Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker on this thread but duck me those tiles are disgusting. Just because something is gifted does not mean you have to take it. Poor Margot not having anywhere soft to play. Even if you have a park 30 seconds away doesn't mean you will always go there. So stupid

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker on this thread but duck me those tiles are disgusting. Just because something is gifted does not mean you have to take it. Poor Margot not having anywhere soft to play. Even if you have a park 30 seconds away doesn't mean you will always go there. So stupid
The park nearby is a daft argument isn't it? By that token why not stay in their old flat and just use the parks near that house?
Only Jim thinks it logical to concrete over a perfectly pleasant green space to then try to introduce lots of greenery into it. Bonkers.

• Heart
Does he pay for anything? The tiles are horrible and the Sofa looks so uncomfortable and as for the Robin Hood pics the other day:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He starts by saying 'how lovely is MY garden?' Er 😬
I don't even like those planters - couldn't they have got some nice wooden or terracotta ones? It all looks so cold and utilitarian.

Screenshot_20221104_150400_com.instagram.android_edit_3432310547865327.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That garden is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

Also: All the money in the world but Sarah buys clothes like its still 2011.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Christ the tiles look awful! Surely they’ll get cracked and broken quite quickly as well as grubby? Poor Margot, they could have made a nice grassy space for her to play safely in the summer but instead she’ll be slipping and sliding over those hard tiles. Can’t believe how horrendous it looks and they CHOSE it. I could get past it if they lived in a villa in a hot country but this is the UK??? The plants look daft as well.
They seem like the kind of thing that will getvstained easily too. As someone else said, it looks like a shopping centre pop up, the pattern looks like some kind of vynil thing you put down for a week

Reactions: 13
They must have had no choice in the tiles. The company probably gifted them old stock that no one bought. They’d look nice on a small balcony maybe at a push. And those planters are a crime.
And yes there may be a park nearby but that requires actually preparing for- gathering baby stuff, pram etc. Surely there’s nothing better than your own private garden with grass where your child can play safely and there’s no preparation involved you can just simply step outside and voila.

Reactions: 13
They must have had no choice in the tiles. The company probably gifted them old stock that no one bought. They’d look nice on a small balcony maybe at a push. And those planters are a crime.
And yes there may be a park nearby but that requires actually preparing for- gathering baby stuff, pram etc. Surely there’s nothing better than your own private garden with grass where your child can play safely and there’s no preparation involved you can just simply step outside and voila.
I don't get why, if that is the case, they didn't just male a little patio area then leave 2/3 as grass

• Heart
Even if you’re going to tile it (it’s not for me) why go with a pattern that can look dated. Chevron feels very 2010 to me, as opposed to just like plain grey or beige or w/e

Reactions: 12
He starts by saying 'how lovely is MY garden?' Er 😬
I don't even like those planters - couldn't they have got some nice wooden or terracotta ones? It all looks so cold and utilitarian.

View attachment 1703907
Omg inhave realised what it reminds me of!,! Cheap "tiki" area in a student uni club for smokers

• Haha
At the risk of sounding like a complete gardening geek, his pots are all way too small. The citrus trees in particular need pots five times that size. As for his "veg patch"-- it will be full of the rose roots by next spring. Those beds have tiles underneath so there's actually very limited growing space for...well, most things.

That shed is hideous and taking up far too much space. It's also blocking light that his plants will desperately need.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At the risk of sounding like a complete gardening geek, his pots are all way too small. The citrus trees in particular need pots five times that size. As for his "veg patch"-- it will be full of the rose roots by next spring. Those beds have tiles underneath so there's actually very limited growing space for...well, most things.

That shed is hideous and taking up far too much space. It's also blocking light that his plants will desperately need.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m a gardening geek too and the titchy pots are making me wince. Every plant he’s ever had indoors has died so it’s not surprising he doesn’t know what he’s doing outside either.

I agree, I’m also gardening and his “garden” is as hideous as he is…it seems like he forgot that plants like to grow, so you know, they need space down the line for that but he‘s just cramming everything in one place and that’s it…

Even if you have a park 30 seconds away wouldn’t it be nice to have a place where you can be barefoot outside or don’t worry about what your child touches…This garden (terrace) doesn’t make any sense. It will get so hot in the summer, the rain can’t seep back into the earth and I hope it will be a pain in the arse to keep it clean. 😆

I watched his 'garden' video again and I'm no expert at all but there doesn't appear to be any drainage. Surely an entirely paved over area should have drainage?
Wow they have a lot of house plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s genuinely talentless. Trying his hand at interiors and gardens has only demonstrated that once again. Loads of the old gleam crew, including his sisters, both turned their hand to interiors accounts and property renovation and generated social media interest for it. Jim’s got no chance, he’s proved himself incompetent and tasteless here too.

It must really eat him up - you could tell he always resented Tanya’s YouTube popularity. You could argue she rode on his sisters coattails at the beginning too, but at least she did have some make-up talent to offer her viewers when she was interested in YouTube. Jim’s just a clinger-on, desperately trying to be successful but never really having anything to offer.

Reactions: 6
So he’s doing vlogmas - Christ alive.

clearly money is tight and he thinks he will get the views.

poor Margot is going to be used for content every day isn’t she. So sad they exploit her. I really don’t think he is much different to Jonathan joly.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.