Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way men just stand there and women twirl around them. It's such an unconscious deferring to men. It's never a woman standing there while a man clings on and performs.
I don't get why some women want to appear girly and clingy. Honestly for fucks sake set an example for your daughter.
Yes omg. I couldn't quite work out why I hated this so much before!

Reactions: 4
He just popped up…he’s so ridiculous looking and so out of place on my feed, what was insta thinking 🤣🤣

IMG_4355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thanks Jim for taking off your t shirt once again just for us to see your freaking chest, appreciate it. In the end you look like my grandpa who actually wears the same trousers with sneakers but that's another story.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why has he listed his “fragrance”?!

It’s bad enough we can see you Jim, we don’t want to smell you through the screen as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think Jim asked himself most if not all of the questions in his latest ask me anything? Boxers or briefs? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The queasiest thing about the pants debate was Tim saying Sarah liked him in his 'tiny pants' so he went out and bought lots more of them. Eeeuuwwww.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_4533.jpeg

If I were 36 with a wife and two kids to support, the last thing I’d do is publicly admit that I spent all of Thursday doodling like a teenage boy.

Does he really sit in his office all day drawing wacky pictures but telling his wife he is ‘working’?

She must want to throttle him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If he was actually working towards something with them then that’s be fair enough! Why doesn’t he do a design or animation course before the money completely dries up and it’s still possible with two kids and a mortgage?
It would make me anxious af being in his position right now.

Reactions: 9
If he was actually working towards something with them then that’s be fair enough! Why doesn’t he do a design or animation course before the money completely dries up and it’s still possible with two kids and a mortgage?
It would make me anxious af being in his position right now.
I think about this a lot too… He literally is riding off of (the literal last drip) of his old career and has nothing at all lined up. How on earth is he going to provide for his family doodling all day? Social media is forever changing and things won’t always be as easy as they are now for him. People hardly care now , imagine in 5/10 or so years time. He always says he worries about providing for his family but doesn’t seem to want to actually go out there and work a days job🤔

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2856522

If I were 36 with a wife and two kids to support, the last thing I’d do is publicly admit that I spent all of Thursday doodling like a teenage boy.

Does he really sit in his office all day drawing wacky pictures but telling his wife he is ‘working’?

She must want to throttle him 😂
Wow! His self-portraits actually quite improved

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally getting ready for a job interview lol

Omg. The suit and shirt are too dressed up for most interviews. Unless you're interviewing for a prime minister? 🫣The suit and knit make him look like a wanker. The last option is not great either, too casual almost? If you're a guy and not sure what to wear to an interview, smart chinos and a white or light blue shirt are always safe options?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly how do these two make a living?? The kids are in nursery for Jim to sit in his office doodling and for Sarah to cook dinner. Like what?!!

Reactions: 22