Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one of those things where I feel Sarah was initially attracted to and desperate for Jim’s ‘fame’ but now Jim is digging in hard for Sarah’s parents money (and house in Spain or wherever). Yucky all round

Reactions: 22
I had a look at their TikTok, there's one where he says "he really likes what he's done with his house" and then refers to everything in the house as "his", including a photo of "his baby". It would drive me crazy that he doesn't see his family as a unit, its all about him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m convinced he doesn’t see it as a family unit because he doesn’t give two fucks about any of them. He married Sarah and had the two kids purely as a duck you to Tanya and to prove to everyone that he’s not unbearable and she was the problem.

Reactions: 32
Latest thing where he talks about mental health and therapy.
Says his main job is being on SM. And most of his day is writing. Again...writing for what? He's been banging this writing drum for years now, but what has he ever produced?
Still moaning on about needing 'me time' when he isn't Daddy. He just can't say anything positive about being a parent - especially about Jesse.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Latest thing where he talks about mental health and therapy.
Says his main job is being on SM. And most of his day is writing. Again...writing for what? He's been banging this writing drum for years now, but what has he ever produced?
Still moaning on about needing 'me time' when he isn't Daddy. He just can't say anything positive about being a parent - especially about Jesse.
He sounds seriously depressed. He should get actual mental health help, not from one of his sponsored things but like for real.

As for the writing, I mean, many people work on their first book for years. But then he shouldn't keep going on about it because he's just shooting himself in the foot. People will expect to see something at some point and while there are people who work for a literal decade on a book before ever seeking publication or anything, if he's going to do that he should zip it. If he wants to just write for fun, then he should keep it to himself instead of passing it off as an actual career. But it might be the way he justifies leaving the kids/Sarah and hiding in his office. It could be an evasion tool. It could also be a way to make himself feel less lost and like he's not just a social media beggar.

I feel weird saying this about Jim the Rat but I do think he could be going through a rough patch. He should get help so his poor kids and wife don't suffer from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He might be going through a rough patch, or he might just keep being approached by companies like BetterHelp who want him to do paid ads for them and so he needs something to talk about. He might just be trying to make mental health his 'thing' as he's getting some material and work out of talking about it.

He sounds seriously depressed. He should get actual mental health help, not from one of his sponsored things but like for real.

As for the writing, I mean, many people work on their first book for years. But then he shouldn't keep going on about it because he's just shooting himself in the foot. People will expect to see something at some point and while there are people who work for a literal decade on a book before ever seeking publication or anything, if he's going to do that he should zip it. If he wants to just write for fun, then he should keep it to himself instead of passing it off as an actual career. But it might be the way he justifies leaving the kids/Sarah and hiding in his office. It could be an evasion tool. It could also be a way to make himself feel less lost and like he's not just a social media beggar.

I feel weird saying this about Jim the Rat but I do think he could be going through a rough patch. He should get help so his poor kids and wife don't suffer from it.
I'm not surprised if he is tbh, I loved not working during furlough at first but eventually not really having anything to do made me lose my mind tbh. That said he has children and a wife so he could focus on them more

Reactions: 5
Omg these two are so depressing.
Jim with his detergent collab with Bold and the ghastly Hinch. And apols to anyone who does this but I hate the idea of spraying chemically stuff into every room and onto the sofas and beds so you are constantly breathing it in.
And Sarah with some nice photos of her and the 'kid' :( playing in the leaves a few days ago. Good innocent fun. But no. Now 'so many people have been asking about the coat I was wearing' says Sarah, so of course it was a bleeping prelude to an #ad for said coat.
Poor Margot used for content. Again.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Completely off topic but I was searching for maternity clothes on the river island website and Sarah is modelling a few things 😩. Very off putting 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Noticed both Tanya and Sarah have started posting a lot of fashion content lately.. Personally I prefer Tanya’s..

Reactions: 17
Who does he think his audience is? I still can’t get over him posting about a level results like any young people would follow him or even know who he is. Why are the cocktail reels so frequent, who is following him for that?!

Who does he think his audience is? I still can’t get over him posting about a level results like any young people would follow him or even know who he is. Why are the cocktail reels so frequent, who is following him for that?!
Cocktails? In this economy?! :eek:

Reactions: 3
👋🏻 It’s possibly been said before but isn’t margot a mini Jim wow those genes are strong

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of jim but is anyone else worried he’s actually suffering from mental health issues? His latest video ‘when I die’ talking about wanting to ‘create more things for when I leave this earth’ I thought how strange and a bit heavy? I always took his content on social media since he met sarah as narcissistic but I almost wonder if he’s going through depression or some kind?

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of jim but is anyone else worried he’s actually suffering from mental health issues? His latest video ‘when I die’ talking about wanting to ‘create more things for when I leave this earth’ I thought how strange and a bit heavy? I always took his content on social media since he met sarah as narcissistic but I almost wonder if he’s going through depression or some kind?
Yes this has been pondered here.
I presume sleep deprivation with the baby isn't helping.
He does be going through some kind of mid life crisis.

Reactions: 4
👋🏻 It’s possibly been said before but isn’t margot a mini Jim wow those genes are strong
Hey Jim!

(jk, it’s definitely been said 400 times before by Jim himself. His kids that look like him are obsessed with him, you know?)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Sarah spent yesterday in the emergency room and is up all night with her baby in agony, and Jim is… posting reels and stories about his freebie vacation?

I’d be livid if it were my husband.
IMG_4155.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So Sarah spent yesterday in the emergency room and is up all night with her baby in agony, and Jim is… posting reels and stories about his freebie vacation?

I’d be livid if it were my husband. View attachment 2519473
I hope she wakes up that she married a sleazebag…and that it would be easier as a single mom of two than as a single mom of three because that’s what she’s doing currently.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Apparently Jim only has one child...

How can he post about rainy days in Monaco while his baby boy is ill?

• Sad
Reactions: 9