Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m reasonably certain it was worked out (I actually think she admitted it on an insta story where she was claiming to have received racial abuse?) that she had very British grandparents who lived over in India for a bit and “brought back” some of the culture and she claimed to be bullied for the food she’d eat etc. 🙄
---
Adding this screenshot, there was lots of chat on thread #5 if anyone is interested
View attachment 2817999
This is very funny because she offers no explanation for her “brown” skin that led to bullying. Moving to Calcutta from England and then back doesn’t change the gene pool like that 😂 I went to the wiki article she cited and this was the explanation:

Anglo-Indian people fall into three different groups: people of mixed-race origin with Indian and British ancestry, people of unmixed Indian descent born or living in the United Kingdom, and people of unmixed British descent born or living in India

The fact that she did not specify tells me exactly which one her family falls into. She knew very well what she was implying putting it in her bio and model cards. No one was going to assume “Anglo-Indian” meant she was just a white girl who grew up eating dal and roti.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is very funny because she offers no explanation for her “brown” skin that led to bullying. Moving to Calcutta from England and then back doesn’t change the gene pool like that 😂 I went to the wiki article she cited and this was the explanation:

Anglo-Indian people fall into three different groups: people of mixed-race origin with Indian and British ancestry, people of unmixed Indian descent born or living in the United Kingdom, and people of unmixed British descent born or living in India

The fact that she did not specify tells me exactly which one her family falls into. She knew very well what she was implying putting it in her bio and model cards. No one was going to assume “Anglo-Indian” meant she was just a white girl who grew up eating dal and roti.
I seem to recall she confirmed it was the latter eventually. She definitely like to imply it was the former or at least encourage racial ambiguity, anything for a niche I suppose, she wasn’t particularly successful as a model. I guess she’s avoiding allegations of appropriation by removing it.

Bizarre she shows her kids so much if this is accurate. I don’t think you could convince yourself they’re all there for parenting advice.
IMG_3311.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
1000030148.jpg

Bit of a crappy response? I know people can be sensitive about fertility issues. However she has branded herself as a mummy blogger so she can't really be pissed if people ask if she wants more kids?!

Reactions: 36
View attachment 2820629

Bit of a crappy response? I know people can be sensitive about fertility issues. However she has branded herself as a mummy blogger so she can't really be pissed if people ask if she wants more kids?!
Exactly, It's not at all a weird question. I get how people who are in a relationship and without chikdren being asked is awful as you never know if , for example, they're having issues conceiving but her whole instagram is her children, normal that people ask surely
---
I seem to recall she confirmed it was the latter eventually. She definitely like to imply it was the former or at least encourage racial ambiguity, anything for a niche I suppose, she wasn’t particularly successful as a model. I guess she’s avoiding allegations of appropriation by removing it.

Bizarre she shows her kids so much if this is accurate. I don’t think you could convince yourself they’re all there for parenting advice.
View attachment 2820181
These stats are so interesting as it basically means anything she's advertising(most of it being women's clothes)is reaching a very limited audience

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2820629

It's not even like she was asked when the next one's coming though? The person just asked if she'd ever have a third which is a pretty normal question when people have had the standard two kids, one of each sex. She just seems unnecessarily passive aggressive in her attempt to come across "relatable".

Reactions: 20
Not to WK, as she truly is insufferable, but I do appreciate she has acknowledged that her pp figure is mainly down to genetics, instead of trying to dishonestly spruik the latest fitness/diet trend - which is what do many other influencers do.

Reactions: 20
Not to WK, as she truly is insufferable, but I do appreciate she has acknowledged that her pp figure is mainly down to genetics, instead of trying to dishonestly spruik the latest fitness/diet trend - which is what do many other influencers do.
Part of me finds that worse. “I don’t even need to WORK for this body 💅💅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“This body is my reality”… I cannot with this tasteless, egotistical woman.

View attachment 2821540
I'm sorry but what she says about not wanting to share her body on Instagram is such BS. She literally reposted old photos of her in a bra type top and jeans (siting in a door way or something?) from pre baby not long after having Margot pretending they were recent. If that's not dishonesty and inducing shame in other mums, then I don't know what is.

It comes off as her being desperate for people to notice her figure, but also not wanting to have to admit that that's what she's doing because lets be honest it's a bit embarrassing 😂
---
Guys has this already been discussed? Why is it so badly written 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
“This body is my reality”… I cannot with this tasteless, egotistical woman.

View attachment 2821540
And yet she moans about things like other parents posting about their children’s developments because it makes her feel bad about Margot not developing as quickly. Well Sarah, that rate of development is their reality, so 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2820629

Agreed with everything said about Sarah being unnecessarily passive-aggressive re this questions. Also, why is it weird to ask her about the next baby after she's has the second, as she had it right after the first one? So, people just assumed that they may want get another one soon too (to beat Zoe for example).

Reactions: 15
I mean she’s clearly photoshopped her nose to be far thinner and made her face and jaw smaller… so it’s hard to say she looks better when it’s just fake. But agree that the dark hair is an improvement but she is naturally just normal brunette, not black. So she obviously again is trying to look like something she isn’t.
Before she met Jim, she needs to go back brown imo. she looked stunning like this. She really is beautiful but I don’t think she realises since being with him , she’s completely toned herself down! he seems like such an energy vampire
---
Yep that was it. I’m 1/4 Greek (so a larger part Greek than she is 1/16 indian) and have olive skin darker than her but I don’t call myself Greek. She just fake tans and sun beds and dyed her hair black for a bit. I’ve seen her in person many times as I used to know her through mutual friends. I was friends with Simone Murphy, who she was “best friends” with for a very brief stint. For some reason they’re no longer friends and don’t follow each other anymore either. I’m not sure what happened there, but clearly was quite a sudden fall out as they deleted pictures of each other.
It was just after her and Jim got together that they stopped being friends. Perhaps Simone got tired of the bullshit doubling up between them.

I don't care enough to go back and find it but didn't we debunk her Indian heritage on here? She has grandparents or great grandparents that lived over there during the British Raj period and maybe one of them was Indian. So her connection to the subcontinent is very weak despite her marketing attempts. She's like 1/8th or 1/16th at the most lol
[/QUOTE
---

View attachment 2820181
I think you hit the nail on the head with trying to seem more interesting and niche.
it’s definitely as if she’s reading here consistently. Interesting that as a mummy blogger wannabe she has only 21% female audience.
She has also had fillers in her lips and cheeks, I know this as we had the same doctor in the london scene. I suppose again to make her look more…interesting? A lot of insecurity exuded from her whenever we interacted. A strong sense that she felt inherently competitive with any woman. It comes across even on her posts about her pp body. She used to have a lot more weight on her, but she had disordered eating then and I worry that it’s become even more obsessive thanks to Jim. Hence the fact she is smaller than ever.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14