Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam and Nic had legit careers in make-up and skills to offer viewers when they started their social media channels, so does the other brother with his personal training business. Even Tanya (ok, she was riding on the coat tails of S&N a bit) had make-up, then latterly baking and lifestyle content that helped connect her with a fan base and build a following.

As far as I know, Jim’s never done anything other than being the partner of Tanya or brother of Sam and Nic, and as others have said, it’s clear it’s dawned on him recently that the gravy train is over. I’d love to be a fly on the wall during meetings with his social media management as they brainstorm opportunities for him. I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t so awful.

Reactions: 26
Got swiftly blocked after commenting “I thought Margot wasn’t the content” on his latest tiktok

hit a nerve?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm creasing up at Jim shutting down Sarah's spice cupboard chat. He literally shuts the door as she's talking and then says we're not doing that, and Sarah is just silent. Why can't he just do it with a bit of humour? Say "we'll be here all day if we keep doing that, but that WAS interesting" and laugh. He just straight up shuts her up with an exasperated look on his face.

The whole thing is lame, it should have AD on the screen (ASA rules) not just the info box, and he is SO bad at making Wickes' talking points (like the 25 year guarantee) come across as natural. At one point Sarah opens a cupboard door and lights come on inside, she says L.E.Gs! and Jim doesn't say I think you mean L.E.D's he just corrects her by saying it again and emphasising the D. There's just no banter there, it's like he was with Tanya all over again, just sees his wife as thick. When she interrupts his garden explanation chat he looks so pissed off with her, and then it just cuts without him responding.

The best bit by far though is Sarah saying HELLO! Excitedly to Margot in her high chair and Margot just spins her head slowly round and gives the coldest look. Absolutely savage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Imagine the irony if one day Sarah, who made allegations about Tanya's cheating on Jim, will actually cheat on him and dump him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to skip through the video because Jim’s smug self satisfied voice sets my teeth on edge. I genuinely think he’s gonna crash out a bit emotionally now that the bulk of the house reno is completed. It definitely gave him a sense of purpose to throw himself into that project.

Also I’m curious to see how long Sarah’s tolerance for constantly being spoken down to and treated like an inconvenient idiot will last. I dunno how she does it. If a man (or anyone tbh) spoke to me like Jim does to her I’d flip the duck out! Being condescended to sends me into a legit rage.

It’s also crazy how domineering he is with the design choices. It really feels like Sarah barely gets a look in. She had to shout in that show room that she was vetoing those green cabinets haha. I still can’t believe he insisted on painting their living room and bedroom green when she hates that colour. The two rooms they probably spend the most time in too!

Could he not have just painted his office green? No wonder Sarah hates Tanya so much lmao. Jim has to reassert his bruised ego and sense of manhood by refusing to give Sarah an ounce of power in their relationship. She’s misplacing her feelings though and needs to open her eyes to Jim and his selfishness.

Reactions: 30
Poor Sarah 😥
Jim just steamrollers everything she says.
How many more times in that video could he say 'it is the kitchen of MY dreams'.
He also has an incredibly impatient look on his face every time she speaks.
I genuinely don't know how she tolerates him.
He really reminds me of my ex husband tbh 😬 So many similarities. Scary.

Reactions: 24
Is it just me or does the kitchen resemble the one Jim and Tanya had in the house when they were together? I mean, the old house decor reminds me of Jim’s old house… 🤮
I had to skip through the video because Jim’s smug self satisfied voice sets my teeth on edge. I genuinely think he’s gonna crash out a bit emotionally now that the bulk of the house reno is completed. It definitely gave him a sense of purpose to throw himself into that project.

Also I’m curious to see how long Sarah’s tolerance for constantly being spoken down to and treated like an inconvenient idiot will last. I dunno how she does it. If a man (or anyone tbh) spoke to me like Jim does to her I’d flip the duck out! Being condescended to sends me into a legit rage.

It’s also crazy how domineering he is with the design choices. It really feels like Sarah barely gets a look in. She had to shout in that show room that she was vetoing those green cabinets haha. I still can’t believe he insisted on painting their living room and bedroom green when she hates that colour. The two rooms they probably spend the most time in too!

Could he not have just painted his office green? No wonder Sarah hates Tanya so much lmao. Jim has to reassert his bruised ego and sense of manhood by refusing to give Sarah an ounce of power in their relationship. She’s misplacing her feelings though and needs to open her eyes to Jim and his selfishness.

Reactions: 11
Poor Sarah 😥
Jim just steamrollers everything she says.
How many more times in that video could he say 'it is the kitchen of MY dreams'.
He also has an incredibly impatient look on his face every time she speaks.
I genuinely don't know how she tolerates him.
He really reminds me of my ex husband tbh 😬 So many similarities. Scary.
I honestly think he's gotten worse. Everything is "me, my, I" and he mentions SO MANY things he's put in the house that Sarah dislikes. And cutting her off as though they are filming live and need to cover specific points, or as though his (lengthy) opinions are more valuable than hers? Absurdly rude.

