Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even good art! It’s so average, why doesn’t anyone take him aside and tell him?

1706217093028.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh cripes his obsession with his children looking like him/not looking like him carries on.
Jesse doesn't look like him he has decided :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If Margot goes to childcare maybe it’s cause of that. My toddler is always bringing home viruses from childcare.
It’s never ending isn’t it?! They say in their early years it’s not uncommon to have up to 12 colds/viruses in a year. If they each last say 10 days, and pass around the family after a few days incubation, it’s no wonder we’re/they’re always ill.
There’s also talk that the lockdowns stopping us getting ill for a few years has made us more susceptible now. I have sympathy. Feel like someone’s always ill in our house though my OH escapes them more than I do so it’s obviously down to the individual too but I don’t think there’s much you can do about it.

Reactions: 2
There’s also talk that the lockdowns stopping us getting ill for a few years has made us more susceptible now.
Sadly this is false information. Covid, however, has been proven to damage the immune system which makes you more susceptible to other viruses and infections. Jim, Sarah and the kids are most likely suffering from these effects and not giving their bodies the time they need to fully recover.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sadly this is false information. Covid, however, has been proven to damage the immune system which makes you more susceptible to other viruses and infections. Jim, Sarah and the kids are most likely suffering from these effects and not giving their bodies the time they need to fully recover.
Indeed, I've seen conflicting evidence which is why I didn't want to state it as fact.
This article explains both ideas are and that they don't have the long term data to fully support either option.

" Research has confirmed that, for most people, the immune system regains balance following recovery... for most people, there’s no evidence to suggest immune damage following a COVID infection."
Also,
"...the argument goes, a lack of exposure due to lockdowns damaged immune development, especially in children.... This supposedly left them more vulnerable to infections when social mixing returned to normal....Though this idea has gained traction, there’s no immunological evidence to support it. It’s not true to say we require a constant background of infection for our immune system to work.
Nonetheless, lockdowns and other protective measures probably did reduce exposure to viruses, and for some children this shifted when and at what age they were first exposed to viruses such as RSV. This, taken alongside a high background of COVID, and relatively poor COVID and flu vaccine uptake, could all be making this season particularly bad"
Does COVID really damage your immune system and make you more vulnerable to infections? The evidence is lacking (manchester.ac.uk) https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discov...e findings,damage following a COVID infection.

Reactions: 4
Indeed, I've seen conflicting evidence which is why I didn't want to state it as fact.
This article explains both ideas are and that they don't have the long term data to fully support either option.

" Research has confirmed that, for most people, the immune system regains balance following recovery... for most people, there’s no evidence to suggest immune damage following a COVID infection."
Also,
"...the argument goes, a lack of exposure due to lockdowns damaged immune development, especially in children.... This supposedly left them more vulnerable to infections when social mixing returned to normal....Though this idea has gained traction, there’s no immunological evidence to support it. It’s not true to say we require a constant background of infection for our immune system to work.
Nonetheless, lockdowns and other protective measures probably did reduce exposure to viruses, and for some children this shifted when and at what age they were first exposed to viruses such as RSV. This, taken alongside a high background of COVID, and relatively poor COVID and flu vaccine uptake, could all be making this season particularly bad"
Does COVID really damage your immune system and make you more vulnerable to infections? The evidence is lacking (manchester.ac.uk) https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/does-covid-really-damage-your-immune-system-and-make-you-more-vulnerable-to-infections-the-evidence-is-lacking/#:~:text=The significance of these findings,damage following a COVID infection.
Yeah there are many variables like how severe your covid infection was [https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-st...all study supported,off in certain stem cells.] and not enough medical research being done because governments and society as a whole have decided that they couldn't care less about COVID or immune damage or people getting ill (I swear I'm fun at parties).

That said, I think @Jelly Bean 's question of why are they always "so ill" is a good one. Cause they aren't just always ill, they get sick with things where someone regularly ends up at the doctor or A&E or sick for months. Most of us if we get a cold it's gone in a week, two tops. Or if it's a stomach bug, we just get over it at home. How many times has poor little Margot ended at hospital?

I wonder if it's partly stress from being absolutely useless and probably not having a plan for the future. But also, after seeing their tiny portions, they might be chronically malnourished.

Reactions: 9
Is the healthier hair in the room with us? It just looks like she’s run a brush through it 🙄 this pair just need to give it up
Yes she's brushed and put serum on it or something 🤷‍♀️
Plus the roots look greasy after.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the healthier hair in the room with us? It just looks like she’s run a brush through it 🙄 this pair just need to give it up
laziest and least convincing hair ad ever. Seeing as weather looks same she’s probably taken this on the same day but just brushed her hair and changed her jumper. Also her hair is the same length and the balayage starts at the same point which is a bit of a giveaway.

her hair still looks super dry in the second one still

Reactions: 15
Why would the lengths of her hair change in any way in a short time of using a product when they're dead? Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao I don’t know if JS health vitamins are big in the uk but in Aus they’re well known for causing lots of hair damage and hair loss

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would adding blonde highlights be wild? How is her hair so thick that she wouldn’t be able to cut it short? What a boring boring woman

IMG_1225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would adding blonde highlights be wild? How is her hair so thick that she wouldn’t be able to cut it short? What a boring boring woman

View attachment 2722165
This is the kind of thing that seems like a big, important decision when you do nothing all day and have time to massively overthink everything

Reactions: 34

View attachment 2722165
First, you get more highlights, then you chop off your hair, next you go fried blonde and all of a sudden... boom! You think you have acting skills and start embarrassing yourself on stage and on screen.

Jim, what do you do to your wives?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.