Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that’s a weird flex from Sarah being annoyed at Jim on a freebie influencer trip without her, so publicly posting she’s been to A&E just as he’s posting all his stories from Monaco.

It definitely doesn’t make him look great

Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20231023_153808_Instagram.jpg

Anybody else feel like Sarah probably loves the fact that she can fit in the same clothes as her 2 year old?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2527160
Anybody else feel like Sarah probably loves the fact that she can fit in the same clothes as her 2 year old?
I'm assuming it's a top with an elasticated under bust or waist. Funny that she picked the one style that would actually make sense to fit like a dress. Cant say my child is usually drawn to black and neutral either!

Reactions: 11
I'm assuming it's a top with an elasticated under bust or waist. Funny that she picked the one style that would actually make sense to fit like a dress. Cant say my child is usually drawn to black and neutral either!
Or that a 2 year old can put on a dress? Such a weird post

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2527160
The waist fitting isn't very surprising because it's elastic, you can put any size on a kid just about, but HOW short must this dress be to be knee length on a toddler 😂 Or is this kid really tall?

Reactions: 1

[My d/QUOE]
I don't know if I believe Margot put that big top/dress on totally herself, there's a lot of fabric to work with lol but my daughter is 21months and can put her own little tops and dresses on, so she may have done it with Sarah's help I guess!

Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t it be marked ad or gifted? Why are these people so awful at their “jobs”?!

Reactions: 9
Sorry totally interjecting into this thread…

I watch Sheerluxe and there have been some posts about one of the girls ‘Roman empire’ is what happened to Martha. Apparently Jim or his wife commented! Just with an eye emoji. Anyways found this so interesting, very immature. Why not just say what happened? Whatever it was I’m sure it it was an accident and quite traumatic. Tanya loved that dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I watch Sheerluxe and there have been some posts about one of the girls ‘Roman empire’ is what happened to Martha. Apparently Jim or his wife commented! Just with an eye emoji. Anyways found this so interesting, very immature. Why not just say what happened? Whatever it was I’m sure it it was an accident and quite traumatic. Tanya loved that dog.
Because they love the attention. Any attention. 🙄

Reactions: 8

Jim’s sister, who’s pretty upfront and honest and has come on to tattle a few times, said she’d been rehomed in Norfolk.

Reactions: 12
Jim’s sister, who’s pretty upfront and honest and has come on to tattle a few times, said she’d been rehomed in Norfolk.
It's in this post

Sam also addressed a lot of Pixiwoo gossip in this post in anyone cares. I was actually very cool of her to come onto Tattle, make an account and address stuff.

Reactions: 10
Am I crazy, or should there be ugly pink and white chevron patio tiles outside that window, what happened there?

Reactions: 2
Got to laugh at their latest video trying to get Margot to react to old videos of Jim. Firstly how vain. Secondly just copying Alfie and Zoe as Ottilie reacted to the same video.
Even with multiple pointing, saying “there’s dada” about 10 times before and during she just was blank and didn’t react.

sad when you are trying to desperately to get your child to perform for the camera and just copy the reaction another child had for clicks.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Got to laugh at their latest video trying to get Margot to react to old videos of Jim. Firstly how vain. Secondly just copying Alfie and Zoe as Ottilie reacted to the same video.
Even with multiple pointing, saying “there’s dada” about 10 times before and during she just was blank and didn’t react.

sad when you are trying to desperately to get your child to perform for the camera and just copy the reaction another child had for clicks.
why did they even bother keeping it in? there was no reaction whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be shocked if Jim comes out as bisexual and then gay in a year or so. He and Sarah will still co parent and love each other as best friends etc. There is zero chemistry there, I'm sure he appreciates her as an attractive woman etc. But as he would a sculpture or a painting, there is just no spark or connection between them.

He just seemed to want a (legacy) family and so married a younger fame hungry woman who didn't want to work and saw him as a short cut to being a successful influencer.

Happy to be proven wrong though!

Reactions: 14
Even with multiple pointing, saying “there’s dada” about 10 times before and during she just was blank and didn’t
LEGIT came here to say this. And the forcing her to bake cos A&Z shove O in front of the camera to bake - I’ve not even seen Jim’s video, I don’t even follow them but the vlog preview came up on my insta and immediately I thought huh? Maybe he thinks copying them will get him desperately needed views 🤷‍♀️. Comes across pathetic tbh!

Reactions: 7