Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is weird story tbh, like it’s not a natural interaction. I am more animated than that talking to random babies in the supermarket! I am sure she is a lovely mum but that story seemed a bit forced(probably because she read here).
It's not Sarah in the story - I believe it's her friend. I think she still posted it to prove a point though.

Reactions: 2
I find Jim, Tanya and Sarah the most boring people on social media.......I never understood the hype........
In the beginning youtube was so much less competitive though, very much a case of right place right time for Tanya and Jim, imagine they had started now?

Reactions: 8
Jim’s posted his inevitable “my child is so awesome, hey everyone remember I had a baby before Tanya!” post

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m posting this here as I just posted it on Tanya’s thread.
Jim posted a story a couple of hours before her baby announcement documenting his house plants, mentioning Sage.
Tanya then reveals baby is called Sage Gabriel.
Feel like this petty witch felt like he was getting a one up on Tanya.
For the record, they are both absolute morons but Jim is the pettier of the two.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lol the baby is called Sage. Yeah okay. Kids named after herbs. Sounds about right.

Reactions: 2
Jim posted a story a couple of hours before her baby announcement documenting his house plants, mentioning Sage.
For the record, they are both absolute morons but Jim is the pettier of the two.
Hadn't even thought of that but so true! The more and more I see of him.and read here the more of a creep he comes across as. Poor Sarah. Jim strikes me as the kind of person that will tey to get back in contact with Tanya, upsetting Sarah and Tanya not being interested, to try and reignite the "brit crew" he still seems obsessed with

Reactions: 10
Hadn't even thought of that but so true! The more and more I see of him.and read here the more of a creep he comes across as. Poor Sarah. Jim strikes me as the kind of person that will tey to get back in contact with Tanya, upsetting Sarah and Tanya not being interested, to try and reignite the "brit crew" he still seems obsessed with
He probably keeps composing a breezy email/message to Tanya as we speak.
'Hey first wifey!!!! Look at us both being awesome parents!!!! You'll really grow to love it! It is brilliant! Must catch up soon, though I am mega busy as usual! Best wishes to Don too'.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He probably keeps composing a breezy email/message to Tanya as we speak.
'Hey first wifey!!!! Look at us both being awesome parents!!!! You'll really grow to love it! It is brilliant! Must catch up soon, though I am mega busy as usual! Best wishes to Don too'.
"Look how we parent MY child, take some ideas"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah needs to wake up and run a mile. It’s clear as day he doesn’t love her. He only loves himself. He publicly reminisces about the good old days - I wonder which year he’ll stop at? Maybe the one with his divorce? He’s literally told everyone his life now is no where near as good as it was then even though he’s got a new wife and a daughter. Mental!! He seems to enjoy Sarah essentially fan girling over him everyday- it boosts his ego. He’s the star not her. And he is desperate to overshadow Tanya’s announcement and make everything a competition. I wouldn’t put it past him to be jealous that Tanya had a boy as he seems to absolutely hate women and view them as weak and less able but there you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a prick - I've just watched it.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Sarah needs to wake up and run a mile. It’s clear as day he doesn’t love her. He only loves himself. He publicly reminisces about the good old days - I wonder which year he’ll stop at? Maybe the one with his divorce? He’s literally told everyone his life now is no where near as good as it was then even though he’s got a new wife and a daughter. Mental!! He seems to enjoy Sarah essentially fan girling over him everyday- it boosts his ego. He’s the star not her. And he is desperate to overshadow Tanya’s announcement and make everything a competition. I wouldn’t put it past him to be jealous that Tanya had a boy as he seems to absolutely hate women and view them as weak and less able but there you go.
This.

I knew the dynamic between them was seriously fucked up when Sarah would publicly tit talk Tanya, (a woman she has not met and ultimately knows nothing about) fighting Jim’s battles for him. I just know the two of them bonded over how awfulllll Tanya is and how hard done by poor Jimmy boy was! Sarah has resigned herself to a life of being second best and constantly having to massage and flatter Jim’s bruised ego. Tanya clear still looms large over their relationship.

Reactions: 36
I think him mentioning auditioning for a role while pushing Margot on the toy was him trying to make a subtle dig at Tanya.

Reactions: 6
I think him mentioning auditioning for a role while pushing Margot on the toy was him trying to make a subtle dig at Tanya.
Bloody hell! Grow the duck up, Jim! How tedious trying to get one over and keep up with someone who isn’t in your life anymore and hasn’t been for a good while. I’m embarrassed for him. He has a new wife and a kid with that new wife so why is he still hankering after Tarn?

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell! Grow the duck up, Jim! How tedious trying to get one over and keep up with someone who isn’t in your life anymore and hasn’t been for a good while. I’m embarrassed for him. He has a new wife and a kid with that new wife so why is he still hankering after Tarn?
It is wierd isn't it?
It probably isn't Tanya per se - but his nose is still out of joint that she probably ended it. He seems to be living in the past generally with his Brit Crew nostalgia and he and Tanya were a part of that.
If I were to advise him and Sarah I would say sell up and move out of London. Get a nice house with a big garden. NOT Brighton where every second person is an ex YTer.

Reactions: 19
It is wierd isn't it?
It probably isn't Tanya per se - but his nose is still out of joint that she probably ended it. He seems to be living in the past generally with his Brit Crew nostalgia and he and Tanya were a part of that.
If I were to advise him and Sarah I would say sell up and move out of London. Get a nice house with a big garden. NOT Brighton where every second person is an ex YTer.
Well good luck to them selling it with that back ‘garden’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.