Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to check the comments. Yeah, apparently she can’t count or trying to boost the engagement since she didn’t edit the post

View attachment 2564792View attachment 2564793
The other thing that is weird…. Is this suggesting they didn’t discuss their 5 year anniversary in-person, or try and celebrate it at all (why bother acknowledging it and making a post in that case…)? Or is Jim also unable to count, and/or unclear which wife he had back in 2018?

Also agree that Sarah is enjoying the attention/engagement, as other people checked her in the comments long before Sam and she didn’t do anything to clarify or change her original post.

Pair of saddos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot stand Sali Hughes at any price - but Sam did an interview with her in SHs podcast series 'Beyond the Bathroom' recently.
Sali is a terrible interviewer imo but Sam came across really well. Very honest. She is actually very shy and insecure. She also said how she genuinely does not care what people say about her online, as she has made peace with the fact that people are perfectly entitled to their opinions on the information you choose to put out in public about yourself.
A very sensible and healthy attitude.
Ahh thanks for the heads-up, I stopped watching Sali's videos long time ago and agree that she's not a great interviewer but the one with Sam sounds interesting and will definitely give it a watch ☺

I'm sorry I can't see this! Can anyone explain?
Ive just seen! Sorry I thought she'd come.on tattle again.

I mean, Sarah really can't complain about getting hate for rumours about infidelity if she herself publicly has it on her Instagram that they got together before he divorced. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry I can't see this! Can anyone explain?
Sarah posted a pic of herself and Jimbo with the caption:

sarah.tarleton 5 years together, 2 kids, absolute constant whirlwind life (if you know, you know...) couldn't be luckier to have you...
This discussion followed in comments:
samchapman 5 years!

partyinspirationsessex @samchapman wow that went quick.x

samchapman @partyinspirationsessex I'm not entirely convinced it's 5 years! 3 Ryan and I are only just 5 years so I'm pretty confident that these guys are super super sleep deprived

sarah.tarleton @samchapman 100% sleep deprived and my 2 year old can count better than me. It's 4 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ive just seen! Sorry I thought she'd come.on tattle again.

I mean, Sarah really can't complain about getting hate for rumours about infidelity if she herself publicly has it on her Instagram that they got together before he divorced. 😂
Also 4 years and 2 kids!!! They barely even had 5 mins on their own together before having kids 😂
---
Sarah posted a pic of herself and Jimbo with the caption:

sarah.tarleton 5 years together, 2 kids, absolute constant whirlwind life (if you know, you know...) couldn't be luckier to have you...
This discussion followed in comments:
samchapman 5 years!

partyinspirationsessex @samchapman wow that went quick.x

samchapman @partyinspirationsessex I'm not entirely convinced it's 5 years! 3 Ryan and I are only just 5 years so I'm pretty confident that these guys are super super sleep deprived

sarah.tarleton @samchapman 100% sleep deprived and my 2 year old can count better than me. It's 4 😂
Thank you!!! You're doing god's work for those of us who can't stand to look at their instas haha

Reactions: 10
I find it so odd in a way that she doesn't know how long it's been when it hasn't been that long? It's just 4 years, it's not like they have been together like 38 years and you are not sure for a moment whether it's 37 or 38 or so.
You can literally count it on 1 hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I stopped following these two losers a while back, but wouldn't be surprised if Sarah posted 'five years' just for attention/engagement knowing people would pick up on the timeline and its implications.

So desperate!

Reactions: 22
i find it funny/odd that Sam didn't private message her to correct the caption, but publicly called it out in the comments lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think it was a happy anniversary type post, I think she's just doing some random tribute to Jim for no reason (they probably had a fight so now has to do a public display of affection).
Edit: saw she's updated the caption now saying as much (minus the fight lol )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In an unnecessarily passive aggressive way as well 😂
Or just aggressive. Why so nervous, Sarah?
Also, Jim didn’t comment on it, nor did he like it, let alone writing a similar appreciation post about her.

IMG_7410.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Or just aggressive. Why so nervous, Sarah?
Also, Jim didn’t comment on it, nor did he like it, let alone writing a similar appreciation post about her.

View attachment 2568631
How strange. I wonder why she posted it in the first place, then that wierd cross correction. And how do you muddle up 4 or 5 years? Like someone else said its hardly like trying to remember decades.
And I see she's copying that irritating thing of Jim's - 'I like him' 🙄

Reactions: 24
Do we think Jim is getting a cheeky Botox? His forehead looks nice and smooth (for a guy), and, well, I wouldn't put it past him.
🤭

Reactions: 10
Staring at and drawing his own face all day might have made him self-conscious 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so cringe how she is the only one of the two who posts things like this about them both/their relationship. His posts ate always just focused on himself or "his kid"

• Sad
Reactions: 17
from what we see on their socials and YouTube, the relationship seems tense af…he gives off the vibes like he’s hot and cold all the time, she seems like she’s walking on eggshells. It looks even more tense now that they have Jesse and added stress of two very young kids.

I think he’d be a very difficult man to be in a relationship with — moody, insecure but egotistical, can’t let go of the past…

• Sad
Reactions: 27
from what we see on their socials and YouTube, the relationship seems tense af…he gives off the vibes like he’s hot and cold all the time, she seems like she’s walking on eggshells. It looks even more tense now that they have Jesse and added stress of two very young kids
I agree.
The whole vibe now seems she is appeasing him. He goes to the gym then off up to his office for hours.
Jesse not sleeping can't help at all obviously.
Jim quite often seems a bit depressed. I wonder if they have money worries on top of it? His screenwriting career seems non existent. He hasn't been picked up as a fashion expert on anything though that seems to be what he is angling for. And they must realise using the children for content has a short shelf life due to it becoming more distasteful for a lot of people, plus didn't they say they'd stop showing them when they go to school (or was that just Zoe and Alfie?).

• Heart
Reactions: 12