Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously this is an ad, but i find it hilarious Sarah thinks this is a romantic photo, she looks at him while he gazes at the camera :ROFLMAO:

I happened to click on the IG picture reminding me that I was blocked. For liking a not even that crappy message on Jim’s IG calling him out for breaking lockdown rules. Sad acts.
I’d be happy with ‘influencer’ being a job if they couldn’t block or delete negative posts like any other job where one is accountable but these arseholes control their own feedback. Should be illegal to make the amount of money they do with no accountability.

Reactions: 13
Obviously this is an ad, but i find it hilarious Sarah thinks this is a romantic photo, she looks at him while he gazes at the camera :ROFLMAO:

I remember Jim saying that the photographer or videographer said that this was the best one anyone had shot that evening. 🙄 and Jim further saying how sexy this was

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

But why did it make me cringe so hard?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to be this person as Margot is a lovely, cute baby. However every photo I've seen I've always thought she has an abnormal shaped head with a protruding frontal lobe. I've Googled it and it seems to be macrocephaly. I hope she's ok, again I'm not a hater just observing.
Screenshot_20220829_205700_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Reactions: 13
I hate to be this person as Margot is a lovely, cute baby. However every photo I've seen I've always thought she has an abnormal shaped head with a protruding frontal lobe. I've Googled it and it seems to be macrocephaly. I hope she's ok, again I'm not a hater just observing.
View attachment 1538082
Had never fixated on it but it it true, something about her forehead is a bit off

Reactions: 4
I’ve not seen too many pictures but the ones I’ve seen I’ve always thought she looks a lot like a little girl who has unicoronal craniosynostosis.

(Obviously no one is criticising her looks, but it genuinely looks like a condition. I do hope if it is, it’s something she’ll naturally grow out of. I wouldn’t wish child health issues on anyone)

Babies have weird shaped heads. I don't see anything worrying about Margot's forehead. I think if she had the conditions people have mentioned there would be other signs and symptoms apart from a large forehead, as those are quite serious illnesses in children.

Reactions: 2
Babies have weird shaped heads. I don't see anything worrying about Margot's forehead. I think if she had the conditions people have mentioned there would be other signs and symptoms apart from a large forehead, as those are quite serious illnesses in children.
Sarah mentioned once that Margot wasn't developing as fast as other influencers' babies (or as fast as her and Jim expected), but I don't think it's a symptom of anything but Sarah's insecurities projected on her child.

On a side note, there wouldn't be any speculations about Margot's head shape, possible conditions or developmental delay if her parents didn't decide to monetize her and plaster all over social media.

Reactions: 28
I know, and I’m definitely not tone policing anybody here as I can see that we all find Margot cute and are not trying to be nasty at all, but I still feel bad that Margot ends up being subjected to this speculation because of the way her idiot parents have put her out in the public eye. It’s exactly why I wouldn’t ever do it.

Reactions: 24
I know, and I’m definitely not tone policing anybody here as I can see that we all find Margot cute and are not trying to be nasty at all, but I still feel bad that Margot ends up being subjected to this speculation because of the way her idiot parents have put her out in the public eye. It’s exactly why I wouldn’t ever do it.
This is precisely why they and other influencers shouldn’t flaunt their kids on the internet. It’s human nature to discuss and gossip about things that are going on and this is the consequence of them doing just that.

You can bet your life when they or someone close to them reads this there will be an instastory or whatever saying how awful people on gossip forums are being horrible to Margot and how disgusting we all are. They never see it as concern or advice do they? They just carry on exploiting their child and crying on insta about it. It makes me mad, no one has said anything horrible about Margot in this thread, just observations. They’re a bunch of idiots.

Hi Jim and Sarah, STOP EXPLOITING YOUR KID FOR CASH!

Reactions: 21
God forbid you take a nice photo with both of you in the shot for the photo album Jim, on the lead up to YOUR impending wedding day 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
It's human nature to talk bad about the looks of a baby??? It's just really mean.

When you find the parents bad for putting their child on the internet, you're even worse to say negative things about (the looks of) a baby who didn't ask for it.

And speculation about illness because of her head also mean and stupid.
No, that’s not what I said. If you properly read what I and others have written no one has been mean about her looks, just concern. I never mentioned her looks at all, just pointing out that no one would say anything about the baby if they didn’t post her all the time.

Reactions: 12
It's human nature to talk bad about the looks of a baby??? It's just really mean.

When you find the parents bad for putting their child on the internet, you're even worse to say negative things about (the looks of) a baby who didn't ask for it.

And speculation about illness because of her head also mean and stupid.
Is English not your first language?

No one is slagging a baby, or saying ‘eww, she ugly’ - they are making constructive observations on something that is glaringly obvious. No one said ‘negative things’ or pointed out something that isn’t clear to see. Everyone has also gone out of their way to be clear that it’s not a negative criticism.

If she had a large birthmark and someone said ‘oh I’d never noticed the birthmark’ it wouldn’t be negative or mean. It’s an observation.
If they said “that birth mark is gross” it would be mean and unnecessary. No one has done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Since we know they read here, I do hope they get Margot checked because yes, the forehead looks off. And maybe it's nothing, but maybe it is, no harm in having a doctor confirm it's nothing, if that's the case.

I was born a couple months before my cousin, and my mom noticed that my cousin wasn't hitting the same developmental marks as I had in her own time, so she told her brother (who got mad because he's an asshole, but that's a different story). In a few years, it turned out my cousin indeed had a neurological disability. Had they listened to my mom, they could have gotten treatment earlier. Point being, sometimes outsiders notice things the parents don't, and it costs you nothing - in the grand scheme of things - to verify with your pediatrician.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is English not your first language?

No one is slagging a baby, or saying ‘eww, she ugly’ - they are making constructive observations on something that is glaringly obvious. No one said ‘negative things’ or pointed out something that isn’t clear to see. Everyone has also gone out of their way to be clear that it’s not a negative criticism.

If she had a large birthmark and someone said ‘oh I’d never noticed the birthmark’ it wouldn’t be negative or mean. It’s an observation.
If they said “that birth mark is gross” it would be mean and unnecessary. No one has done that.
I know my english is not that great.
Abnormal shaped head is not something most people like to hear.
And diagnosing a baby you don't know because of the shape of her head?

Just gossip about the parents who want to be famous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.