Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s parents have money and her dad bank rolls her - her mum Jackie is a proud Tory council party member/candidate for Cirencester and her dad Gary has an insurance business in Cheltenham who his two sons work for too:

And Jim and Sarah sell a lot of their gifted items… saw her depop a while ago

Honestly how do these two make a living?? The kids are in nursery for Jim to sit in his office doodling and for Sarah to cook dinner. Like what?!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So Jim got to piss about all day and still have a shitload of money, Sarah got ‘fame’ with her ‘YouTube famous’ husband.
Be careful what you wish for I suppose? Since they both seem miserable and only interested in over compensating.

Reactions: 5
Honestly how do these two make a living?? The kids are in nursery for Jim to sit in his office doodling and for Sarah to cook dinner. Like what?!!
Don’t be silly it takes a lot of effort to burn every single toad in a hole she makes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This seems to be an unpopular take but I'm just going to roll with it and see where it lands, I'm just curious to listen to what you guys think about it.
I think I don't really mind parents financially helping their children out when they are quite wealthy. I think it's, honestly!, such a lovely thing to do. I don't have children but I do have my parents and brother who I love more than anything in this world and if I were super rich I would give it to them as well.
However! That doesn't mean I would raise my children become a bunch of f*ck abouts. I would make sure they would get education (doesn't really matter to me what they would want to do, honestly) and have something on their resume in case something happens I couldn't fund them anymore. I would want them to be able to stand on their own legs tbh, at all times. So I wouldn't give to my children "freely", I would want them to do something useful with their time and life not just laze around and do nothing all day, which is I think is fair enough? I would want them to be good and kindhearted people as well. Like do charity, get a job you like that maybe doesn't make the most (idk artist or whatever). Learn actual life skills.
I am interested to hear what you guys think about any of this?

Basically I mean I wouldn't want my children to become Sarahs and Jims doing nothing all day and beg online for freebies!!

Reactions: 13
This seems to be an unpopular take but I'm just going to roll with it and see where it lands, I'm just curious to listen to what you guys think about it.
I think I don't really mind parents financially helping their children out when they are quite wealthy. I think it's, honestly!, such a lovely thing to do. I don't have children but I do have my parents and brother who I love more than anything in this world and if I were super rich I would give it to them as well.
However! That doesn't mean I would raise my children become a bunch of f*ck abouts. I would make sure they would get education (doesn't really matter to me what they would want to do, honestly) and have something on their resume in case something happens I couldn't fund them anymore. I would want them to be able to stand on their own legs tbh, at all times. So I wouldn't give to my children "freely", I would want them to do something useful with their time and life not just laze around and do nothing all day, which is I think is fair enough? I would want them to be good and kindhearted people as well. Like do charity, get a job you like that maybe doesn't make the most (idk artist or whatever). Learn actual life skills.

Basically I mean I wouldn't want my children to become Sarahs and Jims doing nothing all day and beg online for freebies!!
Yes I agree.
I really think one of the worst things to happen to these influencers and You Tubers was when they all decided to call themselves 'content creators'. It gave them the false illusion that what they were doing was meaningful and an actual job.
Sarah is absolutely terrible at it, in that almost every post or story has a affiliate link. That's not even content. Sometimes she will blatantly lie and say' oh everyone in my stories was asking about Jesse's hat so here's the link'.
Luckily even at her tender age Margot seems to have more sense and often won't go along with this nonsense.

Reactions: 14

I agree, I've had some unexpected bills etc and mine have helped me, that said I've always worked full time, I wouldn't expect them to bail me put if I spent all day dossing around on social media and going to gifted restaurants. It'd not like either of them even do any volunteer work or anything with all the time they have

Reactions: 10
What a pair of dorks. How old is he now, 36? Just cringey.

Also, What the hell is his outfit? Sarah’s isn’t great but Jim’s dress sense these days is so so bad

• Haha
Sarah seems to be becoming more and more vain by the day, constantly checking herself out in her stories. Maybe they are well suited after all.

Reactions: 18
Just unfollowed after seeing her latest reel. It’s not about the dress, it’s about her showing off how skinny and vain she is. Shame as when she first got with Jim she appeared to be quite reluctant and shy to be on his socials- clearly that was just an act.

Why is she stood like that ahaha we know you’re skinny Sarah but you look like a right tit posing like that.
Also her “quick” nursery run makeup… who’s doing a full face and lining their lips in a quick rush out the door makeup look?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg Sarah, for the love of God, please stop trying to make ‘influencing’ work!!!

• Haha
Omg Sarah, for the love of God, please stop trying to make ‘influencing’ work!!!
I know 😬 she's so bad at it.
All these 'thought I'd share these tips as it's hard being a mum amiright' then showing off all her free stuff and affiliate links. With a house husband who just spends all his time upstairs doodling.

• Haha
Why is she stood like that ahaha we know you’re skinny Sarah but you look like a right tit posing like that.
Also her “quick” nursery run makeup… who’s doing a full face and lining their lips in a quick rush out the door makeup look?
Rubbing her hands all over herself too? What the f 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg it’s just reminded me of what it looked like! Monica in friends when she was trying to flirt with chandler and was rubbing knives on herself!
Someone upthread mentioned they're rehearsing a "routine", and I instantly thought how much they actually do remind me of a couple of awkward, dorky people like Ross and Monica. They have about as much chemistry as a brother and sister too.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19