Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've neve4 followed her so had no idea about this, wtaf and he is complaining about what is basically an elective surgery?!
Yeah, it happened a few years ago now in Mexico! She definitely got some content out of it but I always thought she took it well in her stride considering what an ordeal it must've been for her. Jim is such a wet blanket.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, it happened a few years ago now in Mexico! She definitely got some content out of it but I always thought she took it well in her stride considering what an ordeal it must've been for her. Jim is such a wet blanket.
Indeed, she had to essentially have chemo to kill off everything in her body to then start a clean slate. Pretty new experimental treatment, in freakin’ Mexico, away from your family and young children, destroying your immune system leaving you open to everything, losing all your hair (obviously minor in relation to the rest), not knowing if it’ll even work.
And Jim’s out here having visiting hours with his kids in his own home after a tonsillectomy like he’s on death’s door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Indeed, she had to essentially have chemo to kill off everything in her body to then start a clean slate. Pretty new experimental treatment, in freakin’ Mexico, away from your family and young children, destroying your immune system leaving you open to everything, losing all your hair (obviously minor in relation to the rest), not knowing if it’ll even work.
And Jim’s out here having visiting hours with his kids in his own home after a tonsillectomy like he’s on death’s door.
Didn't Ian and kids go with her? I thought they all rented an apartment near the clinic so they could be together? Or did I make it up?

Reactions: 1
I love that when Sarah birthed their second child, Jim’s social media posts were CONSTANT complaining about how hard it is for him, how miserable he is, how his son ‘doesn’t like him’ (he’s a baby wtf?) saying nothing during their anniversary (even mentioned how miserable he was that day) But this man has his tonsils out and is having his wife wait on him hand and foot..
i think this kind of stuff pretty much confirms that he’s a narcissist and incapable of handling his spouses getting attention

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic: Nic's treatment was tough and I don't mean to minimize what she went through but she was in Monterrey, the third biggest city in Mexico. It's a massive metropoli. As modern as any city in the United States or the UK. There's a bit of a tone when that's mentioned that maybe I'm imagining that's like ... She was in a swamp or something.

The treatment itself was rough and experimental and being far from her kids and her loved ones is tough. I've had medical treatment in countries that aren't mine and that is also hard to navigate. But freakin Mexico actually has great healthcare at the private level and Monterrey has more amenities than many places in good ole Europe.

Anyway. Back to mocking Jim the whiny worm.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic: Nic's treatment was tough and I don't mean to minimize what she went through but she was in Monterrey, the third biggest city in Mexico. It's a massive metropoli. As modern as any city in the United States or the UK. There's a bit of a tone when that's mentioned that maybe I'm imagining that's like ... She was in a swamp or something.

The treatment itself was rough and experimental and being far from her kids and her loved ones is tough. I've had medical treatment in countries that aren't mine and that is also hard to navigate. But freakin Mexico actually has great healthcare at the private level and Monterrey has more amenities than many places in good ole Europe.

Anyway. Back to mocking Jim the whiny worm.
I’m well aware that there’s excellent healthcare in Mexico, I wasn’t remotely implying she was in a back alley in Tijuana!
But that unlike Jim she had an extended stay at in a distant, unfamiliar country where English isn’t the main language, she wasn’t in a private London hospital half an hour from home where family could pop in, if anything happened to her she’d need a 10+ hour medial flight. That’s going to make you feel vuberable. Jim probably hopped in a taxi home.

Reactions: 19
Honestly his recent instagram activity is getting unhinged.. He’s always been a self important, self victimising, loser.. But this is next level!! You’d think he’d had life saving heart surgery for how he’s acting. Yeah it’s not a nice easy surgery, but my niece had hers taken out when she was a kid, and didn’t whine 1/4 as much as this guy. Poor Sarah- single mother of three..

Reactions: 21
That stupid furrowed brow/concentrating face he does when posing for a picture really does my head in 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Genuinely how are management agencies interested in him? What is there to manage?! He literally just posts stories complaining about his kids, topless photos and tonsil updates. Confused how he can even still afford living off of social media when he doesn’t do anything?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuinely how are management agencies interested in him? What is there to manage?! He literally just posts stories complaining about his kids, topless photos and tonsil updates. Confused how he can even still afford living off of social media when he doesn’t do anything?🤣
And the wierd superhero type cartoon drawings. Which are apparently for 'something'.
Oh and his outfits of the day which always start with him in his pants then some super uncomfortable looking brand new outfit involving a 'knit' or a 'tee' :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the wierd superhero type cartoon drawings. Which are apparently for 'something'.
Oh and his outfits of the day which always start with him in his pants then some super uncomfortable looking brand new outfit involving a 'knit' or a 'tee' :sick:
How does he cram it all in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to keep going off topic, but what was the outcome of Nics stem cell treatment? Was there a chance it was going to reverse her MS completely or was the idea of it to slow down the progression - and has it?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to keep going off topic, but what was the outcome of Nics stem cell treatment? Was there a chance it was going to reverse her MS completely or was the idea of it to slow down the progression - and has it?
She says it helped a lot and has slowed down progression and reduced the side effects… she has made YouTube videos about it and also has an Instagram page about her illness if you want to know more. Nics new beginnings I think.

Reactions: 5
His clothes always look itchy 😔

Reactions: 7