Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s grim, really unnatural looking because it’s being done for Instagram rather than being a playful moment. What a way to live your life, filming yourself grabbing your wife for content.

Reactions: 19
It’s grim, really unnatural looking because it’s being done for Instagram rather than being a playful moment. What a way to live your life, filming yourself grabbing your wife for content.
He's put the camera down, then they've both pretended to be spontaneously having an intimate sexy moment 😂
It's so pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Also let's be honest, he's just scrunching the dress fabric with that "squeeze". There is no arse there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everything about that makes me want to vom, the ass squeezing and the sandals with the trouser is such an ick... my god he's gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jim has treated himself to two pairs of new shoes, top and trousers as 'I can't remember when I last bought anything for myself' :rolleyes:
Not quite the sacrifice he intends when we know he generally gets all his ridiculous amount of clothing free. The conspicuous consumption with these two is depressing and insane.

Are they on holiday AGAIN?

How do these influencer types stand being idle & on vacation all the time? I'd go mental.

Reactions: 5
So Jim is selling a lot of his clothes on Vinted as he is now so buff they don't fit any more 🤭
I may be being unfair, but surely as a vast majority were gifted it wouldn't hurt to donate the proceedings to charity? I know a lot of influencers sell their gifted stuff and keep the money. It all seems a bit icky tbh.

Attachments

• Haha
So Jim is selling a lot of his clothes on Vinted as he is now so buff they don't fit any more 🤭
I may be being unfair, but surely as a vast majority were gifted it wouldn't hurt to donate the proceedings to charity? I know a lot of influencers sell their gifted stuff and keep the money. It all seems a bit icky tbh.
You're not being unfair at all imo dearheart! Not only does he have the physique of an albino eel, he genuinley does think he has grafted hard for those clothes (therefore deserves money back) because his idea of a hard day's work is doodling his ex wife whilst his current wife looks after their two young kids
Self awareness is nooooo his fortaaaayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Work in fashion" ie been gifted things to post on social media with. I'm always shocked how many influencers sell things like this, most normal people would just donate them to aa charity shop surely?

Reactions: 13
"Work in fashion" ie been gifted things to post on social media with. I'm always shocked how many influencers sell things like this, most normal people would just donate them to aa charity shop surely?
Didn't he promote donating clothes to Oxfam about a year ago? I was waiting for him to mention this in his clothes clear out video (to give him the benefit of the doubt) but he didn't. All just an ad for Vinted.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sarah's dress sense is woeful 😫

Screenshot_20240621_013711.jpg

And I didn't get the screenshot before it went but she was begging again for a set of bloody patio furniture.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Their backyard is so sad for the kids isn't it? Why not do half grass half tiles? Their backyard isn't *that* large so they could easily keep it up with mowing and if not they can buy a robot lawn mower. They are rich enough for it so they have no excuses. After moving to this place I had to save money for almost a year to get the garden done and the only reason I was able to get it done was because my parents helped me out a little bit financially (which they didn't have to, but I was soooo glad and grateful they did!). I was able to re-do the garden early october of last year. The rest of the year until late may I saved my ass off to buy a robot lawn mower. My brother installed it for me and it's absolutely wonderful. My garden is much larger, a lot of is tiles, yes, but I also have quite a lot of grass. I am severely disabled so I am not able to do the lawn myself anymore. They are both healthy and able bodied, rich, etc. AND home ALL DAY? I understand if you are away from home 95% of the time and you have no children, I get it, but for them it just doesn't make sense. Why not make a fun little play area for the kids with some nice grass, a few plants? I wouldn't want my kids (If I had any) playing on those hard tiles, it's awful. And the color!!!

Reactions: 8
Their backyard is so sad for the kids isn't it? Why not do half grass half tiles? Their backyard isn't *that* large so they could easily keep it up with mowing and if not they can buy a robot lawn mower. They are rich enough for it so they have no excuses. After moving to this place I had to save money for almost a year to get the garden done and the only reason I was able to get it done was because my parents helped me out a little bit financially (which they didn't have to, but I was soooo glad and grateful they did!). I was able to re-do the garden early october of last year. The rest of the year until late may I saved my ass off to buy a robot lawn mower. My brother installed it for me and it's absolutely wonderful. My garden is much larger, a lot of is tiles, yes, but I also have quite a lot of grass. I am severely disabled so I am not able to do the lawn myself anymore. They are both healthy and able bodied, rich, etc. AND home ALL DAY? I understand if you are away from home 95% of the time and you have no children, I get it, but for them it just doesn't make sense. Why not make a fun little play area for the kids with some nice grass, a few plants? I wouldn't want my kids (If I had any) playing on those hard tiles, it's awful. And the color!!!
It's a very depressing space. I'm sure they had more planters and troughs round the edges before didn't they? Which helped slightly to soften it. I don't know why they don't get some small trees or shrubs in big tubs. Provide some greenery and shade. And wierd they don't appear to have any garden furniture at all like a table or chairs (I know they're on the beg but even so).
And 100% they should not have had the entire thing paved and with such ugly paving.
It's crazy - I'm sure Londoners used to love their little patch of green garden and take pride over it. Make the most of it. But this was before the days of requiring ridiculously huge kitchens for some reason, which take over most of the garden. Jim did it with his house with Tanya too leaving the most miserable little square of courtyard.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.