Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is starting to piss me off constantly posting expensive clothes. Margot's cardigan would have cost £40+

So you were blessed with good looks so could do some modelling and have married a man who doesn't love you? What have you actually achieved Sarah? You've absolutely no personality or substance at all. Boring as hell. Read the room, nobody cares about your expensive clothes. We may be slightly impressed if you'd worked hard for them but you've probably never done a hard day's work in your entire life.

Sorry, bit Harsh, but she's pissing me off.

Reactions: 36
Sarah is starting to piss me off constantly posting expensive clothes. Margot's cardigan would have cost £40+

So you were blessed with good looks so could do some modelling and have married a man who doesn't love you? What have you actually achieved Sarah? You've absolutely no personality or substance at all. Boring as hell. Read the room, nobody cares about your expensive clothes. We may be slightly impressed if you'd worked hard for them but you've probably never done a hard day's work in your entire life.

Sorry, bit Harsh, but she's pissing me off.
You'd better not check out Kate La Vie's IG. Buying expensive clothes is her new favourite pastime. She recently spent £225 on a SCARF! These influencers are so out of touch!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see it with so many influencers lately. In stead of toning it down a bit it looks like they double down with the expensive stuff. Like I get it, it's nice you can afford it but how many of their followers can do the same? I feel like equally rich people don't follow these kind of people. Just like Grace (Grackle) the other day who said 50 pounds for a couple of super small chocolates wasn't that expensive. Like are you crazy? Or 225 for a scarf? That is not normal and not the norm. Most of their followers are struggling.
Is it just showing off? What is it? Because I can't imagine they sell anything advertising that stuff to their followers right?

A cardigan for 40+ is just insane, does Sarah really think there are parents following her who can easily afford that? Most people I know these days buy from H&M or Zara (on sale only) when they want new but most of them are buying from Marketplace or ask friends, family or neighbors for clothes. I have 2 friends with kids, one of them is high middle class and she always gives the clothes to the other friend. This is what I'm seeing and hearing a lot lately.

Reactions: 12
I see it with so many influencers lately. In stead of toning it down a bit it looks like they double down with the expensive stuff. Like I get it, it's nice you can afford it but how many of their followers can do the same? I feel like equally rich people don't follow these kind of people. Just like Grace (Grackle) the other day who said 50 pounds for a couple of super small chocolates wasn't that expensive. Like are you crazy? Or 225 for a scarf? That is not normal and not the norm. Most of their followers are struggling.
Is it just showing off? What is it? Because I can't imagine they sell anything advertising that stuff to their followers right?

A cardigan for 40+ is just insane, does Sarah really think there are parents following her who can easily afford that? Most people I know these days buy from H&M or Zara (on sale only) when they want new but most of them are buying from Marketplace or ask friends, family or neighbors for clothes. I have 2 friends with kids, one of them is high middle class and she always gives the clothes to the other friend. This is what I'm seeing and hearing a lot lately.
Totally agree, inhave posted elsewhere but I had hoped during the pandemic influencers would become less of a thing as people realised how vacuous they are instead now, in the midst of the worst economic crisis of a generation they are getting worse and worse. I also do not get why companies gift/°♧advertise such expensive things to them, inwonder how many sales things like that actually generate

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It's wierd isn't it? They keep trying to promote a 'lux' lifestyle as normal and attainable. Do they still see themselves as aspirational?
Jim and Sarah wafting around just buying/ being gifted lots of expensive stuff is beyond irritating. It is still baffling to work out what either of them actually do.

Reactions: 16
I'm interested to see how they fill up daily vlogs during vlogmas, I feel bored already just thinking about it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Jim even pretend to be a screenwriter anymore? What happened to the show that was supposedly getting made?

Also, I've seen his bare chest more times than I've seen my husband's recently. Put it away Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's giving me Jeffrey Dahmer vibes in that topless reel. 'I've got a good one today for you I think' and you're tied up out of camera shot. There's just something so sinister about him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He's giving me Jeffrey Dahmer vibes in that topless reel. 'I've got a good one today for you I think' and you're tied up out of camera shot. There's just something so sinister about him.
Honestly I think he is looking for another partner with these top less photos

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who is this jeffrey person?

Not surprised. What else will they do with their finances? Jim is such an ass, who wants to hire him? He has no work experience to speak off, so what does he have to offer? Unless he will become a delivery man (which is fine! nothing wrong with this!) or something, but i'm sure he's too stuck up for that

Reactions: 4
Who is this jeffrey person?

Not surprised. What else will they do with their finances? Jim is such an ass, who wants to hire him? He has no work experience to speak off, so what does he have to offer? Unless he will become a delivery man (which is fine! nothing wrong with this!) or something, but i'm sure he's too stuck up for that

Why do I feel like you meant to ask who Jonathan (Joly) is and not Jeffrey Dahmer 😅

Jonathan Joly massively exploits his kids online and is a very sinister character - something is seriously off with him

Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer who killed 17 boys/men and eat them - Jim exercising bare chested and talking to the camera like he's a serial killer himself reminded me of Evan Peter's depiction of Jeffrey Dahmer in the Netflix series....

I reckon Dahmer, Joly and Chapman are all cut from the same cloth - they're all bleeping tapped - I wouldn't wanna bump into any down a dark alleyway frankly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I feel like you meant to ask who Jonathan (Joly) is and not Jeffrey Dahmer 😅

Jonathan Joly massively exploits his kids online and is a very sinister character - something is seriously off with him

Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer who killed 17 boys/men and eat them - Jim exercising bare chested and talking to the camera like he's a serial killer himself reminded me of Evan Peter's depiction of Jeffrey Dahmer in the Netflix series....

I reckon Dahmer, Joly and Chapman are all cut from the same cloth - they're all bleeping tapped - I wouldn't wanna bump into any down a dark alleyway frankly.
No I know Jonathan. And omg sorry I didn't see the word "Dahmer" I only saw Jeffrey (I missed the second name part somehow - which is why I got confused). I know them both, sorry for the confusion, thanks for clearing it up though!

He's more like a Jonathan to me.

Reactions: 5
Jesus how many q and a posts does he do, also the post before it is very aggressive you really see a mean streak just below the surface

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I drifted off before I heard his answer. But what a strangely pertinent question - did he sent it in himself 🤔

Screenshot_20221117_135954_com.instagram.android_edit_572366398718911.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.