Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sarah edit her pictures? Her waist seems abnormal in some pictures, like worryingly skinny

Reactions: 5
She really needs to go back to brunette and cut about 6 inches off her hair. It’s so fried and crispy!
IMG_5615.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She really needs to go back to brunette and cut about 6 inches off her hair. It’s so fried and crispy!
View attachment 2941980
She's wrecked her beautiful hair. It always looked so thick, healthy and striking when it was dark brown. Now the lengths are so dry and thin looking. And it's nondescript.
I'll never understand this cult of bleaching healthy hair to make it look bang average.

Reactions: 18
She's wrecked her beautiful hair. It always looked so thick, healthy and striking when it was dark brown. Now the lengths are so dry and thin looking. And it's nondescript.
I'll never understand this cult of bleaching healthy hair to make it look bang average.
Seems like this is just a side effect of being together with creepy Jim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
being blonder makes her closer to Tanya Wouldn't be surprised if it was creepy cartoon mans idea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching a video about how influencers share too much of their kids for views including filming them swearing. And how those clips are sometimes used in horrible ways by disgusting people.

The next vid I saw was Jim getting Margot to swear on camera 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was watching a video about how influencers share too much of their kids for views including filming them swearing. And how those clips are sometimes used in horrible ways by disgusting people.

The next vid I saw was Jim getting Margot to swear on camera 😞
They’re horrible for exploiting their children. I saw this post in the julieandcamilla subreddit, I don’t follow these women but insta always recommends them to me and they felt sus so I went to dig a little and oh boy…but anyway, this post is truly terrifying and makes you wonder if influencers are truly stupid or they just love money more than their children…
IMG_4599.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's horrible. Sarah using her children in a Starbucks advert (I think??? Or something similar). Why don't they want to protect their children? A lovely so called picnic is filmed and monetised. So bloody depressing.
I have two grandchildren about the same age as Margot and Jesse and my daughter is fiercely private about their images on SM. Private groups only.
Why can't these two get actual jobs which don't rely on using their children?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They’re horrible for exploiting their children. I saw this post in the julieandcamilla subreddit, I don’t follow these women but insta always recommends them to me and they felt sus so I went to dig a little and oh boy…but anyway, this post is truly terrifying and makes you wonder if influencers are truly stupid or they just love money more than their children…
View attachment 2958961
Oh no ☹ I love Julia and Camilla. They were popular before Sunny so I hope they realise they don’t need to share him to stay relevant. Their story about how they became wives is really lovely and what they built their following on initially

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2958961
Are they the ones that don't show his face though?

Reactions: 1
What is it about Jim that is quite so icky? I genuinely can't put my finger on it. He's not my cup of tea, he isn't hideous, but there is just something that is well, just icky.
Is it that he fancies himself so much?
I actually think he'd look better for once wearing an ancient smelly tracksuit and crocs rather than his box fresh pleated trousers and 50s knitted tee shirts.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What is it about Jim that is quite so icky? I genuinely can't put my finger on it. He's not my cup of tea, he isn't hideous, but there is just something that is well, just icky.
I actually think he'd look better for once wearing an ancient smelly tracksuit and crocs rather than his box fresh pleated trousers and 50s knitted tee shirts.
There's just a creepy quality about him. It's nothing that I can pinpoint in the way that one would if he had big ears or a wonky nose or whatever. It's just a Jim Essence that's extremely off putting.
---
Also, funny how he's now saying he had mild sepsis (????? Talk about an oxymoron) last year when it was actually 2022 and he previously labeled it as "nearly going septic". Gets more and more dramatic and clickbaity the more desperate he gets

Reactions: 21
Oh no ☹ I love Julia and Camilla. They were popular before Sunny so I hope they realise they don’t need to share him to stay relevant. Their story about how they became wives is really lovely and what they built their following on initially
Then definitely don’t go digging on reddit lol

Are they the ones that don't show his face though?
Yeah, they don’t, but seems like that doesn’t mean anything when they post about him all the time.

Honestly, good for Tanya for barely ever posting about Bogdan.

Reactions: 11
Ugh, he’s just gross. He’s so pale and IMO his legs are much too long in comparison to his top half, so he never looks good in clothes, his trousers always seem to be in the wrong place.

He shouldn’t post photos like that as even though he has some definition, for some reason his skin looks weird and wrinkly and he just seems to look desperate and embarrassing, rather than buff like I imagine he wants to 🤣
---
Not to mention men taking topless mirror selfies is just generally ick-inducing anyway, what is that gremlin-like facial expression? He’s grim

• Haha
Reactions: 16
other than his whole creepy personality, looks-wise i think the visceral ick reaction is due to his tiny little mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For me it’s his obvious need for attention and to be admired. It’s very off putting.
Also I think it’s very unattractive that he doesn’t really do anything, having no job or purpose in life. I find that just as unattractive in someone with money as I would if a healthy 30something man was happily living off state benefits with no plans to do anything with their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.