Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god how nauseous does the latest “look how happy and smiley we are “ outfit reel make you feel
Ugh put me off my tea ….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god how nauseous does the latest “look how happy and smiley we are “ outfit reel make you feel
Ugh put me off my tea ….
Jim always manages to give me psycho vibes in every reel. However I love Jesse's face looking at them like what are these bleeping idiots doing?

Reactions: 4
Guy is bored as duck, what does he do for a living apart from showing off his questionable fashion choices and drawing the ninja turtles, it really blows my mind at this point

Is he actually putting his dirty ass shoes on the table ? 🤮

Reactions: 1
Everything Sarah did is so contrived, one video in her kitchen in a mini dress and now a strappy bodycon dress for her ‘dancing’. It’s March and still freezing in London, no one is wearing clothes like that out so she’s put on a night out dress to film an insta story of her playing with her baby 😂 cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This leg flick thing they all do actually makes me feel nauseous. Grown women ffs. Pretending to be so girly.
And what the hell is Jim wearing on his feet? 😂

Screenshot_20240328_123512.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What does he actually look like
If I seen him in Tesco I would think he was such a twit ….
They live in a fantasy world. Adoration and money thrown at them for doing duck all and any hint of push back or questioning their actions they block.
Imagine that life and what it does to your perception or the world. Only positives. Then negatives that are beyond your control must get blown so out of proportion (Like his Op) because you have no adversity day to day.

No one's saying 'Come on mate, this isn't the real world' - he seems to have detached himself from his Chapman family largely and doesn't have many friends, just people he pays so won't give him a dose of reality.

Reactions: 11
Everything Sarah did is so contrived, one video in her kitchen in a mini dress and now a strappy bodycon dress for her ‘dancing’. It’s March and still freezing in London, no one is wearing clothes like that out so she’s put on a night out dress to film an insta story of her playing with her baby 😂 cringe.
I really enjoy that both Margot and Jesse share the same WTF face whenever their parents post this contrived tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jim always manages to give me psycho vibes in every reel. However I love Jesse's face looking at them like what are these bleeping idiots doing?
I think he cannot connect at all to his kids and it’s a real problem. I think sarah can really connect to her kids, she’s just clueless in parenting. What dad wipes his kids kisses off and says ewww snot?!

Reactions: 11
I hate the way men just stand there and women twirl around them. It's such an unconscious deferring to men. It's never a woman standing there while a man clings on and performs.
I don't get why some women want to appear girly and clingy. Honestly for fucks sake set an example for your daughter.

Reactions: 31
Can you imagine walking into the kitchen and your parents are standing there with their sunglasses on, trying to look cool for a reel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine walking into the kitchen and your parents are standing there with their sunglasses on, trying to look cool for a reel 😂😂
Margot seems to cringe quite a lot tbh 😂

Oh and did anyone else spot Jim's usual 'I like you' on a story. This time to his son.
Did we ever get the results of what name people suggested for him? Was it Tim?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Margot seems to cringe quite a lot tbh 😂

Oh and did anyone else spot Jim's usual 'I like you' on a story. This time to his son.
Did we ever get the results of what name people suggested for him? Was it Tim?
It was twit, that's why he didn't share.

• Haha
Reactions: 8