Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who the friend is who bought Margot the farm stuff. I reckon Zoe and Alfie or Tan
If it was Zoe or Alfie both of them would be tagging them, posting a reel about it or doing a q&A to get their engagement and followers up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to know who the friend is who bought Margot the farm stuff. I reckon Zoe and Alfie or Tan
I think he wants people to speculate and wants people to think it’s Tanya but I highly doubt it is considering Sarah seems to dislike her

Reactions: 13
Another free pram. It was only around 12 months ago he was raving about the free Micralite pram for an ad.
And the new one is not even a downsize to a small/light buggy, it’s basically the exact same as the one they already had. Just pure greed. And no doubt they will sell their old gifted one too

Like I can understand people changing from their bulky travel systems to light buggies but the Micralite weighs 10.8kg and the Thule is 9.8kg, which is insane when they could have gone for a buggy weighing around 5kg. They definitely didn’t test loads out like they are claiming

My child’s pram is 10.2kg so in the middle, and it is HEAVY. I can’t wait to get the 5kg buggy out of the loft

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just watched the kitchen video. A ring on basically every finger (ooh don't forget thumb rings too!!), wildly flailing around his pipe-cleaner arms and flapping his hands like a new born bird learning to fly, and to top it off, a wool jumper tucked into his trousers.

Congratulations on the kitchen of YOUR (not Sarah's) dreams you rat faced twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jim showed their old pram in a vlog. It had been left uncovered in the pram whilst the building work was going on. It was totally covered in brick dust. They probably chucked it. So wasteful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Jim showed their old pram in a vlog. It had been left uncovered in the pram whilst the building work was going on. It was totally covered in brick dust. They probably chucked it. So wasteful.
Wow this really pisses me off with influencers and their freebies. You wouldn’t treat it like that if you’d spent £300 of your own money on it!!! So disgustingly wasteful 😡

Reactions: 25
I got blocked on TikTok because I said ‘ but she’s not the content though’ on the video that yet again including money bag chapman aka Margot. I really do hope they save money she has made them for her when she’s older….hang, slipped out of reality there for a second, of course they won’t!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I presume his suggestion they call the poor child 'Gogo' didn't catch on.
I wish they wouldn't film her so much. In the tractor bit she was just starting to chat away, then Jim said 'oh she's just seen herself on my phone' so she clammed up.
She is so obviously the content. Apart from the kitchen and 'what colour is my NEW cardigan'.

• Haha
Margot really has the personality of his aunties lmao the way she just stares is kinda like the way Nic and Sam do it, she is def going to give Jim a run for his money when she grows up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I presume his suggestion they call the poor child 'Gogo' didn't catch on.
I wish they wouldn't film her so much. In the tractor bit she was just starting to chat away, then Jim said 'oh she's just seen herself on my phone' so she clammed up.
She is so obviously the content. Apart from the kitchen and 'what colour is my NEW cardigan'.
being filmed like this is definitely destrimenting her, it would be bad enough that they are exploiting her without her consent, but the fact that she is aware of it is just heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Donate the bleeping pram. Donate the fuckinv footmuff. They can afford their own. THIS is broken Britain. Foodbanks. Children dying in mould-infested homes not fit for purchase.
Instead they're ripping apart a perfectly good house and Sarah is selling gifted items on Depop (as someone mentioned up thread).
Sam Chapman is reposting beauty banks and their gifting beauty products to people in need, meanwhile Sarah is selling gifted brushes to line her own pockets because she has no skills to actually work for money. I bet that doesn't go down well.

• Wow
I got blocked on TikTok because I said ‘ but she’s not the content though’ on the video that yet again including money bag chapman aka Margot. I really do hope they save money she has made them for her when she’s older….hang, slipped out of reality there for a second, of course they won’t!
Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if there would be lawsuits because of this…like how in the past they had to pass new laws because minors didn’t even had right to their money and child stars were left penniless…having your whole childhood exploited for money and not having at least a share from it just doesn’t sound right and the money part is the least of it…

Reactions: 9
Instead they're ripping apart a perfectly good house and Sarah is selling gifted items on Depop (as someone mentioned up thread).
Sam Chapman is reposting beauty banks and their gifting beauty products to people in need, meanwhile Sarah is selling gifted brushes to line her own pockets because she has no skills to actually work for money. I bet that doesn't go down well.
I know loads of influencers do this, but is there any legal limit to people selling gifted things? I imagine not but it does seem like it should have some limits

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if there would be lawsuits because of this…like how in the past they had to pass new laws because minors didn’t even had right to their money and child stars were left penniless…having your whole childhood exploited for money and not having at least a share from it just doesn’t sound right and the money part is the least of it…
100% this, will end up in cases like Macauley Caulkin ( spelling definitely wrong) suing his parents but on a much bigger scale

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ll keep blocking people who call them out on this - I got blocked the other day, and I’m definitely not the first, and others have commented that they’ve been blocked since then. If they keep up at this rate, they’ll have no followers left 😂

side note - that grey goose, cosmopolitan reel seems very ad-like to me, anyone else? It’s not been disclosed if it is.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, do they not realise that we do not care about them?? ALL of his followers came from him being in a relationship with Tanya. He has zero personality and god Sarah, he won’t even let you speak, instead of blocking everything, maybe take the advice on.

also showing their kid on tik tok after the whole Wren situation?? How about you try to give your daughter some level of safety and not show her face endlessly along with your door number and location.

I truly have never hated someone so much (Jim that is!)

Reactions: 14
Wow this really pisses me off with influencers and their freebies. You wouldn’t treat it like that if you’d spent £300 of your own money on it!!! So disgustingly wasteful 😡
to be fair they treated their other posessions in the same way, so many things left uncovered while the builders are doing an extension, it's ridiculous. I'm surprised his plants survived this neglect and thick cover of builder dust.

I’d call him out on it, but don’t want to get blocked by Jim too 😂
that's what burner accounts are for :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.