Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wedding pictures yet and at this point I honestly think they don't want to share them till tomorrow 3rd of September 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ick they probably did sell an exclusive. I recall Sarah saying her dress was custom made for her so that's def gifted.

Reactions: 5
Sam's daughter (I think?) put up a photo of sightseeing in Seville a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 1
Sarah follows Savannah Miller Bridal on Instagram so I think it's likely her dress is from there.

She also follows Villa Luisa Sevilla 👀

Reactions: 3
You know they’re going to be vlogging their walk down the aisle. Kid in tow probably.

Reactions: 6
Did they take Margot with them? I haven't noticed her in their pre-wedding stories.

Reactions: 1
I hope Tanya announces the birth of her baby and steals their thunder 🤣
God I hope so, not gonna lie.

Then Jim's next move to get the spotlight back: SARAH, DARLING, WE NEED TO HAVE TWINS RIGHT NOW.

(English is not my first language)

• Heart
More likely to be Tatler.
Most likely to be Tattle. Ha!

I doubt any media outlet is paying for pics of their wedding tbh - not unless they have been working really hard to sell at a discount price. He married Tan on a Thursday too and waited till Monday to post pics on IG declaring 'I have a wife!' Maybe he'll do the same this time. The DM will then probably run an article using the pics from his IG while mentioning several times that Jim was once married to fellow YouTuber and aspiring actress Tanya Burr.

Sarah will seethe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah, so tomorrow's Margo's first birthday. I wonder whether they're going to have a big, or any, celebration. I'm kinda surprised there was no begging for a gifted cake and other freebies. Or they (Jim) worry that Margo's birthday will steal their limelight?

Reactions: 8
Have they really not shared any wedding pics?? They clearly have found a buyer for them then…can’t believe any media outlets were interested but here we are!

Reactions: 8
Have they really not shared any wedding pics?? They clearly have found a buyer for them then…can’t believe any media outlets were interested but here we are!
Yes I would highly doubt there will be Bennifer levels of interest, especially as they were already married.

Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t think who would care enough to pay them for the photos/story these days? Anytime they get a paid feature in the Daily Mail, the comments are negative or more often “WHO????” They’ve got nothing to flog/promote on the back of the wedding either as far as I know so can’t even see their management paying for an article themselves to help with publicity.

Reactions: 10
I can remember a point during all of Jim's renovations when it sounded like he was pushing some renovations down the road. The fact that he's still been quite quick about coming up with the dough to make it all happen tells me that a little paparazzi financing may have happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.