Jim Chapman #7 Sarah Chapman and her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the same sort of area as Jim and I could easily work out where he lives from his stories.
Now imagine who else could’ve worked that out? Any crazed person who’s obsessed with his child. Doesn’t bare thinking about.

Reactions: 11
The irony of Jim saying how much he loves gardening when he’s just covered his in tiles 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I found that sad too. I also wondered if it crossed her mind that, despite the benefit of gaining a new friend/sycophant as mentioned at the end, the fact that they contacted her saying ‘I think I live close to you’ may have given her some pause. Like, ‘oh dear I wonder who else could figure out where I live and perhaps I should think more about what I share?’ But no!
Definitely. Jim has tagged an instagram account in his stories before that has a highlight reel of his house on it, with the title of the highlight the area he lives in and photos on the reel showing the front of his property including door number. I don't want to be specific because it seems to me an insanely dangerous thing for him to point his millions of followers towards, but shows how careless (or naive if we're being generous) he is over his and his family's privacy.

Even if they kept where they lived private, however, it still wouldn't justify sharing pictures of their child online. Cyber crime is more of a risk than physical crime these days with fraud and deep fakes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The irony of Jim saying how much he loves gardening when he’s just covered his in tiles 🤣🙈
maybe he has realised his mistake and is hoping some kind of garden centre will pay to get rid of the tiles and put grass back? :ROFLMAO: I am kind of shocked the builders wouldn;t have persuaded him to not make that mess of the garden, it doesn;t look good on their part either

Definitely. Jim has tagged an instagram account in his stories before that has a highlight reel of his house on it, with the title of the highlight the area he lives in and photos on the reel showing the front of his property including door number. I don't want to be specific because it seems to me an insanely dangerous thing for him to point his millions of followers towards, but shows how careless (or naive if we're being generous) he is over his and his family's privacy.

Even if they kept where they lived private, however, it still wouldn't justify sharing pictures of their child online. Cyber crime is more of a risk than physical crime these days with fraud and deep fakes.
Exactly, even things likw buglary thoguh, they post in real time about holidays/when they are out etc, it would be easy to find the house and burgle while they are away, for someone so inclined. I remember reading that well known resturant critics in newspapers always schedule reviews for when they are away to avoid it being obvious when they are not at home for extended periods

Reactions: 9
This is what I don't get with them and other parent bloggers. They must be fairly media savvy. They all bleat on about trolls and being bullied so they know what SM is like. Yet when it comes to their own children they have a wilful naviety that everyone is so lovely to justify plastering them all over the Internet. Such a lovely community. Sarah saying how lovely it is that complete strangers have contacted her knowing where she, and her daughter, live 😬
Unless Sarah and Jim have been smart enough to give out wrong info (they haven't) it would take 10 minutes to build up a composite of their daughter from info her parents have volunteered (it sounds creepy because it is).
Name, birthday, relatives, childhood illnesses, holidays, nicknames etc etc etc. Stuff that nobody outside the family ever knew about me when I was young, or my children when they were.
We are still in the relatively early days of parent bloggers - probably won't see the inevitable damage for a few years yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m probably totally missing something as I don’t follow either Jim or Sarah (just check their IG pages occasionally) but what happened to Margot? Does she have some sort of health condition or was she just ill briefly? I just saw Sarah’s post about being grateful to the NHS

Reactions: 1
I’m probably totally missing something as I don’t follow either Jim or Sarah (just check their IG pages occasionally) but what happened to Margot? Does she have some sort of health condition or was she just ill briefly? I just saw Sarah’s post about being grateful to the NHS
About a week ago it was on Jim's stories. Margot was having difficulty breathing so they took her to A & E. Jim tastefully showed a photo of her hooked up to breathing apparatus. I don't think they said what it was, and no implication it is a long term problem. She was in a few nights. Scary all round no doubt.

Reactions: 6
At this point he is no better then Jonathan joly with over sharing poor little Margot.
I think he sees Zoe doing it and tries to replicate that for the same engagement levels but Zoe doesn’t show pay in her most vulnerable moments.
I’ve never liked him, there is something so off about him. I can’t stand the way he says me, mine, my, I. It’s never we, us, ours. The way he use to treat tan on camera was shocking so can only imagine what it’s like behind closed doors.

Reactions: 24
I agree with all these posts. Rather than being concerned about trolls and hate they receive about Margot, they should be worried about the people they don't hear from - the creeps that will undoubtedly be following and compiling photos and information for God knows what reason. We've had photos of Margot sleeping, seriously ill in hospital, just in a nappy, one photo of her with nothing on at all in a paddling pool (albeit blurred). It really concerns me and makes me so sad 😞 She's so vulnerable. Maybe Sarah and Jim just don't understand what disgusting people there are out there, but they need to wise up.

