Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, you get more highlights, then you chop off your hair, next you go fried blonde and all of a sudden... boom! You think you have acting skills and start embarrassing yourself on stage and on screen.

Jim, what do you do to your wives?
👏🏽👏🏽 amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“This was the inspo” … well ask for your money back then cos it looks nothing like that

Not a fan, it really ages her? The highlights look like harsh lines, they don’t blend into her hair at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That looks nothing like the inspo! The inspo has darker roots lighter ends. Sarah has gone for lighter roots which will just show in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 20
I don't really see much of a difference, but I guess small changes like this are the highlight of your month when you're as boring and idle as Sarah.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if Jimbob makes Sarah wear a Tania mask and roleplay when they copulate, which I suppose for Jimbob is a change as he is probably wanks off to himself looking in the mirror, as he has always fancied himself alot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'll never understand why people with beautiful healthy hair wreck it to go lighter - Sarah, Tanya, Niomi - I'm sure there are more.
Tanya's hair is just terrible now - yellow and parched.
Sarah had gorgeous dark hair.

Reactions: 11
I'll never understand why people with beautiful healthy hair wreck it to go lighter - Sarah, Tanya, Niomi - I'm sure there are more.
Tanya's hair is just terrible now - yellow and parched.
Sarah had gorgeous dark hair.
I'm always shocked a hairdresser wouldn't advise them not to do it

Reactions: 6
'The way you look at your Mum. You never look at me that way. I'm jealous. Such a flirt'.
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.