Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has he posted another video reminiscing back to a time before he knew Sarah and was still with Tanya. He’s captioned it as the year he peaked 😶 I would be seriously insecure if I was Sarah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He only got to see that comment because the person accidentally said Marta. 'Martha' is presumably still blocked.

Strange for Jim to only now start mentioning Martha at the same time as Tanya is having her baby. Trying to stir that up again at the time she's becoming a mother. Bit shady eh?

Reactions: 37
He only got to see that comment because the person accidentally said Marta. 'Martha' is presumably still blocked.

Strange for Jim to only now start mentioning Martha at the same time as Tanya is having her baby. Trying to stir that up again at the time she's becoming a mother. Bit shady eh?
Presumably the only comments he is getting.

Also Jim if you are reading here, outfit 0

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh he’s deffo trying to drag that up because Tanya likely had her baby this week and will probs announce soon. He is such a cretin. Tanya is gonna live rent free in his head for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 28
I can't understand why a married father of one is so obsessed with posting topless pictures of himself on Instagram. Pathetic.

Reactions: 38
Why has he posted another video reminiscing back to a time before he knew Sarah and was still with Tanya. He’s captioned it as the year he peaked 😶 I would be seriously insecure if I was Sarah
So strange.
He is a very odd man. Hard not to link it all to things going on in Tanya's life.

Reactions: 16
I find Jim, Tanya and Sarah the most boring people on social media.......I never understood the hype........

Reactions: 6
I don't like passing judgment on children but Margot is just so unresponsive isn't she? Like the lights are on but no-ones home. Is she non-verbal. I do wonder if she's lacking stimulation. She's just doesn't do anything and respond. Blanky stares into the camera. I feel for her with those cretins for parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't like passing judgment on children but Margot is just so unresponsive isn't she? Like the lights are on but no-ones home. Is she non-verbal. I do wonder if she's lacking stimulation. She's just doesn't do anything and respond. Blanky stares into the camera. I feel for her with those cretins for parents.
To be honest I've thought this exact same thing as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was worried for Margot being pushed on that toy like a ragdoll. Her feet could have easily been caught on the ground. Poor kid with her idiot parents.

Reactions: 4
I think Sarah has been reading here if her recent story is anything to go by.
That is weird story tbh, like it’s not a natural interaction. I am more animated than that talking to random babies in the supermarket! I am sure she is a lovely mum but that story seemed a bit forced(probably because she read here).

Reactions: 3
Perhaps Sarah isn't particularly engaging because Margot doesn't look bothered. Jim and Sarah probably spend more time looking at themselves and only look at Margot when it's being filmed. I'm exaggerating of course but I hope Margot is, behind the scenes, being well looked after in all ways.

Reactions: 4
Wait I just realised where that Martha comment came from. Jim did ANOTHER grid post about the past (this time about 2017) saying that’s when he peaked??

What a freak. Deffo not a coincidence that he’s reminiscing wistfully about the past, when his ex wife has just given birth to her first child (with her new partner)? How does Sarah not open her eyes to this tit. It’s so insulting to her and THEIR child how much he clearly prefers the life he had before either of them were in it!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm not a mom but i would assume the peak of every parent is when their little one comes to their life not when they where kinda famous on the Internet

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.