Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second he started showing her she was unsafe. He has no idea what kind of people are seeing his videos and pictures, he has no idea if some not right is screenshotting and editing those pictures into something unsavoury. Come on Jim, your life has been on the internet for most of your adult life. If you don’t know that your kid is unsafe by now then I don’t know what to say to you, other than two words - Saccone-Joly’s!
Quite. So he'll only stop if people start saying creepy things. Wrongdoers are hardly going to flag up their intentions or motivations for watching.

Reactions: 17
Quite. So he'll only stop if people start saying creepy things. Wrongdoers are hardly going to flag up their intentions or motivations for watching.
Well, they'll have to say creepier things than Jim already does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like they're at a screening of House of the Dragon. Sarah has said before she doesn't like fantasy tv or movies that require her to suspend disbelief so idk why she went. Maybe she's on a quest to get more photos on red carpets with Jim than Tarn ever had? Or she's just accepted her role as Jim's arm candy and took a nice nap in the theatre.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the very awkward questions video - Sarah was not happy with Jim’s answer to what his favourite thing about her was, was she! The way she just moved on to the next question was so awkward.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the very awkward questions video - Sarah was not happy with Jim’s answer to what his favourite thing about her was, was she! The way she just moved on to the next question was so awkward.
What did he say, please? Don't want to give him views.

Reactions: 11
What did he say, please? Don't want to give him views.
He basically said he doesn’t have just one favourite thing about her, he likes all of her. And her response was “Ok”. The way Sarah asked the question made me think she was hoping for him to say something nice about her.

I bet it was 'because you're my second favourite wife' or something like that.
He did actually say “second favourite human”!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
His latest post from Greece... "We're out of office"

What office exactly?? Can't stand when people without jobs use OOO. And the way he threw in that they brought Sarah's parents along so they can watch Margot for them felt icky to me. No problem with it, just the way he said it. What an easy life Jim lives. Coasting off the Tarletons, going on endless vacations and yet talking about how it's "time to relax". Aren't they getting married in Spain next month? And weren't they just in Spain at the Tarleton family house when Jim was bragging it would be theirs someday?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
His latest post from Greece... "We're out of office"

What office exactly?? Can't stand when people without jobs use OOO. And the way he threw in that they brought Sarah's parents along so they can watch Margot for them felt icky to me. No problem with it, just the way he said it. What an easy life Jim lives. Coasting off the Tarletons, going on endless vacations and yet talking about how it's "time to relax". Aren't they getting married in Spain next month? And weren't they just in Spain at the Tarleton family house when Jim was bragging it would be theirs someday?
Those builders must be laughing their bollocks off at Jim clearing off all the time 😂
Down tools lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her toes are DISGUSTING. I understand she probably can't do anything about it, but that is not something one should be posting....

Reactions: 8
Completely off topic guys but what is going on with Sarah's trotters? I wouldn't be proudly posting those dawgs on my stories

For reference
Looks like she’s had her nails removed for being ingrown. Why would you post a pic like that if they looked like that? I’m all for body positivity but it’s not even an interesting or nice picture

Reactions: 13
Why would you post a pic like that if they looked like that? I’m all for body positivity but it’s not even an interesting or nice picture
Agreed. I mean, if she had or has a nail condition or something and it requires treatment, I can understand sharing such a pic with some comments (though nail polish looks a bit off here). But this? It's a very questionable snap. They look like bitten nails to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I saw that photo posted earlier, she was reading Colleen hoover. Very quickly after it was posted here she deleted it. And ever since all photos have her feet out of shot/cropped out.

I hope she hasn’t been reading here whilst on holiday. If I was an influencer I’d probably read my own threads 😅 but deffo not when I’m on holiday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw that photo posted earlier, she was reading Colleen hoover. Very quickly after it was posted here she deleted it. And ever since all photos have her feet out of shot/cropped out.

I hope she hasn’t been reading here whilst on holiday. If I was an influencer I’d probably read my own threads 😅 but deffo not when I’m on holiday
There's still loads of pictures on her grid where you can spy her hobbit feet though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her toes are DISGUSTING. I understand she probably can't do anything about it, but that is not something one should be posting....
Looks like she’s had her nails removed for being ingrown. Why would you post a pic like that if they looked like that? I’m all for body positivity but it’s not even an interesting or nice picture
Agreed. I mean, if she had or has a nail condition or something and it requires treatment, I can understand sharing such a pic with some comments (though nail polish looks a bit off here). But this? It's a very questionable snap. They look like bitten nails to me.
Completely off topic guys but what is going on with Sarah's trotters? I wouldn't be proudly posting those dawgs on my stories

For reference
Nah. Just gotta step in and say this is not ok.. However insufferable or annoying etc someone might be, these are just cruel and unfair things to say. You can’t say you’re for body positivity and then make fun of someone for this. I’m not Sarah fan (preempting the “hi sarah” comments lol) and i’m not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill but like c’om guys, people who read this probably have the same thing as her. Lets not make others feel tit. We tit on influencers for not being transparent about real life online but then when they do share stuff like this innocently, we tear them to shreds.

Take the piss out of what she says, wears, does, and whatever but don’t bully people over things they can’t change and say they shouldn’t post stuff like this online “cause its gross”

I dunno why these hit me wrong, sorry if this pisses someone off but I can’t sit by and watch a women be shamed, bullied, and laughed at over some damn toes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah. Just gotta step in and say this is not ok.. However insufferable or annoying etc someone might be, these are just cruel and unfair things to say. You can’t say you’re for body positivity and then make fun of someone for this. I’m not Sarah fan (preempting the “hi sarah” comments lol) and i’m not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill but like c’om guys, people who read this probably have the same thing as her. Lets not make others feel tit. We tit on influencers for not being transparent about real life online but then when they do share stuff like this innocently, we tear them to shreds.

Take the piss out of what she says, wears, does, and whatever but don’t bully people over things they can’t change and say they shouldn’t post stuff like this online “cause its gross”

I dunno why these hit me wrong, sorry if this pisses someone off but I can’t sit by and watch a women be shamed, bullied, and laughed at over some damn toes.
Umm, no.
No trying to moderate. The whole reason for tattle is so people don’t message influencers crappy stuff, ‘shame and bully’ but to discuss it here.
1. The girl is a model, her job is to be objectified.
2. She makes her money, good money apparently, off her appearance and making people want to be like her. Influencing people to spend their money to emulate her. An element of that is to make people feel inadequate, play on insecurities and make them feel incomplete or ‘less’ without that thing she’s trying to make them buy.

Sarah and others like her are the ones that feed the expectation for physical perfection online. Gifted hair extensions, gifted manicures and facials, gifted designer clothes etc all free off the back of her followers but we can’t comment negatively on anything? I don’t think so.

And by the way, her toes are unpleasant to look at, I don’t understand why she would specifically feature them in a boring non-post. That’s not shame or bullying actually, It’s wondering what motivates someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.