Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he just can't help being really strange can he? 🤢
Children don't 'flirt'. Don't sexualise them.
Yeah I find it so weird when adults do this. Also when talking about kids like they will become a heartbreaker or a loverboy or whatever when they grow up or asking them about having relationships, kissing etc. it's just so so weird and inappropriate to do this with a child.
I had an uncle who always did this. I was a literal child (a small one even!) and he would ask me super super personal and inappropriate questions and everybody always let him despite everybody noticing how uncomfortable I felt! Don't do this, don't ask, don't sexualize children. It's so gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
He has some serious issues. Hasn't a clue how to interact with either of his kids, no clue how to be a dad. Comes across as just weird and downright inappropriate. And his narcissism means he's always wondering if they like him the most or if they look like him.

Reactions: 24
Thanks to Sarah for her tip on adding extra chilli and olives to te pasta sauce.for adults, genius would have never occurred to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks to Sarah for her tip on adding extra chilli and olives to te pasta sauce.for adults, genius would have never occurred to me!
She should write a cookbook, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone who takes this much pride in posting about their cardigan collection really is the definition of boring 😴

Screenshot_20240207-194858_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So to aid Jim's anatomy drawing he has started collecting action figures. Because he is a 'massive nerd'. How will drawing plastic toys help with human anatomy? But a good excuse to buy yet more stuff I guess.

(And btw they've both become a lot more lovey dovey and coupley on camera since his indifference to her was noted here 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 11