Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah seems to want all of the benefits of influencing without what comes with it. Don’t get me wrong i’m against people saying ‘well you asked for it’ kind of thing (i think on any scale that’s mean) but … quite literally being on social media and showing your kids / life / using kids to literally fund your life … means people will also ask questions. If you want a life free of people asking (if) you’re going to have any more kids, feel free to stop marketing off of them? Go have a private life if it’s better? Oh wait… that won’t fund the new garden tiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think that’s spot on, hence why she was on Raya trying to find a meal ticket instead of making a career for herself. She seems lazy and entitled. Unfortunately for her, she partnered with Jim, who’s influencing career was based entirely on being with the right woman at the right time and therefore was just about to fall off a cliff at the time he met Sarah…

Reactions: 30
I think that’s spot on, hence why she was on Raya trying to find a meal ticket instead of making a career for herself. She seems lazy and entitled. Unfortunately for her, she partnered with Jim, who’s influencing career was based entirely on being with the right woman at the right time and therefore was just about to fall off a cliff at the time he met Sarah…
Yup! I wonder if she realises he’s actually a flop, I couldn’t imagine piggybacking off my husband who’s entire career was piggybacking off his ex wife’s old fame, even that’s dried up now! I wonder if it gets awkward relying on your husband to provide all the bills from only getting offered some unknown wine brand instagram story show every few months.

Reactions: 22
Yu

Yup! I wonder if she realises he’s actually a flop, I couldn’t imagine piggybacking off my husband who’s entire career was piggybacking off his ex wife’s old fame, even that’s dried up now!
Tanya now appears to be moving and selling their old home.
Wonder if Jim will be wierd about that. No I don't, he will be - 'er Sarah is it time we moved do you think?'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tanya now appears to be moving and selling their old home.
Wonder if Jim will be wierd about that. No I don't, he will be - 'er Sarah is it time we moved do you think?'
I didn’t realise Tanya still lived in her and Jim’s old house? that’s news to me! thought when they split, jim found his own with his gf of 4 days and tanya found her own place too (current one)? I must be mistaken

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise Tanya still lived in her and Jim’s old house? that’s news to me! thought when they split, jim found his own with his gf of 4 days and tanya found her own place too (current one)? I must be mistaken
Tanya stayed in their home - I presume she bought out Jim?
Then Jim moved into one of his sister's London flats for a while before buying the lovely two storey maisonette with Sarah.
Does Jim still own that flat the Ukrainian couple lived in? (I know they have since moved out).

Reactions: 2
Me too. I thought Tanya was living with a friend actually.

I’m confused. Didn’t he upload a “4.30am airport GRWM” video four days ago but they’re both still posting like they’re at home?

Reactions: 1
I’m confused. Didn’t he upload a “4.30am airport GRWM” video four days ago but they’re both still posting like they’re at home?
Oh I presumed the GRWM airport one was him flying up to Edinburgh for the unveiling of that glass sculpture. But she did talk about a child free sunny holiday didn't she :unsure:

Guy is bored as duck, what does he do for a living apart from showing off his questionable fashion choices and drawing the ninja turtles, it really blows my mind at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guy is bored as duck, what does he do for a living apart from showing off his questionable fashion choices and drawing the ninja turtles, it really blows my mind at this point

This is so embarrassing. Do most people have more rhan 5 pairs of shoes they usually wear?

Reactions: 7

'Five most worn shoes' 😂
Omg that is beyond tragic.
It's up there with the priest in Father Ted 'what's your favourite hum'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is so embarrassing. Do most people have more rhan 5 pairs of shoes they usually wear?
I think I have about 10 in total, including dog walking and hiking options so NO

‘i’m back in the gym I used to train in all the time, i live 1000 miles away now’ finding a way to get back near taaarns house that’s up for sale? Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s actually back in the area to book a viewing and snoop through her windows. it is only 30 minutes away from her area, he’s buzzing even talking about his past there 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
God it is such an ICK seeing scrawny English blokes in those American basketball tops. I guarantee he can’t name one player on the Bulls team.

• Haha
Reactions: 22