Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know my english is not that great.
Abnormal shaped head is not something most people like to hear.
And diagnosing a baby you don't know because of the shape of her head?

Just gossip about the parents who want to be famous.
I'm sorry that I have to bring it up, but have you read the rules of the forum?

Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post
example said:
I don't think anyone should talk about XXX here
example said:
I'm all for a bit of gossip, but you've gone too far
Everyone has a different line of what is acceptable on a gossip forum. However it gets in a right mess if people start dictating to others their own rules.

Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts.

Saying "I'm not moderating" but going on to try to moderate is still moderating 😆

Like it was mentioned multiple times, we haven't said anything bad about Margot. On the contrary, we're worried about her health and wellbeing. And if we pretend like nothing happens, this will not solve the problem if there is one. If there isn't, then it still won't hurt to get an extra health check.

Reactions: 10
I know my english is not that great.
Abnormal shaped head is not something most people like to hear.
And diagnosing a baby you don't know because of the shape of her head?

Just gossip about the parents who want to be famous.
I didn’t mean it in a bad way, your English is fine. Just that it could explain that you missed the tone of how people aren’t really being mean and why you used the word ‘stupid’.

People don’t want to hear their baby has an abnormal shaped head but that’s the whole point of tattle. We aren’t messaging them direct to say ‘your baby’s head is abnormal, has she got a condition?’, we’re discussing it amongst ourselves. They will never be exposed to it unless they read here.

Reactions: 7
They’re getting married this weekend? Didn’t he marry Tanya the first week of September too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I find it so odd that their legals were so long ago. I'd be over it at this point.

Wonder if we're gonna see the sickening 'movie star' kiss though.

Tanya and Jim got married on the 3rd of September 2015, gosh I hope Sarah and Jim are getting married on the 3rd as it's a Saturday 😂
I would be raging if I were Sarah. All the weekends and they pick this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's exactly what I was thinking. Also he has a penchant for weddings on Thursdays as his and Tanya's wedding was on Thursday too 😂
I don't know in the uk, but in Spain a thursday wedding is way cheaper than a Saturday one.

Also he just posted "time for our families to meet" again... is this a UK thing? In Spain you dont introduce your families the night before the wedding, specially when you already have a child, I understand Covid and stuff but restrictions lifted ages a go... i find it very odd, but again maybe just a cultural shock.

Reactions: 11
I don't know in the uk, but in Spain a thursday wedding is way cheaper than a Saturday one.

Also he just posted "time for our families to meet" again... is this a UK thing? In Spain you dont introduce your families the night before the wedding, specially when you already have a child, I understand Covid and stuff but restrictions lifted ages a go... i find it very odd, but again maybe just a cultural shock.
No it would be weird in the UK too to wait till the wedding to introduce families

Reactions: 6

Yea pretty much any day is cheaper than a Saturday in the UK too. I think Tuesday/Wednesday is the cheapest days to get married. Winter vs. Summer makes a huge difference too.

I would say most families would meet too by the time the wedding comes along. I guess it depends on how close you are; physically and mentally. I find it odd that their parents haven't met yet, especially with the arrival of Margot. But I guess they haven't actually been together a super long time and Covid will have had an impact. Definitely not a tradition thing at the very least.

Reactions: 5
It's wierd. They both keep going on about 'can't wait to be married' when they are married 🤪
Maybe, they think that if you get married in Vegas, you're only married in Vegas, like Phoebe in Friends. In that case, I have bad news for them 😁

• Haha
It's wierd. They both keep going on about 'can't wait to be married' when they are married 🤪
They have a child together, are legally a;ready married... a party with family is hardly important imo

Reactions: 12
Any guesses for the bride and groom's outfits? Sarah has said her dress and wedding vibe is boho and I assume Jim will be in some sort of tan linen suit since they're getting married in Spain which is quite hot.
1662062664423.png
1662062726277.png

He posted a story saying there was less than an hour to go before the wedding, and there were 2 suits hanging in the background. One looked dark, the other looked pale pink I think. Maybe Jim will be in the pink and the other suit was for his brother, who was also there? I imagine Sarah in a fitted, crochet lace kind of dress with flarey sleeves.

Reactions: 6
I'm not seeing much posted about the wedding from either friends or family, not the venue, not a pic from bride and groom. Do you think they managed to sell the exclusive to a tabloid or something? I understand not posting pictures of the hApPy couple as they will want to post it themselves but I haven't seen anyone posting not even a selfie from the venue or the actual night, maybe they banned phones.
Chloe Lloyd posted a few pics from the night before the wedding and Lucy from gleam has been posting sightseeing in Seville so I'm sure she also attended the wedding, I don't know... I find this radio silence suspicious, but also who would pay this 2 for a wedding exclusive?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.