Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Sarah is allowed to make such decisions, especially when it comes to Jim's clothes.
If she cannot make decisions about where they live I doubt she has any influence over his awful fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine choosing to become family TikTok grifters when you could choose to be ANYTHING else.

Jim could prob earn very decent money setting himself up as some kind of social media consultant. 9-5 LinkedIn wanker, that kind of thing. Instead...this.
He should set up a pretentious wine bar, serving various flights to go with the booze. I can see it - rough wooden floors, candles jammed into Mateus Rose bottles, lithographs all over the walls, red velvet banquettes and stools, the prat in a polo necked jersey, racks and racks of ancient, venerable red wine, jazz and chamber music nights - would totally suit his wannabe-Bohemian vibe.

• Haha
He should set up a pretentious wine bar, serving various flights to go with the booze. I can see it - rough wooden floors, candles jammed into Mateus Rose bottles, lithographs all over the walls, red velvet banquettes and stools, the prat in a polo necked jersey, racks and racks of ancient, venerable red wine, jazz and chamber music nights - would totally suit his wannabe-Bohemian vibe.
Don’t give him ideas! 🤣🤣 but seriously, it’s so weird that he doesn’t have any kind of business, every influencer and their mothers have at least a generic shop with drop shipped tit in it…I remember he had stationery at some point, which was weird at that time too…now seemingly most of their income relies on Margot, how are they not ashamed of them selves, that’s what I don’t understand!

Don’t give him ideas! 🤣🤣 but seriously, it’s so weird that he doesn’t have any kind of business, every influencer and their mothers have at least a generic shop with drop shipped tit in it…I remember he had stationery at some point, which was weird at that time too…now seemingly most of their income relies on Margot, how are they not ashamed of them selves, that’s what I don’t understand!
that stationary line :ROFLMAO: I am surprised he hasn't released some awful merch like that horrible hat he is always wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't he muttering on Stories not long ago about wanting ideas for a male grooming range? Because that is such an under saturated market 🤪
And is it a good idea to plant herbs outside now? Just as the temperature is about to plummet? (It might be - I've not got a clue).

Reactions: 9
Wasn't he muttering on Stories not long ago about wanting ideas for a male grooming range? Because that is such an under saturated market 🤪
And is it a good idea to plant herbs outside now? Just as the temperature is about to plummet? (It might be - I've not got a clue).
It's a terrible time to plant herbs. Only sage and rosemary can survive the winter. This guy is also growing tomatoes though 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All this banging on about how many deliverys he’s had today. So out of touch, so tacky

Reactions: 5
Nice to see Jim wearing jewelry that fits so well. Bet it was #kindlygifted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It kinda looks like a cock ring😅 that ring is as awful as the pink beanie he was wearing a few days ago, isnt he supposed to be a fashion guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It kinda looks like a cock ring😅 that ring is as awful as the pink beanie he was wearing a few days ago, isnt he supposed to be a fashion guy?
I'm glad someone said it. I though I was overthinking it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No offence to people who wear lots of rings but on Jim it gives me the ick.
Everything about him is so bloody studied. His outfits of the day :sick: with his creepy model face - the slightly open mouth, half closed eyes and that thing of half walk forward when you know they are standing still.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.