birthday.

Reactions: 5
I finally watched the vlog. On her radio programme she claimed it had taken her 35 minutes to walk to the fishmongers in New Quebec Street near Marble Arch and then asked her listeners how far they had gone to get food. So she used it as content for her programme and lied/exaggerated yet again. In the vlog she said it took her 10 minutes to walk there. It was very odd not to show the dressed crab if it was part of her solitary birthday.
Bet she bought a solitary “undressed” fish cake........as her usual place was shut....and just bigged it up to look grand. She could have a least gone for a lobster fake story line....deffo no class....

Reactions: 2
Bet she bought a solitary “undressed” fish cake........as her usual place was shut....and just bigged it up to look grand. She could have a least gone for a lobster fake story line....deffo no class....
The thing about a dressed crab is it doesn’t require any effort as it’s done for you. She could have bought some nice bread, mayo and lemon and put it on her table to look festive. Maybe she ate it straight from the shell.

Reactions: 4
The thing about a dressed crab is it doesn’t require any effort as it’s done for you. She could have bought some nice bread, mayo and lemon and put it on her table to look festive. Maybe she ate it straight from the shell.
With her avocado rippers.....

• Haha
Think Arabella should join here as well....
It would be great if someone could point MAM's followers here as an eyeopener. Still, many of her YT commenters can't even find the video description box so navigating to another page would be beyond them.

This week's MY BIRTHDAY vlog promo was hashtagged #seafoodsupper on IG and Twitter despite the crabstravaganza not appearing.
20210118_080135.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder if that comment was deleted as I couldn’t see it when I looked. And because JG loves bread so much, why not produce some alongside the crab?

I noticed in the vlog that that she said she wouldn’t have to have a facelift if she carried on wearing her mask as the upper part of her face was OK. 😏
Well, she better get off to medical school and train as a surgeon then...I’m sure she’d nail it.....a kidney would stand no chance against her “rippers”.....not sure I agree with her re ”ok” but all things are comparative I suppose.

I reckon she lives on the cheapest grub possible to facilitate her clothes “habit”.....she was begrudging spending on a toaster “ I could have spent it on clothes”.....her moths eat better than she does.

• Haha
Goodbye old toaster. It's an Alan Bennett play waiting to be written. Her birthday was like an acid flashback. The gold lame dress and faux laurel leaf headband. In her head she's at a bacchanalian feast, wolfing dressed crab with Mick Jagger. In reality she's Edna the Inebriate pushing her dog around in a pushchair.

• Haha
Goodbye old toaster. It's an Alan Bennett play waiting to be written. Her birthday was like an acid flashback. The gold lame dress and faux laurel leaf headband. In her head she's at a bacchanalian feast, wolfing dressed crab with Mick Jagger. In reality she's Edna the Inebriate pushing her dog around in a pushchair.
Wow, yes, she’s a fantasist....that’s why she seems so incongruous.... Life has kind of passed her by really, so she “plays dress up”. There would be a bit of pathos to that.....except for the fact she’s so damn rude and annoying.
Mind you, she does go to Mick’s chiropractor........so they are “virtually” best friends....

• Haha
That woman’s touting for business .....she’s probably heard about the dressed crab orgy........

Surprised Simon L hasn’t sent her a bunch of something quirky....he’s the Royal Florist you know...

• Haha
An offer to promote her upholster’s business.
0CB2E997-54CA-42B4-9090-014B1C4CAEE6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I just found Jo's vlogs and social media content. Question, in her latest vlog did she name drop "Michelle Fairely" the actress that was on GoT? If so, why??

I can't believe JG is so desperate for topics for her radio show today that she is saying, patronisingly of course, that she would LOVE to have a job operating the stop/go sign at roadworks, or at the door of a supermarket letting people in and out. She is asking listeners to ring in if they have ever done such jobs. :mad:

She said she thinks it is 'one of the best jobs'. I am not sure how long her lifestyle would last if she took up such poorly-paid employment, but hey who cares, talking about it when it's not your reality is all good fodder. :mad:

An offer to promote her upholster’s business.View attachment 391145
I think offering to promote a business on a radio show is called advertising. This is one for BBC DG Tim Davie, I wonder how it chimes with his stringent SM guidelines for BBC presenters?

Last edited:
Just listening to Jo now, so Jo’s an extrovert now? Thought on her vlogs she kept going on about being an introvert and likes being by herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.