Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of aestheticness or effort, she is so lazy it is unreal
I get it, not everyone is as great a baker as Tanya Bakes, but what on earth made her think people would look at that... thing... and think "ahh yes, that would really impress my valentine"?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get it, not everyone is as great a baker as Tanya Bakes, but what on earth made her think people would look at that... thing... and think "ahh yes, that would really impress my valentine"?
To be honest I think it's quite sweet she's baking something for valentine's day. Each year I try to bake something for my family and it doesn't always turn out the prettiest (but I make sure it tastes well!) lol but I think that is ok (though I am often disappointed w/ myself) because I put a lot of love into it, time and effort into it and I think that's the most important thing. However, I would never proudly post it on IG or whatever lol. It's just something I do for them because I love them and I want to give them something delicious to let them know I love them. I don't think that is something you need to share with the outside world. They are not part of that love and I always think that is a bit weird. Also why would you post it days in advance? It totally ruins the surprise? I find that so odd.

Reactions: 9
To be honest I think it's quite sweet she's baking something for valentine's day. Each year I try to bake something for my family and it doesn't always turn out the prettiest (but I make sure it tastes well!) lol but I think that is ok (though I am often disappointed w/ myself) because I put a lot of love into it, time and effort into it and I think that's the most important thing. However, I would never proudly post it on IG or whatever lol. It's just something I do for them because I love them and I want to give them something delicious to let them know I love them. I don't think that is something you need to share with the outside world. They are not part of that love and I always think that is a bit weird. Also why would you post it days in advance? It totally ruins the surprise? I find that so odd.
That would be true if her motive wasn't for social media, clout and engagement to get more revenue, so it is performative crap. As it is for instagram and showmanship then I have no qualms in saying it looks tit, she should be embarrassed and gone for shop bought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly, she's not doing it as a nice gesture she's doing it to get engagement on social media. On valentines they will only post something if it is gifted

Reactions: 12
It’s quite embarrassing that she is essentially trying to do what his ex wife did but she’s too late to the game given that her baking and cooking is very average and just things she’s copied, that recipe she posted has plenty of versions online already. The influencer wannabe world is saturated with this stuff and you have to be interesting and original to stand out now. It’s the same when she does crafts with the kids, it’s the same stuff I was doing with my teen over 10 years ago, nothing original.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she hopes that baking companies will see her crap pie and have mercy on the family and gift her a normal cake for VD? :ROFLMAO:

And I agree with everything said above, I'd encourage her effort if it wasn't just a "content".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This reel cracks me up. She literally walks into the car… she’s so ungraceful and just shows her laziness (or ignorance?) that she didn’t just refilm it…

The lack of aestheticness or effort, she is so lazy it is unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you underbake your cake because you was distracted? Doesn’t it make sense that you leave it in the oven for too long if you’re distracted? Just leave it in the oven longer if it’s underbaked…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It looks like she burnt the top and the underside was still raw. Just baffling content - why focus on baking if you can’t actually bake with any skill

Reactions: 17
How long until a play date with their kids and Zoe’s kids is arranged? Jim must be raging with jealousy that Tanya had one recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, right, got distracted. It's so convenient to blame it to the children
Also got distracted usually means you leave something in the oven for a longer time, makes 0 sense, I presume she can't make anything that looks halfway decent so is just making things that look crap to encourage some kind of engagement

Reactions: 8
Good god he is so gross and attention seeking.

He’s done stories for months about his tonsils, now on the day does 4 from his hospital bed then a post surgery posing selfie.

It’s actually quite sad he craves this attention from strangers on the internet. It’s like a disorder, he can’t help himself.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17