Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for Sara because she is quite young it's just that she looks older but the one who trully breaks my heart is little Margot, she didnt ask for any of this, i mean even her in one of her most vulnerable moment till now was put online for everyone to see and judge

Reactions: 12
Why are they using that little girl for content. No-one gives a tit about anyone else's kids. They just don't. We don't wanna watch them. They're not interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't see the appeal of watching a bleeping baby or toddler doing box-standard every day shite.

Reactions: 32
Why are they using that little girl for content. No-one gives a tit about anyone else's kids. They just don't. We don't wanna watch them. They're not interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't see the appeal of watching a bleeping baby or toddler doing box-standard every day shite.
Sadly, while I agree wholeheartedly with you (I can barely muster up enthusiasm for my friends' babies' development, much less for some rando's on the internet), lots of people do love to watch other people's kids. It's why people like Jim and the Saccone Jolys and other family vloggers are able to keep going. Some of these people are creeps, some are dangerous, some are just normal and nosy.

Recently, there's been a shift and people seem more aware of how unethical it is to have kids' lives plastered for thousands of strangers to see. But, many still love it and engage with content featuring kids more, perpetuating the cycle.

Reactions: 20
Sadly babies/children are good content it seems. It will be interesting to see how kuch/if at all Tanya features hers

Reactions: 2
I would never upload my children after seeing what happened with Wren Eleanor on tiktok and how the most searched tags after putting her name where Wren eating a pickle or Wren taking a bath, theres sick people on the internet and they keep giving them content

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There are also normal people who like watching family vloggers because they don't have a (warm) family themselves and feel lonely. They feel part of the family even if it's through a screen. You build a parasocial relationship with these people and that's also why a lot of people stick to family vlogging because they know people keep watching to know how the kids are doing (meaning: they will be able to make money off of their kids). People get attached to children easily, that's why a lot of these family vloggers have so many children because once they grow up and move out there is no content left so the more kids the more and longer they can make money off of youtube. It's incredibly sad that this is a reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
There are also normal people who like watching family vloggers because they don't have a (warm) family themselves and feel lonely. They feel part of the family even if it's through a screen. You build a parasocial relationship with these people and that's also why a lot of people stick to family vlogging because they know people keep watching to know how the kids are doing (meaning: they will be able to make money off of their kids). People get attached to children easily, that's why a lot of these family vloggers have so many children because once they grow up and move out there is no content left so the more kids the more and longer they can make money off of youtube. It's incredibly sad that this is a reality.
It's both sad that a person would feel that lonely that they feel that they belong to a virtual family who gives absolutely no shits about them and that a family would knowingly put their kids online to fill a void in said lonely person's life.

Reactions: 6
I think Margot is a little sweetheart tbh. A lovely little girl. But she shouldn't be so familiar to so many people. I will never get how her daft parents are OK with this.
Sarah's justification that it makes her feel less lonely is bullshit.

Reactions: 16
I just came across this…the whole story is awful but the kidnapping part and there was a comment that she was even approached by “fans” on the streets, is straight up dangerous and scary...
4EAD71CF-0400-45CB-8BD4-1EABC8856255.jpeg

A4C60631-3101-4924-8A12-BDC8F71CEB9C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh that's incredibly sad. I also may have a feeling who this is about? (No I will not say who I think it is)
Truly what we have all been saying.

And this is what Jim and Sarah want for their baby? It makes me want to cry for her

Reactions: 8
That thread is so sad. Jim and Sarah would do well to read it and rethink what they are doing with Margot. However, the OP also mentions in comments that her parents made more in a week online that her dad made in a year at his full-time job, so don't expect them to stop any time soon.

The way these family vloggers exploit their children is just so wrong. The Saccone Jolys, for instance, are so messed up. I believe their kids will have major issues in the future (or maybe they do already, I don't know as I don't watch their channel). I also believe they had more children in order to keep the money coming in. I don't follow them, just hear things here and there, and some of what I've heard is very worrying. I do believe that Jonathan Joly is one seriously disturbed individual. I can't even look at the guy. He creeps me out so much.

Another American blogger I follow, Emily Schuman, recently admitted on a podcast that her daughter doesn't enjoy featuring on her socials, and so she bribes her in order to get her to agree to be in ads etc. So messed up!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Asking followers to rate his outfits so he can bathe in all the body compliments. We get it pal, you work out. But personally I wouldn’t touch him if he was the last man on earth. He’s SO creepy there’s just something so off with him alarm bells ring for me every time I come across him.

Reactions: 19
Asking followers to rate his outfits so he can bathe in all the body compliments. We get it pal, you work out. But personally I wouldn’t touch him if he was the last man on earth. He’s SO creepy there’s just something so off with him alarm bells ring for me every time I come across him.
I can’t quite explain it, but I feel like Jim and Simon Thomas are two sides of the same slimy coin. 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.