Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also probably just wanted an excuse to remind everyone he was “relevant” once and reminisce on his peak times as always

• Haha
Reactions: 10
out of the whole britcrew, he's definitely the one who is the most stuck in the past
Unsurprisingly as his "career" has gone nowhere. That clip of him showing himself to margot on YouTube was cringe beyond belief

Reactions: 10
I noticed, too, that Jim has been copying a lot of alfie & zoe’s content. I saw him comment on alfie’s instagram video of Ottie watching the youtube boyband saying ‘i’ve got to do this!’ yeah… because he saw alfie got 300,000 views on it… Didn’t exactly garner the same attention with 1,000 likes on hid post. No offence Jim, people can feel vibes and you are unhappy! doesn’t make people interested at all or want to tune in. I also think if he was with tanya he’d have a massive following still, I don’t think many people care now.

Reactions: 15
Margot is great 😂
She seems quite stoney faced around her daft parents. I love the way she will not perform for them.

Feel a bit sorry for them with Jesse's reflux tbh. Sounds like they can't get a resolution for it at all.

Reactions: 11
He is so ill that he is in bed, yet he’s bored? If you were really that crappy feeling you wouldn’t be feeling bored??!

get out of bed and be a parent!

If he wants to do more things to leave an impact on the earth for when he dies (as he was saying he wanted) then Jim should get involved in his local community projects and do work with domestic violence coercive control charities.

Reactions: 5
If he wants to do more things to leave an impact on the earth for when he dies (as he was saying he wanted) then Jim should get involved in his local community projects and do work with domestic violence coercive control charities.
And he and Sarah should stop getting so much free stuff all the time. He has an addiction to buying/acquiring clothes. Often saying he loves an item so much, like trousers, he has 5 pairs of them.
They have two small children who for no fault of their own will plough through new clothes at a rate of knotts.
If Jim wants to help the earth stop buying clothes he doesn't need. Sarah too. How many 70s hippy dippy outfits does she need?

Reactions: 11
She clearly asked herself this question 🤣 the podcast literally no one has asked for.

I mean what would these two even talk about? Jim reminiscing about a decade ago YouTube popularity when he was with Tanya and her non existent modelling career.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
“If we did what, would you want to hear?”

LMAO. Translation: “please guys were really bad at this, we’re fresh out of ideas but urgently need some content and to increase our engagement before our management drops us and we have to consider getting real jobs. If you can give us a pitch, we can take them into our next meeting and try to become podcasters next….”

also, Jim’s face in that picture 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no they would be terrible as podcasters. I'm not a fan of 99.9% of podcasts anyway. People just ramble on or have on guests to fawn over.
I bet they would go for a quirky honest look at parenting and relationships :sleep:

Reactions: 13
Oh no they would be terrible as podcasters. I'm not a fan of 99.9% of podcasts anyway. People just ramble on or have on guests to fawn over.
I bet they would go for a quirky honest look at parenting and relationships :sleep:
With Jim constantly talking over Sarah and Sarah explaining whe she doesn’t have to validate herself, while validating herself and having snide digs about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually cannot think of 2 people less suited to a podcast, what on earth would they talk about, excited to see if their fans think of any ideas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually cannot think of 2 people less suited to a podcast, what on earth would they talk about, excited to see if their fans think of any ideas 🤣
Oh but I can!
Niomi and her "love" :sick:

• Haha
Imagine the horror show if the 4 of them teamed up for podcast. the ego, the narcissism, the word salad! :ROFLMAO: 😭
Everyone just trying to speak over each other with a more dull anecdote each time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah's post saying 5 years together - was he not still with Tanya 5 years ago?🤔 or have I got my dates mixed up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8