Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Tiktoks keep coming up for me. Trying to be the next Joly's for sure... Which is not a good look.

Reactions: 8
Their Tiktoks keep coming up for me. Trying to be the next Joly's for sure... Which is not a good look.
Sooner or later I am sure there will be legislation about children who cannot consent on social media, god knows what thrh will do then

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure he wanted to call that baking tik tok toddler bakes but he had to settle for easy bake with toddlers.

What’s the Wren situation?
Honestly, do they not realise that we do not care about them?? ALL of his followers came from him being in a relationship with Tanya. He has zero personality and god Sarah, he won’t even let you speak, instead of blocking everything, maybe take the advice on.

also showing their kid on tik tok after the whole Wren situation?? How about you try to give your daughter some level of safety and not show her face endlessly along with your door number and location.

I truly have never hated someone so much (Jim that is!)

What’s the Wren situation?
On TikTok, there was an American woman who posted TONS of videos of her toddler girl, Wren Eleanor, gaining lots of views and hashtags related even became some of the most popular, and apparently were searched largely by adult men. So basically, she was exposing her kid to pedophiles and giving them loads of content.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Sarah’s new reel? It’s so unnerving how she just stares into/above the camera, not blinking once. If she was going for Wednesday Addams then sure, good job but wow so amateur.

She’s trying so hard to be an influencer and failing miserably
41604810-85C2-49F7-973E-5BC43F15A08D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen Sarah’s new reel? It’s so unnerving how she just stares into/above the camera, not blinking once. If she was going for Wednesday Addams then sure, good job but wow so amateur.

She’s trying so hard to be an influencer and failing miserably View attachment 1780734
So weird, she CAN look into the camera, she does it at other points during the video when she's showing the full outfits standing, but when she gets closer, she can't, which is when she SHOULD look directly at the camera.

She's just not very good at it.

Reactions: 11

She’s trying so hard to be an influencer and failing miserably View attachment 1780734
She looks deranged. Probably what living with Jim has done to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think I’d be more sympathetic to Sarah if she had an actual job. As the “I’m shy” and “only dragged into spotlight because of my husband” line doesn’t really work when she’s clearly trying SO hard to be an influencer and get an income from Instagram.
Has she had any modelling jobs recently? All it seems is Instagram photoshoots for gifted items, event invites with Jim, or advertising products with Margot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He must have realized the same lol or it was a ploy to get people to resubscribe to watch vlogmas
massively naive on his part , why does he think why anyone is interested? Sarah's weird reels were enough to put me off from both tbh

Reactions: 7
I thought there was a random bald man helping Sarah put the Christmas tree up in Jim’s new Insta reel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought there was a random bald man helping Sarah put the Christmas tree up in Jim’s new Insta reel
That horrible baby pink bobble hat. I'm surprised Sarah hasn't burned it.
It really looks like he is wearing a bonnet of Margot's.

Screenshot_20221205_163617_com.instagram.android_edit_1442400822381465.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.