Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get my head round how she could procreate with him
Every time I see Halloween costumes I am reminded of the mean girls quote about girls dressing sluttily, it is like Jim has gone the opposite to dress as unattractively as possible 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Once again Sarah kindly sharing the links to her clothes that always cost £100+++
She must realise most people cannot afford that amount of money for a bloody cardigan?!

Reactions: 10
Every outfit Sarah wears looks like it could be found in a charity shop bin yet every item seems to be hundreds of pounds 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That sofa (presumably gifted/ad although I didn't see mention of it isnawful, such an awkward size

Reactions: 3
These product placement ads from their wedding are 100% cringe. It really doesn't feel very authentic; the videos look like ads, not part of a real celebration. I would not want that for my wedding.

Reactions: 14
These product placement ads from their wedding are 100% cringe. It really doesn't feel very authentic; the videos look like ads, not part of a real celebration. I would not want that for my wedding.
I know. Wierd.
Really looks like the second wedding was for the adverts, whereas the first LA one was actually quite private.

Reactions: 13
Him saying how much he loves his garden while filming around it, how does grass not make sense.in a small space? The whole thing just looks depressing and sterile, having a park nearby is not at all the same as your own private green space

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course the tiles were gifted. These two can’t have anything that isn’t gifted.

Reactions: 22
Of course the tiles were gifted. These two can’t have anything that isn’t gifted.
It's not good advertising for the company, I cannot imagine anyone would be buying them having seen that mess

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That sofa (presumably gifted/ad although I didn't see mention of it isnawful, such an awkward size
OMG that terrible sofa ad. I almost forgot about that. It was the cringiest thing ever. Seriously these two are only around social media for product placement.

Reactions: 6
Him saying how much he loves his garden while filming around it, how does grass not make sense.in a small space? The whole thing just looks depressing and sterile, having a park nearby is not at all the same as your own private green space
It is horrible. Looks like a prison yard. And how on earth have they made a back yard echoey? 😂
Grass not making sense in a small space is a nonsensical argument. It makes perfect sense to cool things down in our increasingly hot summers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Margot is basically an employee at this point let's be honest
I actually struggled between the sad and laughing reaction. Poor child. Their best investment so far though.

Reactions: 7
It is horrible. Looks like a prison yard. And how on earth have they made a back yard echoey? 😂
Grass not making sense in a small space is a nonsensical argument. It makes perfect sense to cool things down in our increasingly hot summers.
Yeh it's as if he equates having white/light colours making it look bigger or something, like younwouod inside. Absolutely awful and not a comfortable place for margot to play either . No wonder he wants to put plants everywhere

Reactions: 3
Oh Christ the tiles look awful! Surely they’ll get cracked and broken quite quickly as well as grubby? Poor Margot, they could have made a nice grassy space for her to play safely in the summer but instead she’ll be slipping and sliding over those hard tiles. Can’t believe how horrendous it looks and they CHOSE it. I could get past it if they lived in a villa in a hot country but this is the UK??? The plants look daft as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.