I quite like the kitchen, although it does look a lot like the one he shared with Tanya. Boiling water at the tap seems like a nice convenience, and the finishes all look good. But the patio? You think the only alternative to grass is tile, Jim??? My mind absolutely reels with all the lovely, low-maintenance garden options that would have been better (aesthetically and ecologically) and probably less expensive. What a waste.

Reactions: 29
And how any more times could he mention bloody Wickes? And the fact his builder was tied into Wickes 🤔
As for the garden. I don't why they didn't get in a consultant. I know it is a small space but they could've thought beyond the hideous slab paving.

Reactions: 10
I stg they could have comfortably had Margot in their flat. A fully renovated 3 bedroom flat would have been an excellent home for a couple with a baby. The master was massive so just have her in there instead of a nursery and have Sarah's mum come and stay in the spare room when she was helping out. Then slowly transition Margot to having the spare room as her proper nursery and room.

If I was several months pregnant and my boyfriend said hey honey I know you have HG and are having a complicated pregnancy, how about we go look at houses, I would have punched him in the nose.

I think Jim needed to feel like he was contributing and so he threw their lives into upheaval so he could feel like an involved dad. Hey Jim, why not spend your time working in your home office and actually making some money rather than moving and wrecking the house?

Reactions: 24
I stg they could have comfortably had Margot in their flat. A fully renovated 3 bedroom flat would have been an excellent home for a couple with a baby. The master was massive so just have her in there instead of a nursery and have Sarah's mum come and stay in the spare room when she was helping out. Then slowly transition Margot to having the spare room as her proper nursery and room.

If I was several months pregnant and my boyfriend said hey honey I know you have HG and are having a complicated pregnancy, how about we go look at houses, I would have punched him in the nose.

I think Jim needed to feel like he was contributing and so he threw their lives into upheaval so he could feel like an involved dad. Hey Jim, why not spend your time working in your home office and actually making some money rather than moving and wrecking the house?
100% this. It’s actually abhorrent that he made her go through a move (one of the most stressful life events) while she was pregnant and so unwell. And to a fixer upper no less! It just proves how much he doesn’t see or value Sarah as a person at all. He just sees her as a prop in his life. And then he went and painted a whole third of the house in a colour that she openly despises. He really has a thinly veiled contempt for her. I feel like he’s taking out his pain at being dumped by Tanya out on Sarah. And she’s too desperate and naive to see the situation for what it really is. I still think it’s mad that he married them both on the first Thursday in September too. Jim is a big creep.

Reactions: 33
100% this. It’s actually abhorrent that he made her go through a move (one of the most stressful life events) while she was pregnant and so unwell. And to a fixer upper no less! It just proves how much he doesn’t see or value Sarah as a person at all. He just sees her as a prop in his life. And then he went and painted a whole third of the house in a colour that she openly despises. He really has a thinly veiled contempt for her. I feel like he’s taking out his pain at being dumped by Tanya out on Sarah. And she’s too desperate and naive to see the situation for what it really is. I still think it’s mad that he married them both on the first Thursday in September too. Jim is a big creep.
I pity her having to go through all that while pregnant but overall I'm convinced Sarah is in on the arrangement. Jim wanted a baby and arm candy to rub in Tanya's face and that's what he got. Sarah, in exchange, gets to be a kept woman/ housewife with a hobby career of modeling. She never worked a real day in her life and at some point her parents would have stopped supporting her but not before she married some other new money guy like Jim. She could have married a finance bro but instead she married a Z-list celeb to get her exclusive magazine purchased wedding photos.

Reactions: 22
It is actually quite sad to be viewing a disfunctional relationship in real time.
Jim is a genuinely odd individual. As I said he really reminds me of my ex husband so I recognise the signs. The utter self absorption. Impatience if you pipe up. Constant making you feel irrelevant.
I'm no Tanya fan but well done her breaking away from him and finding someone 'normal'. I did too btw!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree. I think even Jim realises he now married Sarah 100% on the rebound and his motivation was to get in first and prove to Tanya and everyone else that HE’S FINE (Ross from Friends style), and wasn’t hurt or rejected, and actually has done better than Tanya because Sarah’s a model, etc etc. That’s why he went public so quickly, and when they couldn’t get married due to Covid they went ahead and had Margot instead. I think reality has set in now, the relationship only emphasises his lack of success with social media and particularly now that Tanya is evidently so besotted with her new and genuinely happy life, his resentment and bitterness is only going to grow and he’ll just keep taking his feelings out on Sarah.

Reactions: 20

I honestly think he just did it for content/something to do. And tbe garden was only ruined because those awful slabs were gifted

Reactions: 2
The guy is a walking red flag 😖 All this performance just to stick it up to Tanya who could not give any less of a tit. I’d feel bad for him if he wasn’t such a dick.

Reactions: 14
The nerve of the guy to call his repelling actions to that garden "landscaping" I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that he tiled the only outside space he had.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Landscaping 😂 What you did there was tiling Jim.

I've pasted the Wiki definition of landscaping for you below, since you obviously don't know what it is.

'the process of making a garden or other piece of land more attractive by altering the existing design, adding ornamental features, and planting trees and shrubs'

Nothing there about turning your garden into a bathroom. What ornamental features have you added? Or have you just flattened it and chucked some plants into pots?

Very garden. Much landscaping.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.