Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if cooking and baking from stratch one day and giving your children freezer meals another day is some kind of novelty. Like didn't we all grow up like this? This is not something special lol. This is normal life.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also, 'bare' with instead of bear. One of my pet peeves! And who is she kidding, she loves showing off her borderline emaciated body

Reactions: 24
She really can duck off tbh. I'm not convinced she feels any loss of 'identity' since having children. She just wants lots of praise for being a good mama and thin. Jim might treat her differently since children, have become less interested, but that is a different matter. This was just an excuse to show off about the modelling swimwear.

Reactions: 32
She has zero idea how lucky she is. Two adults at home all day, one of the kids in nursery, I am sure someone on here said they have a cleaner, people willing to babysit the kids for days at a time, companies gifting them free holidays.

Reactions: 23
I still can’t believe she even gets booked for modelling jobs 🫣

Reactions: 17
And who is she kidding, she loves showing off her borderline emaciated body
I thought we’d moved on from this aesthetic of skinny = attractive. Women come in all shapes and sizes and should be represented but Sarah’s body is certainly not ‘average’ and for me, personally, doesn’t showcase bikinis well.
She does indeed look emaciated and not terribly healthy imo 😕

Reactions: 30
I thought we’d moved on from this aesthetic of skinny = attractive. Women come in all shapes and sizes and should be represented but Sarah’s body is certainly not ‘average’ and for me, personally, doesn’t showcase bikinis well.
She does indeed look emaciated and not terribly healthy imo 😕
Sadly society still celebrates thinness above other body types. Sarah clearly buys into this too, and honestly it makes me feel sorry for her? I have a very similar figure to her, and while I realise I'm lucky it's also just not something I think about? It's the least interesting thing about me, and honestly I almost feel bad about it because I know it can make other new mums feel inferior when it's actually just genetics.

Whereas with Sarah, it feels like for her, that's kind of all she has going on? Obvs we don't know her, but through social media she seems to mostly just be proud of herself for being skinny.It makes me wonder why there's nothing more interesting about her that she can put forward to her audience?

Reactions: 18
Every time I see them pimp their children on instagram - which must be every other post - I can’t help but hark back to when they showed their first baby saying (in a very stern & patronising manner) ‘Margot will not be the content’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
And the award for the cringiest couple on the internet goes to...

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 13.05.17.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does alcohol seem to play a big role in their lives? Jim is constantly posting about what drinks he's having. He used to say he didn't drink alcohol at all and now it seems to be almost daily

Reactions: 14
I’m 100% convinced that they read all the criticism here a couple of months ago about how cold and uninterested Jim was in Sarah, the amount of times he failed to even mention/acknowledge her in his life updates. All these PDAs are a complete 180 to how he’s been for the last few years, they are now quite extreme the other way and seem really contrived.

Reactions: 28
I’m 100% convinced that they read all the criticism here a couple of months ago about how cold and uninterested Jim was in Sarah, the amount of times he failed to even mention/acknowledge her in his life updates. All these PDAs are a complete 180 to how he’s been for the last few years, they are now quite extreme the other way and seem really contrived.
Maybe those are the only sponsorships he can get now? But yeah, it is a bit weird to see him start drinking MORE after getting married and having kids. Isn't it typically the opposite haha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.