Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. Just gotta step in and say this is not ok.. However insufferable or annoying etc someone might be, these are just cruel and unfair things to say. You canā€™t say youā€™re for body positivity and then make fun of someone for this. Iā€™m not Sarah fan (preempting the ā€œhi sarahā€ comments lol) and iā€™m not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill but like cā€™om guys, people who read this probably have the same thing as her. Lets not make others feel tit. We tit on influencers for not being transparent about real life online but then when they do share stuff like this innocently, we tear them to shreds.

Take the piss out of what she says, wears, does, and whatever but donā€™t bully people over things they canā€™t change and say they shouldnā€™t post stuff like this online ā€œcause its grossā€

I dunno why these hit me wrong, sorry if this pisses someone off but I canā€™t sit by and watch a women be shamed, bullied, and laughed at over some damn toes.
This is so contradictory.. All g for you to "Take the piss out of what she wears, does and whatever" But you draw the line at "some damn toes" ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so contradictory.. All g for you to "Take the piss out of what she wears, does and whatever" But you draw the line at "some damn toes" ??
Yeah i mean say what you want about her, this is Tattle after all, but I draw the line at something she cannot change or help about her appearance. People take the piss about her fashion, or hair extensions (cause those are bad imo, but she chose them, unlike the toes lol) or that she shows her child online but I think when it comes to physical aspects of someones body then yeah its a bit unfair.

Reactions: 10
Yeah i mean say what you want about her, this is Tattle after all, but I draw the line at something she cannot change or help about her appearance. People take the piss about her fashion, or hair extensions (cause those are bad imo, but she chose them, unlike the toes lol) or that she shows her child online but I think when it comes to physical aspects of someones body then yeah its a bit unfair.
No one with a physical abnormality that is likely to provoke a reaction (like creepy toes) posts exclusively that abnormality if they aren't looking for said reaction. It would be different if she had made a post that said "my toes are something unique about me that I've learned to love" or something addressing how flaws are beautiful (insert classic influencer garbage). But she posted a random picture of her abnormal feet with no explanation... That's just straight up weird and jarring.

Reactions: 3
Did she really just post a close up of her toes? What was the caption? I assumed someone had zoomed in on them and posted here.

You can draw the line where you want, but doesn't mean others on this thread have to.

Last edited:
Bad fashion, hair, makeup etc. are all a result of poor taste or different than yours. You can't choose taste or buy style, can you? Jim is a creepo, it's his personality, he didn't choose it nor can he change it, right? We shouldn't discuss anything then.

Reactions: 8
She didnā€™t post a close up, she posted a photo of her on a sun lounger with a book. Whoever posted it here zoomed in

Years ago, I was helping someone with a suitcase on a train and it dropped straight on my big toe. Blood everywhere. It ruined the nail and I need regular medical pedicures to tidy it up as essentially the nail bed is damaged so it will never grow normally again. There's the option to get it removed but I go for minimising it and covering with polish because i would rather have a weird nail than none.

I'd be mortified if someone zoomed in a photo of my toe. Even with polish and shortening it, it is noticeable. So I get what both sides are saying but it does seem mainly mean spirited to point out/highlight. She may have had damage to it like I did and it be beyond her control.

That said, people clearly can post whatever they like here. Just voicing my support as a fellow bad toenail haver! šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Years ago, I was helping someone with a suitcase on a train and it dropped straight on my big toe. Blood everywhere. It ruined the nail and I need regular medical pedicures to tidy it up as essentially the nail bed is damaged so it will never grow normally again. There's the option to get it removed but I go for minimising it and covering with polish because i would rather have a weird nail than none.

I'd be mortified if someone zoomed in a photo of my toe. Even with polish and shortening it, it is noticeable. So I get what both sides are saying but it does seem mainly mean spirited to point out/highlight. She may have had damage to it like I did and it be beyond her control.

That said, people clearly can post whatever they like here. Just voicing my support as a fellow bad toenail haver! šŸ˜‚
Ah I didn't realise this, I thoguht she had posted it, ditto as another bad toe-nail haver :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Damned if you do and damned if you donā€™t - is she only posted images of her all perfectly done up, weā€™d criticise her for not being real enough. But god forbid sheā€™s ā€œtoo realā€ā€¦ good for her for posting an image where sheā€™s not photoshopped out her ā€œflawsā€.

Reactions: 9
Y'all need to chill. It is not that deep. I have bad toes myself and would rip the piss out of myself just as fast. If you are that sensitive then don't use tattle. It is a gossip forum after all.
I would also like to point out if they were Jim's toes people would be ripping in to him no hesitation

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well Sarahā€™s toes are officially the most interesting thing about her it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone understand what Jim is going on about with the new Boots ad. Literally makes no sense to me....So he's saying it's easier to get to another country, find a Boots with a travel worn child, to pick up your click and collect order, rather than just pack some nappies, wipes and shampoo?
On that basis why bring anything from home, just order everything new for when you arrive and collect in-store.
Even suggesting that we should do the same if we holiday in the UK...buy everything new and collect on arrival.

Can't stand the fake "I've had a great idea" AD format. So self satisfied.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed that for a model, Sarahā€™s posture is just terrible? I donā€™t know if Iā€™m just being mean, but I keep noticing it and it really bugs me for some reason šŸ˜‚ maybe because good posture was drummed into me when I was growing up. Sarah looks great in photos, but in videos she slouches loads in her shoulder area. I know thatā€™s sometimes a tall girl thing, they feel awkwardly tall so they slouch to feel shorter, but it does surprise me considering her job.

Reactions: 12
Obviously this is an ad, but i find it hilarious Sarah thinks this is a romantic photo, she looks at him while he gazes at the camera :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.