Reactions: 13
The sad thing is I think they do know about the dangers, but choose to post Margot online anyway. They both know that the small amount of engagement he's got would disappear completely if he stopped showing Margot. He has no talent, he isn't a screenwriter, no one asks him to present or appear on anything anymore, and Sarah doesn't have a real job. Whether they want to admit it or not, they are using their daughter to feel like they have a job and to make money. It's so wrong.

Also, I've heard him say a few times this argument that everyone is so lovely about Margot online but he'd stop posting her the second anyone said anything bad. Okay, so as a father you want to expose her to potential danger and only if something bad actually happens you'll stop showing her after the bad thing has already happened? That makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 25
They are both desperate to stay relevant. Jim thought he would always be super famous when in reality it was Tanya who was the more popular one, i followed both but only really watched Tanya as I found Jim boring and very self absorbed. Sarah clearly thought dating Jim would be her claim to fame but she is also very boring and hasn’t got the personality to build up a huge following. Therefore they’ve both become a very irrelevant couple. I honestly think Jim has some regrets about dating Sarah as she’s not a famous model and hasn’t done anything for his image like he thought she would. I think he treats her like crap for it despite it not being her fault. He reminisces over the past all the time because he’s clearly realised it’ll never be like that again. Content surrounding Margot will sadly be their biggest engagement now- they’ll continue to exploit her to stay somewhat relevant. I’d like to think Sarah will eventually leave him but probably not, she’ll cling on.

Reactions: 23
They are both desperate to stay relevant. Jim thought he would always be super famous when in reality it was Tanya who was the more popular one, i followed both but only really watched Tanya as I found Jim boring and very self absorbed. Sarah clearly thought dating Jim would be her claim to fame but she is also very boring and hasn’t got the personality to build up a huge following. Therefore they’ve both become a very irrelevant couple. I honestly think Jim has some regrets about dating Sarah as she’s not a famous model and hasn’t done anything for his image like he thought she would. I think he treats her like crap for it despite it not being her fault. He reminisces over the past all the time because he’s clearly realised it’ll never be like that again. Content surrounding Margot will sadly be their biggest engagement now- they’ll continue to exploit her to stay somewhat relevant. I’d like to think Sarah will eventually leave him but probably not, she’ll cling on.
I am shocked either of them were ever on that famous people dating app :ROFLMAO:
I think he will be pushing her to have another child soon for content "life with 2 children under.." whatever

I think the fact they were willing to exploit their wedding to the degree they did speaks volumes. I really think that people in love and content in their relationship behind closed doors would draw a line and not want their day cheapened to that extent. They don’t seem happy with their lot at all (Jim more so than Sarah) and they’ll continue to monetise any aspect of their lives they can to stay “relevant” or at least produce content. It’s all about being an influencer for both of them

Reactions: 17
I think the fact they were willing to exploit their wedding to the degree they did speaks volumes. I really think that people in love and content in their relationship behind closed doors would draw a line and not want their day cheapened to that extent. They don’t seem happy with their lot at all (Jim more so than Sarah) and they’ll continue to monetise any aspect of their lives they can to stay “relevant” or at least produce content. It’s all about being an influencer for both of them
Yeh exactly, it must be pretty terrifying being in your 30s with basically no experience of a real job (unless I have missed something?) They both have a good 30+ years of working left, what on earth are their plans?!

Reactions: 17
Yeh exactly, it must be pretty terrifying being in your 30s with basically no experience of a real job (unless I have missed something?) They both have a good 30+ years of working left, what on earth are their plans?!
I often wonder this. I reckon Jim has some kind of investments. Sarah's in denial. Bit of modelling here, the odd article there...she's content to earn pocket money. I suspect talk of selling the house is partly centred around the fact that they could get a lot more for their money if they moved closer to her family.

I often wonder this. I reckon Jim has some kind of investments. Sarah's in denial. Bit of modelling here, the odd article there...she's content to earn pocket money. I suspect talk of selling the house is partly centred around the fact that they could get a lot more for their money if they moved closer to her family.
If I was them I would have invested money in rental properties, them wasting all that money renovating one house in London (needlessly) was insane. If I had that money I would have stayed where they were (easily could have with just one child) and bought a fixer upper rental

I assume Sarah just always imagined having a rich husband who would support her? Seems like her parents have supported her until now and she hoped she would move from that to a husband

Reactions: 18
Where I think Jim went wrong is he said he chose their house because it was cheaper as (according to him anyway) the house needed a lot of work. What I’m sure he didn’t expect is how expensive it is now to get builders in, so I’m really not sure if he saved that much.

Reactions: 11
Where I think Jim went wrong is he said he chose their house because it was cheaper as (according to him anyway) the house needed a lot of work. What I’m sure he didn’t expect is how expensive it is now to get builders in, so I’m really not sure if he saved that much.
It is as if (probably the case) neither of them read the news, there has been an insane shortage of labour post brexit, builders etc are increasingly difficult to find, ditto materials. Was itcheaper than their place before? or just cheaper than the maret value of other places? Either way I would not want to be paying for heating a 3 story house now rather than the flat they had before

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.