Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he pay for anything? The tiles are horrible and the Sofa looks so uncomfortable and as for the Robin Hood pics the other day:rolleyes:
No, he pays for nothing and it is starting to become really really annoying. It’s just them begging for things and showing off gifted things all the time now.

Reactions: 10
Also, why the heck is he growing tomato seedlings in November? Absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is super random but I saw Sarah at the spirit of Xmas shopping fair in London last week. She posted on her instagram stories that she was at a farm with baby that same day when I definitely saw her shopping without baby. Not a big deal as I know influencers don’t usually post their live time locations, but I just thought it was weird. Also saw Fleur de Force there with her little baby but she did post about being there.

Reactions: 11
DON'T look at his stories if you are about to eat. I did :sick:
He is waxing his nostrils and shows the camera his pulled out nasal hair.
Revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Should we be waiting for the "Sarah Bakes" cookbook? Then "Love, Sarah" and "Sarah's Christmas: Shilling, Freebies and a Gifted Tree"
"Sarah and margot bake: a collection of recipes for when you are tired after spending the day taking selfies and grifitng for q free sofa or haircut but still want a delicious meal of to take a photo of your daughter eating"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he really doing Vlogmas?
I've a horrible feeling it will be lots of Continental markets and festive shopping.
So relatable in these cash strapped times 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.