Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment left on vlog yesterday. Not sure what v means. Liked by MAM. Her MO seems to be to ignore or just like comments or questions she doesn’t want to answer. I’m sure she has deleted some.
2D6E0D08-9777-44EA-9183-46B3685A08D4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Comment left on vlog yesterday. Not sure what v means. Liked by MAM. Her MO seems to be to ignore or just like comments or questions she doesn’t want to answer. I’m sure she has deleted some.
I think that comment is about the vaccine.

Reactions: 4
I think that comment is about the vaccine.
Yes, of course. Silly me. Definitely not this ✌ So many people are getting excited about this and believe that their life will return to normal afterwards. I bet JG went to see her mum this past weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At the start of the vlog she gets the fish delivery. Fake surprise. How did the fish delivery company know her address? They didn't just guess. They rang on her bell. Then she says I will buzz you in. Leave it downstairs. I bet they emailed her. Then she gave them the details. Also, the other New Quebec place is fourteen minutes from her place, not thirty five.

And, she neglected to mention that she had interviewed the fish people on her show. What is also weird is that I looked for dressed crab on their site and they don’t have that kind of dressed crab available. I posted pictures of what they had. I wasn’t on the shell. Maybe they now have a line in MAM dressed crab. 🤨And yes, she contradicts herself all the time. Little does that company know that the fish they sent won’t be featured in any meaningful way. She should show how she cooked that tuna (because it shouldn’t be frozen) but she won’t. I wonder if she owns any dinner plates.

At the start of the vlog she gets the fish delivery. Fake surprise. How did the fish delivery company know her address? They didn't just guess. They rang on her bell. Then she says I will buzz you in. Leave it downstairs. I bet they emailed her. Then she gave them the details. Also, the other New Quebec place is fourteen minutes from her place, not thirty five.
100% I highly doubt she starts filming every time someone rings her doorbell. She was expecting it.

Reactions: 3
She was a rotten actor in Crossroads and is a rotten actor now.....I suggest she forgets the fish and orders a large portion of HAM. 😂

• Haha
She admitting perishing a new hot water bottle by pouring in boiling water despite admitting knowing that this shouldn’t be done. It leaked over her bed.

She talked to a caller about some houses in Marylebone near her local small park and called them the ‘wealthy’ houses. 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Terrible actress. Crossroads suited her. Acorn Antiques.:LOL:. That's what it's like watching her and Sandra.
Can't act. Can't cook. Can't fill a hot water bottle. Can't work the toaster, without setting fire to it.
Can't put the washing machine on, without flooding the place. Can't fill her tyres with air. Is there any point to this woman?

• Haha
  • Wow
She can’t fill her tyres with air? Maybe she goes out after donning one of her skimpy silk dresses under a coat so that she can flash the local petrol station employees to get them to fill her tyres.

Undoubtedly looking for a new hot water bottle now. Maybe one of her subs will send her one.

• Haha
She can’t fill her tyres with air?
She asks the salesman who sold her the car (years ago) to fill up her tyres. Yes, really. In one of her vlogs she's called the chap out from the showroom on Park Lane and has him meet her at the petrol station down the road to fill her tyres. I couldn't believe the cheek of her doing that.

• Wow
She asks the salesman who sold her the car (years ago) to fill up her tyres. Yes, really. In one of her vlogs she's called the chap out from the showroom on Park Lane and has him meet her at the petrol station down the road to fill her tyres. I couldn't believe the cheek of her doing that.
No wonder the garage made her wait outside for the emergency mot! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Is that a special service they provide for people who lease cars from them?😣 why would you film yourself doing that?

I heard bits of the radio show today, she sounds particularly manic, even more hyper than usual.

I heard bits of the radio show today, she sounds particularly manic, even more hyper than usual.
She was whooping a lot during the dance lesson. And, no doubt feeling giddy with excitement because she had the Royal Florist on.

• Haha
Anything for attention off anyone remotely male. It’s probably her idea of a date....

• Haha
Anything for attention off anyone remotely male. It’s probably her idea of a date....
Ha ha. Makes me cringe. Thinks she's so alluring in that red silk slip. Poor Filipe he's had to edit her inappropriate flashing. The bath episode was bad enough. Notice how she interacts with the bin men, and street cleaner's for content. Proper Edna The Inebriate.

• Heart
Ha ha. Makes me cringe. Thinks she's so alluring in that red silk slip. Poor Filipe he's had to edit her inappropriate flashing. The bath episode was bad enough. Notice how she interacts with the bin men, and street cleaner's for content. Proper Edna The Inebriate.
Don’t forget the foot vlog.....he must have been hurling... looked like trees roots....

She’s like the person on the bus that you pray doesn’t sit by you....

Oh the lying......she literally just makes it up as she goes all along. It’s brazen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No #AD declaration in the IG promo for Slipglamma vlog. She would probably say that namechecking Lilysilk serves as a declaration, it does not. #ASA

20210125_183527.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.