Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we paying The BBC license fees if BBC staff are offering advertising ???!!
She’s promoted that upholstery business many, many times before. She’s interviewed her. No doubt she gets a discount too.

she’ll probably be getting some free deliveries of crab soon, from the fish suppliers she plugged yesterday.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s promoted that upholstery business many, many times before. She’s interviewed her. No doubt she gets a discount too.

she’ll probably be getting some free deliveries of crab soon, from the fish suppliers she plugged yesterday.
I don’t listen to her radio show, was recommended her as a “good watch” on YouTube by a friend ( whose sanity I am now questioning). She is quite the little profiteer...

Did I hear Jo say she was having dressed crab for dinner tonight? Please don't tell me this is the same dressed crab she bought for her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did I hear Jo say she was having dressed crab for dinner tonight? Please don't tell me this is the same dressed crab she bought for her birthday.
Yes, that's what she said. Either she had four-day-old crab, or she scored a freebie from the fishmonger she had on the show yesterday as @Mustard said upthread.

Yes, that's what she said. Either she had four-day-old crab, or she scored a freebie from the fishmonger she had on the show yesterday as @Mustard said upthread.
She must be coming up in the world (all those sponsorships) she's gone from 1 fishcake and some Waitrose salad to dressed crab. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be coming up in the world (all those sponsorships) she's gone from 1 fishcake and some Waitrose salad to dressed crab. 🤣
She’d still be a pigs ear if they stuffed her with Beluga.
Wonder if she’ll eat said unfortunate crustacean in the pink glow of her salt lamp.....

I was thinking that she might have frozen one of the dressed crabs she purchased the other day. She was asking if she could freeze crab. Don’t forget, she told everyone that she now has a freezer. Or, and this is exciting, she might have walked 10 minutes to New Quebec Street at Marble Arch to purchase another one. Not the 35 minutes she originally claimed. The fishmonger/supplier she was interviewing the other day only does these two types. The white crab meat is £18.50 for 200g. 😬 The brown meat is £6 for 200g.
32A30754-7DE9-411E-BFD6-11A8E67A782B.jpeg
8FCCBAA2-9905-4B4E-A912-6448BFDF45C2.jpeg

Vanessa Feltz is interviewing the woman JG mentioned on her show yesterday. Jody Thompson was gifted a Gwyneth Paltrow vagina smelling candle which exploded. JG sent out a plea for her to contact her show. I really hope she doesn’t appear later on for an identical interview.

I was thinking that she might have frozen one of the dressed crabs she purchased the other day. She was asking if she could freeze crab. Don’t forget, she told everyone that she now has a freezer. Or, and this is exciting, she might have walked 10 minutes to New Quebec Street at Marble Arch to purchase another one. Not the 35 minutes she originally claimed. The fishmonger/supplier she was interviewing the other day only does these two types. The white crab meat is £18.50 for 200g. 😬 The brown meat is £6 for 200g.
Ah, yes. So she didn't 'wolf down' both of them as she said she would, but took advantage of the freezer she now has.
Vanessa Feltz is interviewing the woman JG mentioned on her show yesterday. Jody Thompson was gifted a Gwyneth Paltrow vagina smelling candle which exploded. JG sent out a plea for her to contact her show. I really hope she doesn’t appear later on for an identical interview.
I haven't been listening this morning, but have just tuned in to Robert Elms. I doubt whether they'd have this Jody Thompson on again the same day, but JG must be peed off that VF got the interview after desperately pleading for her to call in yesterday. She was relishing saying the word vagina, probably hoping to attract complaints.

• Haha
She certainly loves the sound of her own name. She repeats it ad nauseam every time she reads out an email. 😖

She certainly loves the sound of her own name. She repeats it ad nauseam every time she reads out an email. 😖
Yes she does love saying her own name, any chance.

I think her voice is sounding more and more weak and croaky.

I bet she's hoping Roja Dove sends her some whiff.

Yes she does love saying her own name, any chance.

I think her voice is sounding more and more weak and croaky.

I bet she's hoping Roja Dove sends her some whiff.
I noticed the same with her voice. She is annoying but I hope there’s nothing sinister going on, I wonder if she’s had it checked?

Ah, yes. So she didn't 'wolf down' both of them as she said she would, but took advantage of the freezer she now has.

I haven't been listening this morning, but have just tuned in to Robert Elms. I doubt whether they'd have this Jody Thompson on again the same day, but JG must be peed off that VF got the interview after desperately pleading for her to call in yesterday. She was relishing saying the word vagina, probably hoping to attract complaints.
I noticed the same with her voice. She is annoying but I hope there’s nothing sinister going on, I wonder if she’s had it checked?
It’s probably time for another visit to the tongue and throat massage guy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Problem with her she never shuts up. Even when she was in so called isolation she shouted from the rooftops and shouted at Sandra. Maybe the shot she had with George stripped what was left of her throat. Perhaps she's got too many fish bones stuck down there from her fishcakes.

Reactions: 1
Problem with her she never shuts up. Even when she was in so called isolation she shouted from the rooftops and shouted at Sandra. Maybe the shot she had with George stripped what was left of her throat. Perhaps she's got too many fish bones stuck down there from her fishcakes.
She also admits she finds Zoom tiring as she is always the one talking, which results in her hogging the screen as it favours the speaker.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.